Debunking White Racist Opinions

mga138
HAHAHA>..Ahhh.....Now race is real again, huh?!! LOL And all of a sudden, the people you call White are something else? Are the people in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Black, now? Wow--what a metamorphosis!

"South Africa was taken by the white in blood and it must be returned in blood"

Nelson Mandela
Whites were invited into South Africa by Black tribes, If the Whites leave, the black there wouldn't be able to feed themselves, have electricity, sanitation, medicine, etc....
Here a Black African learns that electricity is Hard without the white man
Man Dies Trying to Make an Illegal Electric Connection by amrenaissance - 3speak.tv

Illegal Electricity Connections by amrenaissance - 3speak.tv

Last edited:
Whites were invited into South Africa by Black tribes, If the Whites leave, the black there wouldn't be able to feed themselves, have electricity, sanitation, medicine, etc....
Here a Black African learns that electricity is Hard without the white man
Man Dies Trying to Make an Illegal Electric Connection by amrenaissance - 3speak.tv

Illegal Electricity Connections by amrenaissance - 3speak.tv
I don't give a sh*t whether they paved the roads with gold.

No white man is African and I agree with the slaughter of the white supremacist down there. It's not happening fast enough.

And once you start killing them then that will piss off white nations who will put there cape on and try to stop it. The whole goal is to FORCE white people to wipe us out.

If man comes into your home and stomps over you and your family and uses whats in your home to build his empire. That man can't complain at the tactics you use to get you out of the home and get his home bk.

Last edited:
mga138
So, is it your claim that all the murders in places like Detroit, South side of Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore, Newark, Milwaukee, ect....are not being done by Black people? Do I have you correct on that?

Not all. Of course. But the majority of the killings are done by the white supremacist and non black people.

If Chicago is so bad... Why doesn't white man Trump simply remove his hotel tower? Answer: Because the actual land in Chicago is EXTREMELY valuable for "future" Real Estate..

Chicago city and government are practicing genocide on black people The police are behind many of these shootings and blame it on gang violence.

Multiple people shot and killed and no one coming forward to say anything ?

All several hundred witnesses to these shootings r not keeping silent out of a silly ass no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when little children are being killed. U saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because there is no one standing for that.

There is no way possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often without some dirty cops being involved.

City taxes pay for camera’s on every block but when a shooting takes place, no one is in custody, nor do they have leads.

There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

So tell me about arrests made ? Charged made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

Also it was your people (white people) who got the crime ball rolling in Chicago.

People like Al Capone ? John Dillinger ? Pretty Boy Floyd ? Baby Face Nelson ? Events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre ? But those white people are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

Funny that eh ?

mga138
You prove again that you are too stupid to understand what race even is. If Jews are secular, they are still Jewish and still welcomed to live in Israel, the Jewish Etho-State. Jews have Middle Eastern Blood. I’m Jewish and Don’t Identify as White. Why Must I Check That Box? - The New York Times (nytimes.com) Microsoft Word - I'm Not White I'm Jewish (shulcloud.com)

Jews are (at least in the U.S.) seen as whites. They are accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization. They are viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful. Unlike black people who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent, prone to crime.

Getting ppl to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blks who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

I don't give shit about the beef you might have with other white groups.

Because even when white people are enemies they will put all that to one side when it comes to black people. That's why in WW2, when the USA used to capture German POW's on the ships, despite USA being at war with the Germans. The German POW's were still allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white USA Americans soldiers but the black Americans soldiers weren't.

Inter-ethnic discrimination is different than racism. In the former, a common or similar skin tone allows all within that group to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, makes such recognition infinitely more difficult.

Inter-ethnic discrimination and oppression is different than racism. In the former, a common or similar skin tone allows all within that group to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, makes such recognition infinitely more difficult.

mga138
You have poor reading comprehension because you would have seen what the point of invoking the holocaust was, which is that Jews seek a monopoly on the Holocaust in the same way the Blacks seek a monopoly on Slavery, and both tightly try to control what can be said within the topic of conversations

Why do you keep on referring the friction you have with JEWS to me ? They are your people. Not mine.

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype, since ppl cannot know your DNA just by looking at you, but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

mga138
So, is it your claim that all the murders in places like Detroit, South side of Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore, Newark, Milwaukee, ect....are not being done by Black people? Do I have you correct on that?

Not all. Of course. But the majority of the killings are done by the white supremacist and non black people.

If Chicago is so bad... Why doesn't white man Trump simply remove his hotel tower? Answer: Because the actual land in Chicago is EXTREMELY valuable for "future" Real Estate..

Chicago city and government are practicing genocide on black people The police are behind many of these shootings and blame it on gang violence.

All several hundred witnesses to these shootings r not keeping silent out of a silly ass no snitch code. No snitch code goes out the window when little children are being killed. U saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in. Because there is no one standing for that.

