Defining what a woman is

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
On the abortion issue..

My wife told me that people on YouTube are asking Kamala Harris to define what a woman is, claiming that it must be difficult for the democrats because they're not biologists..

I said that such is bigoted rhetoric we have fight against no more.
Because we're home here, we're free, people here have the right live as we want..
We are truly equal..

And we dont have to fight some redneck motherfucker in rural north Texas for basic human rights..
Because he has nothing here.

She asked me if, even if all that is true, do I think that such a move is cowardly...

I said that is isn't cowardly... its being unwilling to waste my life.

What is stupid is to waste our lives fighting a forever battle for the freedom of people who hate freedom like Americans do..
Against an enemy like the southern USA who must be executed en masse in order for freedom to exist.
:)

Then she asked me what the rhetoric is..

I said that it's dictatorial rhetoric from east bumfuck nowhere, Republican USA..
That is a three pronged attack, designed to attack Women, the LGBTQ community and Education.
It's hate speech rhetoric is what it is.

It is illegal here so we would never have to come across it, and if we did we have access to justice immediately...
And as I said, we nolonger live in a crime world where "freedom isn't free"...
Now we have our freedom for free.
Let's enjoy it.

:)

pirates-of-the-caribbean-captain-jack-sparrow.gif

My wife told me that...

OK, I might have believed that you re-painted a police car for a prank. I could have stretch the credibility of your story about giving your mother a black eye.

But, if you're seriously expecting anyone to believe a woman would stay with you without chloroform and handcuffs ... I'm calling bollocks!

Defining what a woman is
Yet another aspect of rightwing neo-fascist authoritarianism – compel conformity, punish dissent and expressions of individual liberty.

Such is the conservative propensity for compartmentalization and forcing labels on individuals, anything that doesn’t conform to what conservatives consider to be ‘normal’ must be attacked and vilified.

It’s truly sad that conservatives are consumed by such unwarranted fear.

• Banned
OK, I might have believed that you re-painted a police car for a prank. I could have stretch the credibility of your story about giving your mother a black eye.

But, if you're seriously expecting anyone to believe a woman would stay with you without chloroform and handcuffs ... I'm calling bollocks!
You stand there and be told (as a living being) that you should have been aborted..
If you want a mom like that, be my guest.

Oh good. I thought maybe I was just a lil too drinky.
IMO? It is the latest and greatest Toro sock for when he has had one too many drinks, just to screw with the forum and vent a little bit about his internalized anger at America . . . .

🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
I said that is isn't cowardly... its being unwilling to waste my life.
🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

What does that even mean?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back