Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

That was a load of nonsense that assumes I have a 'master'. :auiqs.jpg:

Back to the children's table, Jackhole.
"Load of nonsense?"
Do use your dictionary app, doll, because your delinquent failure at vocabulary will make advanced debate seem like nonsense. I feel your pathos, you poor, poor creature. :aug08_031:

You talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded.
What is talking "like a fag"?

Being more intelligent than you.

Hint: It's a quote.
Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

No, just the ones who have committed it.

It's really not hard to understand.
Yes it is.....because the problem seems to be AOC and the rest of the lunatics always tipping off what they have planned for the rest of us.
They can't keep their mouths shut.....and let the cat out of the bag on what they've done this week and what they plan on doing the rest of this year.
It will not be pretty.
People who today are law-abiding citizens will be accused of insurrection......just because they're white and not a Democrat.

And just because they are outdated Christian's, and want families to be free and prosperous, believe in the golden rules, and stick together without killing their unborn children, and not engaging in sinfulness unabated, the left see's them as their sworn enemies now.

I have no idea why you're so concerned.

Oh really, and why do you say this ? For one thing I am one of those born again Christian's spoken of in my words, and I know how the left hates Christian's, and why they want a Christian free society or a purged society where Christian values no longer exist.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

"Load of nonsense?"
Do use your dictionary app, doll, because your delinquent failure at vocabulary will make advanced debate seem like nonsense. I feel your pathos, you poor, poor creature. :aug08_031:

They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Yes it is.....because the problem seems to be AOC and the rest of the lunatics always tipping off what they have planned for the rest of us.
They can't keep their mouths shut.....and let the cat out of the bag on what they've done this week and what they plan on doing the rest of this year.
It will not be pretty.
People who today are law-abiding citizens will be accused of insurrection......just because they're white and not a Democrat.

And just because they are outdated Christian's, and want families to be free and prosperous, believe in the golden rules, and stick together without killing their unborn children, and not engaging in sinfulness unabated, the left see's them as their sworn enemies now.

Oh really, and why do you say this ? For one thing I am one of those born again Christian's spoken of in my words, and I know how the left hates Christian's, and why they want a Christian free society or a purged society where Christian values no longer exist.

Did being born again have to take away your ability to think critically? Are you planning for a christian Holocust?

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

Did being born again have to take away your ability to think critically? Are you planning for a christian Holocust?

What's a Christian holocaust ??

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

Well, it must be (I don't know since you posted it) "a Christian free society or a purged society where Christian values no longer exist."

To me, your post is more playing the victim again.

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

The idea of a 'Christian free' society happening because Dems Won is complete nonsense. You people constantly underestimate the abilities of your own side. I wonder why.

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

Well, it must be (I don't know since you posted it) "a Christian free society or a purged society where Christian values no longer exist."

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

Feeding Christians to the Lions.

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

That article is nothing more than a festering pile of victimhood, grievance and self-pity.

BTW trump didn't get anywhere close to 75 million votes.

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

That article is nothing more than a festering pile of victimhood, grievance and self-pity.

It was sorta close. But yes, it was most definitely not 75 million votes.

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

74,100,000 is the number they should quote,

Which is less than Biden's 81,200,000 votes.

Of course they are, but they are ineligible to serve in the government because they violated their oath to uphold the Constitution. There are some requirements for the position, you know.

They can continue to spout their sedition... Sorry, I mean state their opinions... As private citizens just like the rest of us.
Congress does not uphold the constitution----------

so supporting congress is to go against the constitution.
Republican congress-critters didn't.

Now they cannot serve.

It's really just that simple.
The dems havent for decades---------otherwise when their corrupt FBI and members regularly lied in their little chambers the dems would have acted to remove them--not keep them...when snagged taking bribes and making laws to enrich themselves, if they were honest they would have acted to remove them but nope...only when a member crossed them, then congress would act to remove that person on anything real or imagined no matter who small.

Time for our corrupt congress to go.........

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

74,100,000 is the number they should quote,

Which is less than Biden's 81,200,000 votes.

In their world, that's close enough to declare phony fraudulent shenanigans because crowd size. :dunno: Unfortunately, that's where we are.

Forum List

Back