There is no way possible in the 3rd largest city in America. The most powerful nation on earth; that multiple killings can happen this often without some dirty cops being involved.

City taxes pay for camera’s on every block but when a shooting takes place, no one is in custody, nor do they have leads.

There are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

Also it was your people (white people) who got the crime ball rolling in Chicago.

People like Al Capone ? John Dillinger ? Pretty Boy Floyd ? Baby Face Nelson ? Events like the Valentine’s Day Massacre ? But those white people are applauded, romanticized as heroes and have films and documentaries made about them.

Funny that eh ?
Yeah, and how about those thugs that attacked that black fag?!

I don't give a sh*t whether they paved the roads with gold.

No white man is African and I agree with the slaughter of the white supremacist down there. It's not happening fast enough.

And once you start killing them then that will piss off white nations who will put there cape on and try to stop it. The whole goal is to FORCE white people to wipe us out.

If man comes into your home and stomps over you and your family and uses whats in your home to build his empire. That man can't complain at the tactics you use to get you out of the home and get his home bk.
You wrote--No White man is African---AGAIN, I will ask you--Are the people in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Black to you all of a sudden? You continuously call them White, but now you say that no White person is Africa? These people have been African since before the beginning of recorded time, dope.

mga138
You prove again that you are too stupid to understand what race even is. If Jews are secular, they are still Jewish and still welcomed to live in Israel, the Jewish Etho-State. Jews have Middle Eastern Blood. I’m Jewish and Don’t Identify as White. Why Must I Check That Box? - The New York Times (nytimes.com) Microsoft Word - I'm Not White I'm Jewish (shulcloud.com)

Jews are (at least in the U.S.) seen as whites. They are accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization. They are viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful. Unlike black people who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent, prone to crime.

Getting ppl to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blks who don’t look like them, who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.

I don't give shit about the beef you might have with other white groups.

Because even when white people are enemies they will put all that to one side when it comes to black people. That's why in WW2, when the USA used to capture German POW's on the ships, despite USA being at war with the Germans. The German POW's were still allowed to eat in the same mess hall as the white USA Americans soldiers but the black Americans soldiers weren't.

Inter-ethnic discrimination is different than racism. In the former, a common or similar skin tone allows all within that group to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, makes such recognition infinitely more difficult.

Inter-ethnic discrimination and oppression is different than racism. In the former, a common or similar skin tone allows all within that group to become convinced, if they were not already, of their common bond with others of that skin tone. But racism, by prioritizing certain outward characteristics as paramount to categorization, makes such recognition infinitely more difficult.

mga138
You have poor reading comprehension because you would have seen what the point of invoking the holocaust was, which is that Jews seek a monopoly on the Holocaust in the same way the Blacks seek a monopoly on Slavery, and both tightly try to control what can be said within the topic of conversations

Why do you keep on referring the friction you have with JEWS to me ? They are your people. Not mine.

Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype, since ppl cannot know your DNA just by looking at you, but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

You wrote--Jews are (at least in the U.S.) seen as whites. .
Jews are an accepted part of Western Civilization in the same way (and by the same people) that accept Negros. The US put caps on the number of Jews who can come to the US and even during the Holocaust, the US would only allow a small number to come here as refugees. Jews work against the interests of white civilization. Who do you think is brining Black Africans into Europe (all too eager to come, too…to escape Black civilization) Who do you think keeps the US border open? Who runs the SPLC, ACLU, JDL, ADL, who owns Facebook, Google, Youtube, all the studios in Hollywood, and as you said BET, and all the publishing industries? Not my people—not your people—Their people.

Jews even owned the slave ships.

You wrote--. They (Jews) are viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful. Unlike black people who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent, prone to crime.

Jews are viewed as intelligent but scheming, undermining, secretive, seditious, plotting, and wealth amassing. Jews are the TOP target for hate crimes, far more than Blacks. Blacks are viewed as impulsive, unintelligent, violent, and lazy.

Well, why is that?
The average White household makes 67,000 thousand per year. The Average Jewish household makes 165,000 per year.
Jews are vastly overrepresented in the medical field, law field, business, the corporate world, and have the largest political lobby in DC. They had Trump wrapped around their fingers.
Jews are heavily disproportionately represented in Anti-White, Anti-Western organizations such as the SPLC, ADL, ACLU, JDL, and are even running the show with BLM, and other such hate groups.

Why are Blacks seen as lazy, dumb, impulsive, and prone to violent crime? First off,
Blacks are less than 13 percent of the population, but commit 56 percent of the MURDERS!!!
Blacks are 47.6 Times more likely to violently victimize a White person than the other way around.
Blacks use the most welfare—BY FAR—than any other race.
Blacks have the highest percentage of illegitimate births—BY FAR---of any other race.
Blacks score the lowest on tests of all kids---By far than any other race and can only have a large number in good schools due to preferential treatment, and in jobs by racial quota systems. They get credit for their skin color.

