If President Trump Wins a Third Term, Should He Keep The Ministry of Truth Dept.?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I say yes. He should hire Tucker to oversee the Dept., and all the Fake News on the net and on TV would be shut down! Or at least require a text message overlay that indicates the View or whatever Fake News, Fake Opinion source is for entertainment and democrat idiocy only and not based on facts and reality. :eusa_think: :dunno:

I say yes. He should hire Tucker to oversee the Dept., and all the Fake News on the net and on TV would be shut down! Or at least require a text message overlay that indicates the View or whatever Fake News, Fake Opinion source is for entertainment and democrat idiocy only and not based on facts and reality. :eusa_think: :dunno:
hell no, he loves russian misinformation and false flags....

Nope. Shut it down because Tucker would not accept that job. THe only people willing to have that hideous title on their business cards are people who definitely hate debate and free speech.

BUT -- I'd enjoy him THREATENING to do it. Just to have historical footage of the major meltdown.

:auiqs.jpg:

I think there SHOULD be a free enterprise company that RECORDS govt lies and distortions of truth. That SHOULD BE every one that calls themselves "a journalist". And a serious effort by Alumni and University donors to take the ACTIVISM out of journalism schools.

Trumpy should disband Biden's speech police and let the Spaceforce take care of policing the international bad guys. Let free speech live.

Let it be Musk instead and see how fast the left will go insane but Trump can’t run for President and hold office if it is his third term seeing he would be ineligible according the amendment that only allow two terms for a President…

It is not and never will be constitutional no matter who runs it or who is president.

Nope. Shut it down because Tucker would not accept that job. THe only people willing to have that hideous title on their business cards are people who definitely hate debate and free speech.

BUT -- I'd enjoy him THREATENING to do it. Just to have historical footage of the major meltdown.

:auiqs.jpg:

I think there SHOULD be a free enterprise company that RECORDS govt lies and distortions of truth. That SHOULD BE every one that calls themselves "a journalist". And a serious effort by Alumni and University donors to take the ACTIVISM out of journalism schools.
Perfect response.

I would like to add this interview also as it covers the importance of freedom of expression and journalism. D.C. is looking more like the Kremlin every year that goes by and I am sure I am not the only one noticing this. The battle to keep liberty will be there from generation to generation and up is up to the people to keep and maintain liberty.

Use the auto-translate in settings.

Sorry for the thread bump.

And I agree all these ridiculous departments that undermine the US Constitution and our natural rights should be destroyed.

But I support a Clarification Dept. that exposes hoaxes and lies perpetrated by the government. Let's take Clockboy for example. A darkie muslim who purchased a Radio Shack digital clock on ebay, partially disassembled it and made it look like a bomb timer and brought to the local public school. The monster was celebrated by Fake News and Barry Obama as the future of America. Fortunately and shockingly all the judges tossed out the terrorist's lawsuits that suggested responding folks to his terrorist attack were racist.

Forum List

Back