Democrat Senator Says Confederate Flag Painting in Mississippi Capitol Must Be Replaced With Slaves

You have not heard of the Confederate States of America? You know, the Confederacy?

Yeah, just not the flag referred to a "CSA" flag. Normal people just say CONFEDERATE FLAG.

In the '70s, TV shows used to have in plastered all over the top of their car in most every shot of every episode but I never heard anyone call it a CSA flag.

Yeah, just not the flag referred to a "CSA" flag. Normal people just say CONFEDERATE FLAG.

In the '70s, TV shows used to have in plastered all over the top of their car in most every shot of every episode but I never heard anyone call it a CSA flag.

There were actually two flags. The one everyone refers to as the Confederate flag was actually the Battle Flag.

1707769306836.gif

Stars and Bars Flag

Last edited:
There were actually two flags. The one everyone refers to as the Confederate flag was actually the Battle Flag.

I like all of America's flags. They're just flags, I don't get all crazy interpreting some salacious meaning behind any of them. I think my favorite is the Gadsden flag with the coiled snake "Don't tread On Me."

I like all of America's flags. They're just flags, I don't get all crazy interpreting some salacious meaning behind any of them. I think my favorite is the Gadsden flag with the coiled snake "Don't tread On Me."
In the US if you place a Confederate flag on someone else's private property, its done for purposes of intimidation / terrorism. Its similar to burning a cross on their property.

In the US if you place a Confederate flag on someone else's private property, its done for purposes of intimidation / terrorism. Its similar to burning a cross on their property.

What is with you and flags? First of all genius, I only made the remark in jest about a senator as punishment for his wanting to discriminate against the flag in the first place.

Second, the Confed flag has been MADE into a weapon of threat and intimidation BY the left, kind of my point. It is just a piece of cloth.

The confed flag used to be shown freely on national TV sitcom comedies as a matter of lighthearted fun until the left came along and read some dark meaning into it.

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.19f7d5be185d7f69abfff489eaf300eb?rik=rsRSuiiKQ8yNnw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.playbuzz.com%2fcdn%2f4c0e7e41-3d16-4494-8ebe-0f3a5688d9b5%2f2a823de6-1e99-4fa4-a9ff-561e11dc6d6c.jpg&ehk=AlAOlStwHp2h67SJgn4wfLgOe0uIVnNL%2b3YoNs43Lbs%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

BTW, where should we count the roughly half million dead now all killed by chinese fentanyl brought in across the border while Joe worries far more about defending Ukraine's border instead?
Irrelevant to the thread. Please focus on the topic.

Forum List

Back