Giuliani Calls for the Democratic Party To Be Abolished

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I'd love it if he could pull this off. This could really save America. Unfortunately Rudy is a has-been.

---Former New York mayor and former Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that American politics should "get rid" of the Democratic party because it's "too corrupt"---

I'd love it if he could pull this off. This could really save America. Unfortunately Rudy is a has-been.

---Former New York mayor and former Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that American politics should "get rid" of the Democratic party because it's "too corrupt"---

Poor Rudy. He may have been someone earlier in life and he should have stayed far away from Donald, but look at the guy now. What a fn disaster.

So what law would you use to abolish a political party?

How would this actually happen?
Revoke the charter. Shut down offices. Elected democrats will finish their terms.

What happened to the Whigs?

Poor Rudy. He may have been someone earlier in life and he should have stayed far away from Donald, but look at the guy now. What a fn disaster.
poor us, democrats gave us extremely expensive food, gasoline, housing, medical costs

Democrats are giving Iran nuclear weapons, surrendered to terrorists in afghanistan, got our ambassador murdered in a terrorist hell hole on the anniversary of 9/11

now we are to believe the police were good on Jan 6th but bad for the 4 years prior

Democrats use the IRS to silence conservatives, starting investigations on the innocent

Democrats are the worst thing to happen in the 21st century

I'm sure he meant it rhetorically but honestly. The Democrat Party no longer serves the American people in any significant way. It is focused on unlimited, unrestricted abortion on demand, forcing CRT and sexualized materials into public education for young children, turning the military into a 'woke' organization, open borders to dilute the power of the citizens, forcing everyone to accept climate change as their religion, and are steadily militarizing the government to install themselves as the leaders of a totalitarian state whether or not they call it that.

Revoke what charter? Who issues this charter?

Under what law can you shit down offices?

Sounds a lot like Germany in the 30s
You aren't an American are you? You never had a civics class and have no idea how the political process works.

You really did not know that the democratic party had a charter? Look it up. The charter and by laws are a pdf file you can download.

If the democratic party was abolished the statute abolishing the party would be the authority under which the offices are closed.

It's not like a mob attacking a store over and over until it's driven out of business and closed.

Last edited:
These days you can tell a Soros Media Matters source that the dying Newsweek blog picked up and assigned to someone named Giulia Carbonaro for a spin editorial . The world is on fire and Newsweek concerns itself with left wing propaganda about Rudy. WTF?.

I think Giuliani should be abolished.

These days you can tell a Soros Media Matters source that the dying Newsweek blog picked up and assigned to someone named Giulia Carbonaro for a spin editorial . The world is on fire and Newsweek concerns itself with left wing propaganda about Rudy. WTF?.
Soros must be broke by now.

Forum List

Back