Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

The saddest part of all of this is that you all believe that.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
They're not entitled to incite violence though l.
Only BLM is. I know.
He is stuck wallowing in the self pity of his skin color... fuck what he thinks
I think he is just goofing and doesn’t believe 90% of the stuff he posts.

Important -- When Trump said "go fight like hell", he was saying go make your voices heard in your protest, and do so peacefully and lawfully, not go make your fist heard by striking a fellow American in the face or head during the capital electoral certification process.
He was saying that to a crowd of people in bullet proof vests and helmets.

He said peacefully once and then acted like a tough guy the rest of the time because that’s who he is. The crowd heard exactly what they needed to justify their actions. Don’t give up. Don’t give in. Don’t concede. Fight. Anything less than victory and the country is gone.

If Trump truly didn’t understand what was going to happen next, he’s criminally stupid.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.

Irregardless of who believes what, EVERYONE IN THIS NATION IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS AND THE EXPRESSION OF THEM. INCLUDING LEGISLATORS
The only problem, and I don’t support expulsion, is that these legislators didn’t have an opinion, they were actively trying to subvert the democratic process for political gains. That’s kind of a no-no.

I wonder if the left will ever see how much harm they are doing to themselves with all this insanity. They are not winning friends, or even allies. They are on a path to self destruct and it is fun to watch
Are they the ones who are responsible for the ransacking of the Capitol Building?..sure sounds like your implying it.

The faithless legislators should resign, they have been played in the Trump Rebellion against the Constitution. They all have blood on their hands.
I disagree. Some probably believe their particular arguments. Some are doing it because their constituents demanded it, and some of them were being party animals. None of those things deserve losing their elected seats! Big corporate donors are cutting off their campaign funds, so they'll pay for the consequences of playing along with Donald come reelection time.
Undoubtedly you and everyone else has yet to learn the lessons learned over at the Chick-fil-A corporation, and this is concerning their religious convictions, and the challenges that came to them over their religious convictions. Well Chick-fil-A won the challenge, and stood up for it's convictions.

Now it's one of the most prosperous food chains in the South. It set them on high because they believed in what they believed in (trusting God), and their unwavering support in their beliefs has also benefitted them big time as well.
Chick fil A weren't involved in an argument that ultimately attempted to overthrow the Congress. Besides, they have good food. Boycotts generally last 'til the next time you want something...
I've been boycotting for quite sometime now, so what's taking you so long ??

I'm definitely not sending my soul to hell for supporting sinful things created by the left or supporting bad behaviour's exhibited by the left/Democrat's.
I only boycott businesses that give me poor service. You're perfectly welcome to boycott whomever you please. It's no skin off my nose.

Important -- When Trump said "go fight like hell", he was saying go make your voices heard in your protest, and do so peacefully and lawfully, not go make your fist heard by striking a fellow American in the face or head during the capital electoral certification process.
He was saying that to a crowd of people in bullet proof vests and helmets.

He said peacefully once and then acted like a tough guy the rest of the time because that’s who he is. The crowd heard exactly what they needed to justify their actions. Don’t give up. Don’t give in. Don’t concede. Fight. Anything less than victory and the country is gone.

If Trump truly didn’t understand what was going to happen next, he’s criminally stupid.
Bet if they asked some of those rioters.. Trump told you to come down here and protest peacefully so why did you ransack the building getting people killed. They would just stand there and smile and say..we heard what he said (wink wink).

Sadly you see it, and the world see's it, but where's it all going next ???
I think both the Democrats and Republicans are deathly afraid Trump will run on a separate party ticket in 2024. If not him then one of his offspring. In the meantime they will try any and all strategies to preclude him or any of his offspring, associates, etc. from ever running again. or even thinking of running again. (This is the stuff of Marxists and Stalinists) They want to dig a hole, shoot Trump's legacy, and bury that and his political career in an unmarked grave.

Are they the ones who are responsible for the ransacking of the Capitol Building?..sure sounds like your implying it.
They are as responsible as Trump. Remember the Democrat leaders urged that Trump supporters be confronted and shouted down, Pelosi actually tore up Trump's State of the Union speech, leading Democrats accused Trump of everything from a sexual predator to a Russian spy. All lies. If you think for one minute the actions of Democrats and some Rinos hasn't completely pissed off some of his constituents, you are living in la la land.

Democrats Are Accusing Just About Every Republican Of Treason And Armed Insurrection

1610591513107.png

Its in the book....they have to....

Democrats are showing us exactly the fascists that they've always been.
They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

No, just the ones who have committed it.

It's really not hard to understand.

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

That was a load of nonsense that assumes I have a 'master'. :auiqs.jpg:

Back to the children's table, Jackhole.
"Load of nonsense?"
Do use your dictionary app, doll, because your delinquent failure at vocabulary will make advanced debate seem like nonsense. I feel your pathos, you poor, poor creature. :aug08_031:

You talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded.

Cult45 has not respected anything anyone out of their bubble of disinformation says.
Hubris seems to attract your patronizations bent by conspiracy theories your masters put in your rage cage. Lol

"Load of nonsense?"
Do use your dictionary app, doll, because your delinquent failure at vocabulary will make advanced debate seem like nonsense. I feel your pathos, you poor, poor creature. :aug08_031:

What is talking "like a fag"?

Being more intelligent than you.

"Load of nonsense?"

Hint: It's a quote.

They have accused everyone who they claim tried to object to the election of insurrection and treason.

Yes it is.....because the problem seems to be AOC and the rest of the lunatics always tipping off what they have planned for the rest of us.
They can't keep their mouths shut.....and let the cat out of the bag on what they've done this week and what they plan on doing the rest of this year.
It will not be pretty.
People who today are law-abiding citizens will be accused of insurrection......just because they're white and not a Democrat.

Last edited:
How is this unity? I think the Democrats are referring to re-unification like they do in communist regimes.

"Load of nonsense?"

Yes it is.....because the problem seems to be AOC and the rest of the lunatics always tipping off what they have planned for the rest of us.
They can't keep their mouths shut.....and let the cat out of the bag on what they've done this week and what they plan on doing the rest of this year.
It will not be pretty.
People who today are law-abiding citizens will be accused of insurrection......just because they're white and not a Democrat.

And just because they are outdated Christian's, and want families to be free and prosperous, believe in the golden rules, and stick together without killing their unborn children, and not engaging in sinfulness unabated, the left see's them as their sworn enemies now.

"Load of nonsense?"

It will not be pretty.

And just because they are outdated Christian's, and want families to be free and prosperous, believe in the golden rules, and stick together without killing their unborn children, and not engaging in sinfulness unabated, the left see's them as their sworn enemies now.

I have no idea why you're so concerned.

Forum List

Back