The GOP in the Swamp say they will vote Biden.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Are we the least bit surprised?

The only thing wrong with government apparently is Trump.

We all know it was perfect without him, and it can only return to utopia apart from him.

Ok, who is ready to elect Trump so they can impeach him 69 more times?

How many parties can Trump crash in one lifetime?

We all know it was perfect without him, and it can only return to utopia apart from him.

The Rinos who would vote for Biden are people who can't imagine life without robbing government. They're more like Biden. MAGA.

The Rinos who would vote for Biden are people who can't imagine life without robbing government. They're more like Biden. MAGA.
hell bound ... well, I would say hell bound fools but Jesus said not to call people a fool. Maybe he just meant don't call them that to their faces?

:dunno:

They're pieces of shit that only exist in the party to undermine the libertarian wing. Otherwise they suck aristocrat cock like good little whores.

What's the alternative? Nominating some RINO that they will vote for, and then try to figure out how to get the people they have been insulting for 7 years to back their play?

I'm sure Cheney is like

:hhello: ME ME

Let me vote against Trump first!

Please.

What happened to that weird chick anyhow? What was SO wrong w/ the R party that she.... lost her mind?

We need Trump back so he can run up another $8 trillion of debt, alienate our allies, prove his utter incompetence in a crisis, hand Ukraine over to his favorite lover KGB Putin, and hire even better criminals and grifters than last time.

Oh, and who never tires of his "Repeal and Replace Obamacare" schtick? That never gets old! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sure Cheney is like

:hhello: ME ME

Let me vote against Trump first!

Please.

What happened to that weird chick anyhow? What was SO wrong w/ the R party that she.... lost her mind?
Old Lizzie is a neocon, like her father, and likely heavy into defense industry stocks and relationships. Liz loves war, just like her father.

No kidding, so someone is a bigot if using the full name, fricken idiot.
You aren't fooling anyone.

The same idiots who think they are clever will say "Nimrata" or "Barack HUSSEIN Obama", but never say "Rafael Edward Cruz".

That's the thing about bigots. They are stupid, and think people won't notice they are bigots.

It’s ok to recognize things about Trump which you find off-putting. Here:

Trump is indeed on the narcissistic side. He strikes me as being a bit of a shallow political thinker. I am not convinced he grasps the difference between being a populist and being a panderer. He does not speak in a “Presidential” manner. He seems far too thin skinned.

But here’s the point. For any and all of his faults (and which candidate doesn’t have faults?), does he at least try to recognize reality and move us away from our mistakes? Like the damn open border? Or like being used by other NATO nations as their piggy bank? Or our irrationally over expansive federal bureaucracy?

Forum List

Back