Defund the Police? How about Defund Professional Sports?

I already got a refund for my NFL season tickets and have stopped following. To many other things to do. I guess in a way I’ve defunded them. Yea I know Liberals, they won’t miss my measly $1500 and lack of viewership. That’s OK, the important thing is my money isn’t going to support a false social justice narrative. They can still play and I keep my money and enjoy other activities. Both sides win I guess.
nor really--the blacks lose--because the problem is not fixed

Negroes aren't remotely interested in "fixing" anything...
Racists ^^^ should really confine their racist nonsense to the Race Relations forum.
nothing racist about what he said
YOU people have crazy definitions

Who are "YOU people"?
nothing racist --you people need to graduate

To whom are you referring when you say "you people"? Don't be afraid to answer.
YOU people
!!!!!!!!!!how much more simple can I make it??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can clarify what supposed category of people you are referring to when you say "YOU people." What people? Are YOU one of "YOU people"? Who is? Who isn't?
I am I --not you ..you is YOU
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
"People" is plural. I am one person. Did you just use the wrong word? Were you directing your comments only to me individually?
YOU individually and PEOPLE plural

Ok, to what plural "people" are you referring?

As for me personally, why would you say I need to graduate? I graduated a long time ago.

Absolutely. Sport team owners have gotten a free ride for decades. Thats how Bushy got rich.

People who offer a popular product tend to make a lot of money. Nothing shocking about that. If the product ceases to be popular, those offering the product will cease to make a lot of money. I don't see why so many people get so emotional about this equation.

I already got a refund for my NFL season tickets and have stopped following. To many other things to do. I guess in a way I’ve defunded them. Yea I know Liberals, they won’t miss my measly $1500 and lack of viewership. That’s OK, the important thing is my money isn’t going to support a false social justice narrative. They can still play and I keep my money and enjoy other activities. Both sides win I guess.

Racists ^^^ should really confine their racist nonsense to the Race Relations forum.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

You can clarify what supposed category of people you are referring to when you say "YOU people." What people? Are YOU one of "YOU people"? Who is? Who isn't?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
"People" is plural. I am one person. Did you just use the wrong word? Were you directing your comments only to me individually?

As for me personally, why would you say I need to graduate? I graduated a long time ago.
1. obviously not
2, the dumbass racist PEOPLE like you

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

Sorry to disappoint you, but I did. Did you?

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

.I graduated higher than you and News Vine or whatever his name is

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

.I graduated higher than you ...

What do you mean by "higher"? Higher in some class rank? A higher degree? Don't be so vague.

Absolutely. Sport team owners have gotten a free ride for decades. Thats how Bushy got rich.

People who offer a popular product tend to make a lot of money. Nothing shocking about that. If the product ceases to be popular, those offering the product will cease to make a lot of money. I don't see why so many people get so emotional about this equation.

The owners get a facility funished to them that is paid for by taxpayers. That's a free ride for billionaires. No excusing that regardless of how many mental gymnastics one engages in.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

What do you mean by "higher"? Higher in some class rank? A higher degree? Don't be so vague.
smarter

The owners get a facility funished [sic] to them that is paid for by taxpayers. That's a free ride for billionaires. No excusing that regardless of how many mental gymnastics one engages in.

"Excusing"? That decision was made by public servants representing their constituents in the past. Done and paid for. If people have a gripe, they need to make sure their views are represented going forward.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

smarter

Difficult to quantify. Upon what do you base this claim?

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

smarter

I know

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

smarter

I know
Not a very intelligent reply.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

smarter

I know

I stopped watching major league sports decades ago.

Who the hell wants to watch a bunch of thugs chase a ball?

If you have a desire to watch criminals play sports I would recommend a Prison Rodeo.

So much more entertaining.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

smarter

I know
If you have no interest other than trolling, take it to the Badlands or send a PM. Don't troll this thread any further than you already have.

Who are "YOU people"?

YOU people

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

1. obviously not

smarter

I know
If you have no interest other than trolling, take it to the Badlands or send a PM. Don't troll this thread any further than you already have.
..I thought you just said I NEED to answer your questions??????!!!
make up your mind

Maybe Trumpsters could use the time they're not watching football games on Sundays to take a liberal out to lunch. They could have a long conversation about each others' views, and the Trumpsters can learn what liberals REALLY think instead of what they're TOLD liberals think. Maybe they could even find some points of agreement on which they can build in the interest of the country.

Ha ha. Just kidding. Trumpsters would never do that.

Of course we wouldn't do that. The liberal would expect us to pay for their lunch. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back