Democrat Proposes Removing The Statue Of Liberty

.....and let them apply for immigration so they can be welcomed and be part of the society.
But don't storm our border, its rude, its inconsiderate, its unacceptable, it promotes chaos.
..its welcomed by Democrats and weak republicans alike.... but that doesn't make it right.
Stop making excuses
The Statue of White Liberty

Throughout history, every country has permanently closed its borders once it had enough people to create a nation. We reached that status a hundred years ago. It's time to develop what we've got instead of only using a tiny percentage of our potential because of unearned privileges blocking our way, what used to be the American Way.

"Illegal" only implies that the law can be changed. Because, in the tyranny of a republic, the White Replacement rulers can make open borders the law. Even retroactively, as with amnesty.

These people should write for the Babylon Bee, because their idea of government is hilarious.

I suspect this kid was abused by his parents.....because only a demented mind would even dare to make such a proposal in the formerly hallowed halls of congress.

what a tool

Fuck off, birdbrain. That saying refers to giving us your poor, tired, huddled LEGAL immigrants coming here through one of our regulated entry ports and being immigrated into our society through LEGAL FUCKING CHANNELS where we can check you out, see who you are, vet your intentions, and be sure you are coming here to add to and enrich America, not create a big problem where we have to kick children out of their school buildings to put you up at our own expense.

Stupid dingwad.
We’re there illegal aliens when that statue was erected?

Just asking

Do it.
Just to be spiteful and kick sand in his face, especially when the demo funding comes out of the Welfare budget.

I see you claim to be fond of and like the Statue of Liberty. You phony beatch

No way you support what it stands for... The New Colossus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It stands for Liberty enlightening the world, that is the rest of the world should follow our example of Liberty That is why it is looking across the Atlantic towards Europe.

It has no legal meaning, and it has no writing on it other than some Latin on the tablets held by Lady Liberty.

Years after the Sol was erected, some Progressives (aka Marxists) had a small bronze plaque made with a stanza from a poem, and that plaque was installed inside the pedestal the SoL stands upon. It has no legal meaning.

Last edited:
Give me your tired, your poor, huddled masses yearning to live free

Unless they are brown people who do not speak English

And that stanza from some poem has no legal meaning or standing.

It is on a plaque installed inside the pedestal in 1903. There was never any such writing on the SOL; the plaque was the idea of Progressives, aka American Marxists.

Last edited:
Fuck off, birdbrain. That saying refers to giving us your poor, tired, huddled LEGAL immigrants coming here through one of our regulated entry ports and being immigrated into our society through LEGAL FUCKING CHANNELS where we can check you out, see who you are, vet your intentions, and be sure you are coming here to add to and enrich America, not create a big problem where we have to kick children out of their school buildings to put you up at our own expense.

Stupid dingwad.

Nope, just a silly plaque inside the pedestal, put there in 1903 by Progressives, aka American Marxist.

Last edited:
We are near 60 years in on this immigration. The complexion change is here. No slowdowns like in the past. And they are being fast tracked. I just wish Progs would accept them in all of their neighborhoods. You know. Prog Middle-class ones. Prog Upper middle-class ones. And even Prog rich areas. Of course they do not. All of those soccer moms over the decades need to take a family into their homes. The ladies having abortions can use the company. We are past the point of color. We need educated though. Lots of them.

LIke Martha’s Vineyard? 🤔 Oh, right, they called the Governor who sent dozens of National Guard to remove them within 48 hours.

Keep the statue, but change the inscription to read >>>

Give me your tireless, hard-working, ultra-skilled musicians, artists, engineers, scientists, and those bringing
capital, with which to open businesses, and hire AMERICANS.

There's no inscription on the SOL. Just a plaque inside the pedestal donated in 1903 by Progressives aka American Marxists.

Give me your tired, your poor, huddled masses yearning to live free

Unless they are brown people who do not speak English
We admit more than 1 million legal immigrants each year

And I suspect that less than 10% of them are white

Are they not enough for you?

Last edited:
It stands for Liberty enlightening the world, that is the rest of the world should follow our example of Liberty That is why it is looking across the Atlantic towards Europe.

It has no legal meaning, and it has no writing on it other than some Latin on the tablets held by Lady Liberty.

Years after the Sol was erected, some Progressives (aka Marxists) had a small bronze plaque made with a stanza from a poem, and that plaque was installed inside the pedestal the SoL stands upon. It has no legal meaning.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back