Clean Sweep: All 22 Trump-Backed Candidates Win Primaries in Ohio, Indiana

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The power of President Trump’s endorsements is undeniable, his dominance over the Republican power brokers in D.C. cannot be overstated, and the promise of this MAGA Movement will not just define the Midterms, but it will win for years to come.

I don't know. I don't let any politician tell me how to vote. I make my own decision based on what I read. I didn't vote for Vance. He was an anti-Trumper until the end when he needed Trump's endorsement. I have no idea why Trump endorsed him in the first place. I voted for Mike Gibbons who was with Trump from the beginning, stuck with him through thick and thin, and is still a pro-Trump guy today. He came in fourth place.

The power of President Trump’s endorsements is undeniable, his dominance over the Republican power brokers in D.C. cannot be overstated, and the promise of this MAGA Movement will not just define the Midterms, but it will win for years to come.

Now, swallow.

MAGA Macho Man

Trump is setting up fear in incumbents, especially those up for reelection in 2024, that they better get with the program on REAL conservatism and America First or they’ll be shown the door (that is, if they don’t choose to show themselves the door).
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats are already frustrated and fearful that they can’t get the help from RINO's that they used to, and this is due to the pressure that conservatives have been applying for years, and now with Trump it’s times ten.
Election year 2022 will be Trump's king maker year. More to come as the primaries continue.

MAGA Macho Man

Trump is setting up fear in incumbents, especially those up for reelection in 2024, that they better get with the program on REAL conservatism and America First or they’ll be shown the door (that is, if they don’t choose to show themselves the door).
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats are already frustrated and fearful that they can’t get the help from RINO's that they used to, and this is due to the pressure that conservatives have been applying for years, and now with Trump it’s times ten.
Election year 2022 will be Trump's king maker year. More to come as the primaries continue.

Trump changed the party and for the better. There will be some that will ignore the warning signs, but we Republican voters want to see candidates with balls, not whimper in the corner every time the MSM comes after them. We don't ask for immigration reform or path to citizenship. We ask for a closed border.

Clean Sweep: All 22 Trump-Backed Candidates Win Primaries in Ohio, Indiana​

Wow grats for calling out winners in Indiana, holy shit, so hard. Here let me try.

"Ummm I think that GOP nutjob #2 will win, he has my endorsement"

HOLY SHIT GOP NUTJOB #2 WON!

Bannings Briebart and Gateway Pundit are PAC's not reliable news sources. Anyone candidate who attended the insurrection will not be allowed to
run .........

Well...it IS Ohio and Indiana. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

This is an indication of just how bad the ugly mood of the public is in.

Politics is war by other means.

The primaries aren’t the public. It’s one group of people. Given we’re talking about Republican primaries in Ohio and Indiana, this isn’t exactly breaking news.

Forum List

Back