Defund the Police? How about Defund Professional Sports?

First the drama queen said:

...You are paid by your fans ...

Then, when his nose was rubbed in it, he sheepishly qualified his inaccurate statement as follows:

... .... I NEVER said the fans DIRECTLY pay the salaries.

See what happens when you have to be accurate? Next time be responsible and take care with your words instead of emoting for dramatic effect.

Last edited:
I already got a refund for my NFL season tickets and have stopped following. To many other things to do. I guess in a way I’ve defunded them. Yea I know Liberals, they won’t miss my measly $1500 and lack of viewership. That’s OK, the important thing is my money isn’t going to support a false social justice narrative. They can still play and I keep my money and enjoy other activities. Both sides win I guess.
nor really--the blacks lose--because the problem is not fixed

Negroes aren't remotely interested in "fixing" anything...
Racists ^^^ should really confine their racist nonsense to the Race Relations forum.

So when are you going to leave and go there? You're the one who always talks about race.

I post on that forum all the time. And, are you denying that you whine about "them neeegrows!" here all the time?

So where in my comment that you replied to did I mention race? You're the one that brought it up like you always do. I was talking about not having sports on my television. You're the one that tried to change the subject to race. So like I said, follow your own advice and spew that crap in the race relations forum.

I already got a refund for my NFL season tickets and have stopped following. To many other things to do. I guess in a way I’ve defunded them. Yea I know Liberals, they won’t miss my measly $1500 and lack of viewership. That’s OK, the important thing is my money isn’t going to support a false social justice narrative. They can still play and I keep my money and enjoy other activities. Both sides win I guess.

Racists ^^^ should really confine their racist nonsense to the Race Relations forum.

So when are you going to leave and go there? You're the one who always talks about race.

I post on that forum all the time. And, are you denying that you whine about "them neeegrows!" here all the time?

So where in my comment that you replied to did I mention race? You're the one that brought it up like you always do. I was talking about not having sports on my television. You're the one that tried to change the subject to race. So like I said, follow your own advice and spew that crap in the race relations forum.

Oh, you don't have hundreds and hundreds of posts here telling the story of how your once lovely neighborhood was 'ruined'? About the scary children playing basketball in their driveway? How you are afraid to go get your mail without a gun?

nothing racist about what he said
YOU people have crazy definitions

Who are "YOU people"?
nothing racist --you people need to graduate

Who are "YOU people"?

To whom are you referring when you say "you people"? Don't be afraid to answer.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people
!!!!!!!!!!how much more simple can I make it??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surprisingly ... pro sports get a huge amount of revenue from TV rights ... and the TV networks make very little money off most of these broadcasts, in some cases they broadcast games at a loss ...
Prove it or withdraw the claim.

"According to Statista, the NFL will collect $54.6 billion from TV contracts with FOX (runs from 2014-2022), CBS (2014-2022), NBC (2014-2022), ESPN (2014-2021) and DirecTV (2015-2022)."

"TV is the Biggest Driver of Global Sports Revenue" --- Global Sports Matters --- March 7th, 2019 ...
Proven.....well done. Of course, being that a troll challenged the comment, his rebuttal will probably be that $54.6 Billion is not a huge amount of revenue.

No .. he quickly changed his rebuttal to "that's racist" ... I remember when the NFL "moved the goal posts" ... Lynne Swan had his head rammed into the post one year ... yes, by the Raiders, how'd ya guess? ...

Oh, you don't have hundreds and hundreds of posts here telling the story of how your once lovely neighborhood was 'ruined'? About the scary children playing basketball in their driveway? How you are afraid to go get your mail without a gun?

When we are on the subject, yes. But this topic has nothing to do with any of those things. Again, you brought up race HERE. So don't go criticizing anybody else who talks about race when you are no better or even worse.

Who are "YOU people"?

....YOU are the racist hater--stop trying to make it out that every one else is

Maybe Trumpsters could use the time they're not watching football games on Sundays to take a liberal out to lunch. They could have a long conversation about each others' views, and the Trumpsters can learn what liberals REALLY think instead of what they're TOLD liberals think. Maybe they could even find some points of agreement on which they can build in the interest of the country.

Ha ha. Just kidding. Trumpsters would never do that.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

You can clarify what supposed category of people you are referring to when you say "YOU people." What people? Are YOU one of "YOU people"? Who is? Who isn't?

Surprisingly ... pro sports get a huge amount of revenue from TV rights ... and the TV networks make very little money off most of these broadcasts, in some cases they broadcast games at a loss ...
Prove it or withdraw the claim.

"According to Statista, the NFL will collect $54.6 billion from TV contracts with FOX (runs from 2014-2022), CBS (2014-2022), NBC (2014-2022), ESPN (2014-2021) and DirecTV (2015-2022)."

"TV is the Biggest Driver of Global Sports Revenue" --- Global Sports Matters --- March 7th, 2019 ...
Proven.....well done. Of course, being that a troll challenged the comment, his rebuttal will probably be that $54.6 Billion is not a huge amount of revenue.

No .. he quickly changed his rebuttal to "that's racist" ... I remember when the NFL "moved the goal posts" ... Lynne Swan had his head rammed into the post one year ... yes, by the Raiders, how'd ya guess? ...
Ah........ "Racist" The left's go to response when they have NO intelligible response to a cogent argument.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

You can clarify what supposed category of people you are referring to when you say "YOU people." What people? Are YOU one of "YOU people"? Who is? Who isn't?
I am I --not you ..you is YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Maybe Trumpsters could use the time they're not watching football games on Sundays to take a liberal out to lunch. They could have a long conversation about each others' views, and the Trumpsters can learn what liberals REALLY think instead of what they're TOLD liberals think. Maybe they could even find some points of agreement on which they can build in the interest of the country.

And you think liberals would do that? Liberals who rush into restaurants in a mob to accost people eating your theoretical lunch just because they hold different political views? The ones who attack congressmen in the streets and in their homes? The ones following the orders of the criminal pelosi?

Don't be hypocritical.

Who are "YOU people"?

I asked you a simple question. Why won't you answer?

And you think liberals would do that? Liberals who rush into restaurants in a mob to accost people eating your theoretical lunch just because they hold different political views? The ones who attack congressmen in the streets and in their homes? The ones following the orders of the criminal pelosi?

Don't be hypocritical.
Hardcore Lefties wouldn't, just like Trumpsters. Peas in a pod.

But it wasn't Hardcore Lefties whining on this thread.

Who are "YOU people"?

I asked you a simple question. Why won't you answer?
I just DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am I --you is YOU
DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
"People" is plural. I am one person. Did you just use the wrong word? Were you directing your comments only to me individually?

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
"People" is plural. I am one person. Did you just use the wrong word? Were you directing your comments only to me individually?
YOU individually and PEOPLE plural
DUH
HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAH

Absolutely. Sport team owners have gotten a free ride for decades. Thats how Bushy got rich.

Forum List

Back