Why do Republicans say Democrat Party instead of Democratic Party?

Yeah, so what kinds of top-down control are you talking about?

And yet again I have to ask - if Democrats are not behaving in a democratic manner, why do you still call them The Democrat Party. Though it's grammatically incorrect, it's still saying the party is democratic.

I assume you can't tell your ass from your elbow either.
I haven't called them that for some time now. I opt for Democraps, Commies, Anarchists, Fascists and other names that aren't so politically correct. BTW, we don't have to assume--We KNOW that you don't know your ass from your elbow and you couldn't find the former with both hands with spotlight shining on it in the daytime. You also have a serious problem with comprehension as PeanutGallery provided you a link to Democrats.com in which they, democraps use the terms that you haven't got enough sense to understand. So quit trolling noob, you're showing yourself to be a moron. Not atypical for a democrap however.

I haven't called them that for some time now. I opt for Democraps, Commies, Anarchists, Fascists and other names that aren't so politically correct. BTW, we don't have to assume--We KNOW that you don't know your ass from your elbow and you couldn't find the former with both hands with spotlight shining on it in the daytime. You also have a serious problem with comprehension as PeanutGallery provided you a link to Democrats.com in which they, democraps use the terms that you haven't got enough sense to understand. So quit trolling noob, you're showing yourself to be a moron. Not atypical for a democrap however.
Peanut Gallery's post didn't prove anything. I guess you're another one of the multitudes who don't understand the difference between a noun and an adjective.

Peanut Gallery's post didn't prove anything.
Au contraire, moron. It proved that you don't know your ass from your elbow as even your fascist party of choice says you are full of excrement. There was another poster on this board a few years ago that tried to make hay out of this issue and he got his ass handed to him as well. So run along troll.

Au contraire, moron. It proved that you don't know your ass from your elbow as even your fascist party of choice says you are full of excrement. There was another poster on this board a few years ago that tried to make hay out of this issue and he got his ass handed to him as well. So run along troll.
And how did it prove that?

And you might want to look up the definition of troll, while you're trying to figure out the difference between noun and adjective.

You're a fucking magaturd. You've been told. there is nothing republican about magaturds. You've been told.
Tell that to ANY CONSERVATIVE including the openly gay Milo Yiannopoulos who was practically Lynched when trying to give a speech at Berkley by Fat, blue haired spoilt white females and their soy boy friends.

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS ANYTHING BUT DEMOCRATIC.

While the Republicant party is the party of golfers and do nothings, the Democrats are the chosen apparatus of the FBI and are being used to foment dissension and discord among the millions of their brainwashed and faux intelligent minions. The ultimate goal is to cause so much chaos that the people will clamor for a NEW WORLD SYSTEM.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A DEMOCRACY THAT HAS NOT TURNED INTO A POLICE STATE Bob Jones​

Last edited:
Tell that to ANY CONSERVATIVE including the openly gay Milo Yiannopoulos who was practically Lynched when trying to give a speech at Berkley by Fat, blue haired spoilt white females and their soy boy friends.

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS ANYTHING BUT DEMOCRATIC.

While the Republicant party is the party of golfers and do nothings, the Democrats are the chosen apparatus of the FBI and are being used to foment dissension and discord among the millions of their brainwashed and faux intelligent minions. The ultimate goal is to cause so much chaos that the people will clamor for a NEW WORLD SYSTEM.

The FBI (like all LE Orgs) is primarily CONSERVATIVE

So start there

Forum List

Back