Democrat Senator Says Confederate Flag Painting in Mississippi Capitol Must Be Replaced With Slaves

What purpose does celebrating the 45 percent who joined the Slave Nation Confederacy and not acknowleging the 55 percent who were enslaved?
We're talking about negroes. Low IQ savages who weren't considered fully human. They are biologically inferior entities.

Last edited:
The Confederacy was an embarrassment on mankind
Yet you people are continuing the tradition of your party today....

"A whistleblower will reportedly tell the House Judiciary subcommittee during a hearing on Wednesday that President Joe Biden‘s administration played the role of a “middleman” in a multibillion-dollar operation involved in trafficking migrant children at the border."

Yet you people are continuing the tradition of your party today....

"A whistleblower will reportedly tell the House Judiciary subcommittee during a hearing on Wednesday that President Joe Biden‘s administration played the role of a “middleman” in a multibillion-dollar operation involved in trafficking migrant children at the border."

More of the wild conspiracies you guys believe

Tell me more about Hillary running a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor

Bullshit! Why aren't you bitching that slavery operated under the American flag long before the Confederacy.
Very true
And the south saw a threat to end slavery so they created a nation dedicated to preserving it forever

More of the wild conspiracies you guys believe

Tell me more about Hillary running a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor
Oh come on, a phony story that dems made up....But, good to know how fast you'll throw friendly media under the bus...Congratulations, you've now joined the ranks of worthless pukes....

Thats a hate crime and he could shoot you in the face.

You're right. Shooting one in the face ISN'T a hate crime, suggesting someone be shot in the face for just being disciplined isn't a hate crime, putting slaves on a flag certainly isn't a hate crime, and is certainly justified for simply shaming an elected official for their stupidity and ignorance. :uhh:

You're right. Shooting one in the face ISN'T a hate crime, suggesting someone be shot in the face for just being disciplined isn't a hate crime, putting slaves on a flag certainly isn't a hate crime, and is certainly justified for simply shaming an elected official for their stupidity and ignorance. :uhh:
Putting a CSA flag in someone's yard is. It Violates Multiple Federal laws. I would definitely mag dump you as a lethal threat.

That appears incorrect as you were asking about the flag. Yet you didn't know what a CSA flag is, despite the title and the thread.

Are you this wrong about everything. I was saying that as part of the punishment, they ought to stick a confederate flag in his yard and make him keep it there. Then you come up with this CSA term I've never heard anyone in my life use and treat it as though this was something he did himself willingly then zag off to shooting people for putting one in your yard like that would fly too!

Are you always this unhinged? Must be why you couldn't cut it as a mod neither.

CSA term I've never heard anyone in my life use and treat it as though this was something he did himself willingly then zag off to shooting people for putting one in your yard like that would fly too!
You have not heard of the Confederate States of America? You know, the Confederacy?

Forum List

Back