Democrat Proposes Removing The Statue Of Liberty

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These people should write for the Babylon Bee, because their idea of government is hilarious.

I suspect this kid was abused by his parents.....because only a demented mind would even dare to make such a proposal in the formerly hallowed halls of congress.

Last edited by a moderator:
These people should write for the Babylon Bee, because their idea of government is hilarious.

It makes sense.

The current government has no interest in liberty and soon all our freedoms will be gone anyway.

Will they put up a statue of Karl Marx in drag in it's place?

If I were the Bee, I would put up a straight laced news story on them destroying the statue.

That would be their funniest bit yet!!

The Statue Of Liberty is Kaput!

disconcerting.jpg

Wow. That is what is known in the vernacular as TOXIC Black & White reasoning!

What is truly sad is that no one in the GOP had the gumption to stand up and claim the same thing about democrats for opposing MAGA and America First.

Give me your tired, your poor, huddled masses yearning to live free=
Unless they are brown people who do not speak English

Fuck off, birdbrain. That saying refers to giving us your poor, tired, huddled LEGAL immigrants coming here through one of our regulated entry ports and being immigrated into our society through LEGAL FUCKING CHANNELS where we can check you out, see who you are, vet your intentions, and be sure you are coming here to add to and enrich America, not create a big problem where we have to kick children out of their school buildings to put you up at our own expense.

Stupid dingwad.

Give us your criminals, human traffickers, drug dealers and killers. I lift my lamp beside the welfare door.

Give it back to France. Dismantle it and put it into storage with the Confederate statues.

I hate the sight of the damn thing. It's a symbol of democrat perversion.

Give us your criminals, human traffickers, drug dealers and killers. I lift my lamp beside the welfare door.

Give it back to France. Dismantle it and put it into storage with the Confederate statues.

That is the same thing Conservatives said about immigrants who came in to Ellis Island

That's what came here from Europe. Racism is perversion. You are perverted.

That is the same thing Conservatives said about immigrants who came in to Ellis Island
Fuck no. All total, between 1892 and 1954 12 million came through Ellis Island. They came to a country without welfare, WIC, EBT, paid medical, educational entitlement, right to housing or sanctuary states. In 3 years 8 million came with the total of Biden criminals expected to top ten million. And who the fuck has been handing out those winter coats?

No removal of the icon. Just add a new face for the Neo-GOP vison for America. Put one every quarter mile along the Southern Border. The Goddess of Retribution.

1705606591923.png

Give me your tired and hungry yearning to be ....... dinner!

Fuck no. All total, between 1892 and 1954 12 million came through Ellis Island. They came to a country without welfare, WIC, EBT, paid medical, educational entitlement, right to housing or sanctuary states. In 3 years 8 million came with the total of Biden criminals expected to top ten million. And who the fuck has been handing out those winter coats?
Conservatives (Google Knownothings) called them criminals, thugs, ignorant and disease bearing

Nothing changes

Forum List

Back