Giuliani Calls for the Democratic Party To Be Abolished

The Supreme Court had to stop Al Gore's 'trying' in 2000. Hillary Clinton has never accepted that she lost the 2016 election. Many many people try to prove it when they believe they won an election the numbers say they lost. But nobody accused any of them for criminality for 'trying' until Trump. TDS is a vicious thing.

So post the video of what you say comes out of Trump's mouth. Unedited video in complete context. Post the Truth Social posts that you say he made. I have seen dozens that were created by malicious people to smear him--post that he never made.
Al Gore won the popular vote. He stopped after the SCOTUS decision. SCOTUS ruled on 2020 and Trump continued trying to overturn the election.. Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes than trump. Trump lost by 7 million to Biden. So once again we see another dumb republican posting false equivalences

Last edited:
If you try to murder, rob, or rape it is a crime. Trying to overturn an election is a criime.
Nobody tried to overturn. The only 'crime' was in trying to be sure the election was honest. And if that is a crime there's a whole lot of Democrats out there that should have been charged and convicted.

Al Gore won the popular vote. He stopped after the SCOTUS decision. SCOTUS ruled on 2020 and Trump continued trying to overturn the election.. Hillary Clinton had 3 million more votes than trump. Trump lost by 7 million to Biden. So once again we see another dumb republican posting false equivalences
The only one being 'dumb' here seems to be you at the moment.

Nobody tried to overturn. The only 'crime' was in trying to be sure the election was honest. And if that is a crime there's a whole lot of Democrats out there that should have been charged and convicted.
Trump tried to overturn the election. He was shown that everything was legit.. Again, you are arguing based on a false equivalence..

Trump tried to overturn the election. He was shown that everything was legit.. Again, you are arrguing based on a false equivalence..
I don't always succeed, but for a very long time now I have pledged to myself to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises in futility. Do have a pleasant day.

I don't always succeed, but for a very long time now I have pledged to myself to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises in futility. Do have a pleasant day.
The troll is you. But you can't rebut these facts, so you have no other recourse.

How many times have we seen the GQP just SCREAM about the Dems wanting a "one party state"?

And all along, this is what YOU people want. You even follow and adore a guy who's willing to suspend the Constitution.

As bad as the Dems are, the GQP is a clear and present danger to this country.

7STpEMJ.png

Q….BOO!

Come on, you more than criticized Trump you basically called him a dictator wannabe. You posted this for your 'proof.'
View attachment 866419

Trump was saying: The massive fraud in 2020 allowed for the termination all rules, etc. The Democrat massive fraud even threatens the termination of the Constitution. Which is exactly what is happening to Trump and anyone else who dares to question the Democrats and their political lawfare. You are a complete moron.

Except he was lying about election fraud.

I'd love it if he could pull this off. This could really save America. Unfortunately Rudy is a has-been.

---Former New York mayor and former Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani said that American politics should "get rid" of the Democratic party because it's "too corrupt"---

I love it when a drunk has a plan.

Forum List

Back