Why do Republicans say Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party?

trittico

Oct 26, 2023
The fact that R's so consistently say Democrat instead of Democratic has always fascinated me.

Is there a Republican rule book that gets handed out once you get elected? Do they get threatened with fines if they say Democratic?

When that North Carolina Democrat defected to the R's earlier this year, she immediately started saying Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party. It was kind of hilarious.

I'm guessing that only some of them realize that it's an insult. That's being charitable. They're mostly too stupid too realize that when they say it they sound like illiterate morons. But I guess some of them think they're being clever, since their only purpose in life, besides protecting the wealthy, is to annoy Democrats.

Anyway, if you need any proof that the party is a cult, you can start with this behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that R's so consistently say Democrat instead of Democratic has always fascinated me.

Is there a Republican rule book that gets handed out once you get elected? Do they get threatened with fines if they say Democratic?

When that North Carolina Democrat defected to the R's earlier this year, she immediately started saying Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party. It was kind of hilarious.

I'm guessing that only some of them realize that it's an insult. That's being charitable. They're mostly too stupid too realize that when they say it they sound like illiterate morons. But I guess some of them think they're being clever, since their only purpose in life, besides protecting the wealthy, is to annoy Democrats.

Anyway, if you need any proof that the party is a cult, you can start with this behavior.
Because cheating elections is not Democratic. :itsok:

It's Democrat Party.

Problem is the left takes on all kinds of labels and descriptions that reflect the opposite of who they are. Personally, I call them the Democracks, Democrackeds, Demonicrats or fuckwads, therefore your post doesn't apply to me.

ILMAO at the "Democractics".

Because they are Democrats, not Democratics.

Everyone says it.

41bxPSCX9AL._SY445_SX342_.jpg

Because they're assholes.

Problem is the left takes on all kinds of labels and descriptions that reflect the opposite of who they are. Personally, I call them the Democracks, Democrackeds, Demonicrats or fuckwads, therefore your post doesn't apply to me.

ILMAO at the "Democractics".
This is funny coming from a member of the party that keeps on insisting that we're not a democracy but a republic.

Perhaps you should watch your own commie media, they always say democrats and republicans. I've never heard them say democratics and republicans. In fact my spell check doesn't even recognize the word "democratics". Think about that child.

~~~~~~
**********​

Forum List

Back