Democracy Is Under Attack By The Far Right MAGA Crowd

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Oh, wait a minute, isn't that the same crowd that Democrats spent millions on propping up in the midterms, those far right MAGA Republicans? Now Biden has to go on national television to warn us about the very same candidates Democrats propped up in the midterms or our democracy will be gone? Now democrats are warning voters not to vote for who Democrats themselves spent millions on to help them win their primaries? Perfect example of party before country. They created the very mess they are now complaining about. Time to either resign or impeach themselves. Will they do the honorable thing or will it still be party before country?

Last edited:
I'd not worry about it.....From all indications Tater gave a speech that nobody even bothered watching.

59h2g7-1941311.jpg

That said he did give everyone a heads-up about it taking days to count the ballots. Wonder why?

Oh, wait a minute, isn't that the same crowd that Democrats spent millions on propping up in the midterms, those far right MAGA Republicans? Now Biden has to go on national television to warn us about the very same candidates Democrats propped up in the midterms or our democracy will be gone? Now democrats are warning voters not to vote for who Democrats themselves spent millions on to help them win their primaries? Perfect example of party before country. They created the very mess they are now complaining about. Time to either resign or impeach themselves. Will they do the honorable thing or will it still be party before country?

Its all about money and power. They dont GAF about the Constitutional Republic.

He also telegraphed that they will cheat, by establishing the narrative that votes can take up to three days to count, you know because they need to know how many to manufacture

I can't wait.

I'm going to vote first thing in the morning and then go with some friends from Minnesota to monitor some polling place or other in their state. We know cheating will be an issue there because they're a blue state.

Our polling places in South Dakota don't need monitoring. We're pretty much cheat-free. God Bless Kristi Noem.

Then I'll be back in time to catch returns on some more reliable media than the MSM liars.

:)

I had to email the state voting agency, because for some reason I can't find polling days and times listed online for my area.

There's a public library down the street that always has voting set up during voting times. And they haven't posted any days or times.

Has to be the work of the NaziKaren party......trying to make it more difficult for people to get out and vote.

Like ticks on a hound dog, Democrats are buried deep and would never think about just walking away.

He also telegraphed that they will cheat, by establishing the narrative that votes can take up to three days to count, you know because they need to know how many to manufacture

I interpreted that as the opposite. Biden was speaking primarily to his Democrat supporters. The way he kept bringing up "voter intimidation and violence" at the polls and condemning anyone who questions the results
made me believe that he knows they're going to to be beaten.

Forum List

Back