Democratic Party - 2020... whose in charge?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
It is hard to even recognize the Democratic party this year.
I swear this is the guy in charge of the party now...

snl.jpg

"BLM is a genuine organization that seeks to improve the lives of black people.... YEAH!! That's the ticket!!"
"ANTIFA doesn't really exist, the Republicans made them up!!.. it is really them causing the trouble - YEAH!! that's the ticket!!"
"Joe Biden is in perfect mental health!!... YEAH!! that's the ticket!!!"
"CHOP in Seattle was really a Hollywood movie set!!... it was never really real... just forget it ever happened!! - YEAH!! that's the ticket!"
"Defunding law enforcement is a good idea!!... crime is caused by cops just to keep their jobs!! - YEAH! that's the ticket!!"
"Violence all across America you see on Fox News is all over-blown!!... in fact... it is all scenes directed by Clint Eastwood, for the NRA to sell more guns!!.... YEAH!! that's the ticket!!

View attachment 357786

"BLM is a genuine organization that seeks to improve the lives of black people.... YEAH!! That's the ticket!!"
"ANTIFA doesn't really exist, the Republicans made them up!!.. it is really them causing the trouble - YEAH!! that's the ticket!!"
"CHOP in Seattle was really a Hollywood movie set!!... it was never really real... just forget it ever happened!! - YEAH!! that's the ticket!"
"Defunding law enforcement is a good idea!!... crime is caused by cops just to keep their jobs!! - YEAH! that's the ticket!!"
"Violence all across America you see on Fox News is all over-blown!!... in fact... it is all scenes directed by Clint Eastwood, for the NRA to sell more guns!!.... YEAH!! that's the ticket!!
It is a sad statement when a Marxist anti-American party can actually have a chance of winning the Presidency. I never thought I would see that, but it's here.

View attachment 357786

It is a sad statement when a Marxist anti-American party can actually have a chance of winning the Presidency. I never thought I would see that, but it's here.

"It is a sad statement when a Marxist anti-American party can actually have a chance of winning the Presidency. I never thought I would see that, but it's here."

Even sadder is the guy at the top of their ticket is mentally ill and suffering from dementia and alzheimer's.

I have said right here on this forum many times there is a difference between liberals and leftist.
There isn't anymore.
Liberals have allowed the fringe in their party to take over - and we see the results right in front of us.
Burning cities, looting, destruction of historic monuments to erase what they hate, and finally - violence against each other and innocent bystanders simply because they think they are the enemy.
Liberals, over the past few years have decried "fascism fascism!!" against the other party; only to reveal that all along they were the fascist.

And look at CNN... they both provide a "screen" process to filter out the bad shit happening all across the country, while also pounding constantly at the narrative they themselves create.

Forum List

Back