So, I don’t know what impressions of Jews and Blacks you expect people to have. If you want Blacks to be perceived differently, it will NOT happen unless Blacks behave differently for a few generations. And judging from your own impulsive, psychotic, murderously violent statements,, that will not happen anytime soon.

Asians do not look like White people, and they speak a different language, and they come from countries that pose a much greater threat to the US than any Black African country can ever dream of. Nobody could every presume them to be anything other than Asian. Yet, they outperform Blacks in every meter of success, even going to the same "bad schools," that Blacks claim is the cause of their poor Academic performances. In fact, Asains outperform Whites in every department, too.
Why?
Whites have an average I.Q. of 100 and Asians average I.Q. is 106
Jews, BTW have an average I.Q. of 110

Nobody perceives Hindus from India as White. Hindus have skin as black as yours, look different from Whites, and have a different language, but they succeed to an ever higher degree than Asians do. Hindus' come from a Low I.Q. country, but we get a "super selection," from India, meaning the High I.Q. Indians come to the western world for success, and their low. IQ. friends, family, and fellow countrymen stay behind.

So, there goes that theory of yours.

Last edited:
That simple. If I had my way I'd have black people going into hospitals and killing whites babies and the mothers in front of their fathers. Blacks are around 85% population. Do to them what they DELIGHT in doing to us.
I hope you are on some alphabet agencies watch list!

mga138

Funny that eh ?

You wrote--. But the majority of the killings are done by the white supremacist and non black people (in Detroit, Chicago, St Luis, etc..)
Ok...now you are getting to the end of the tether. We have vidoes of Blacks
No matter how many headlines you post, no matter how many cherry-picked articles you select, no matter what ridiculous claims you make, everybody knows who the real violent, ignoring savage scum is--It is provable, it is quantifiable, it is documented, it is on video it is in the papers, it is in our memories...
, It is Your people-Not mine.

If the US was 90-100 percent White, we could fire 80 percent of our police officers. It would be heaven on earth, which is why people MOVE when Your people--not mine move in.

Black Animals are 12.4 percent of the population and commit 56 percent of the murders They are a scourge on any society you live in.
Revive Jim Crow again!!! Jim Crow is Justified by Time. Everything they said that would happen if you let these animals off their leashes has happened and to an even greater degree than imagined. They are fit to live in society.

Last edited:
I hope you are on some alphabet agencies watch list!
That's how you get through to white supremacist.

20 years to the day since 9/11.

9/11 is the biggest show of white cowardice EVER

How the can you allow bunch of Arabs armed ONLY with knives (they were on a plane so no guns) and yet these skinny arse Bin Ladens with no fighting or combat training, hijacked a plane and took it down while white men stood by ?

If that plane was full of black men ? 9/11 would not have happened

Black men would have DESTROYED those guys. Armed only with knives and yet white dudes sat back like FKING B*TCHES crying on their phones "I'm gonna die...I'm so scared love.....no more boysenbery pie and meatloaf. Love you "

The phone calls white men made are out there

Cowards !!!

Last edited:
You wrote--. But the majority of the killings are done by the white supremacist and non black people (in Detroit, Chicago, St Luis, etc..)

No matter how many headlines you post, no matter how many cherry-picked articles you select, no matter what ridiculous claims you make, everybody knows who the real violent, ignoring savage scum is--It is provable, it is quantifiable, it is documented, it is on video it is in the papers, it is in our memories...
, It is Your people-Not mine.

If the US was 90-100 percent White, we could fire 80 percent of our police officers. It would be heaven on earth, which is why people MOVE when Your people--not mine move in.

Black Animals are 12.4 percent of the population and commit 56 percent of the murders They are a scourge on any society you live in.
Revive Jim Crow again!!! Jim Crow is Justified by Time. Everything they said that would happen if you let these animals off their leashes has happened and to an even greater degree than imagined. They are fit to live in society.
giphy.gif

!

mga138

Videos made by white people ?

Chicago police is full of white supremacists. They evened resorted putting bait trucks full of nikes in chicagos black areas to entrap black ppl

Chicagoans, former & current, also know about mercenaries killing under the guise of "gang violence". Plenty proof of white men dressed in Black face masks committing murders too. 500+ killed on avg for decades. That's why blk people need to stop participating in those gun buyback programs for a $100 gift card and a pat on the head. All white supremacists do is recycle those weapons back into the streets.

They expect us to believe that Black people are professional assassins who can murder without being caught? If that were true, Black people would not be the victims.

mga138
No matter how many headlines you post, no matter how many cherry-picked articles you select, no matter what ridiculous claims you make, everybody knows who the real violent, ignoring savage scum is--It is provable, it is quantifiable, it is documented, it is on video it is in the papers, it is in our memories...It is Your people-Not mine.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are the most violent race

@@mga138

*If" ....................white supremacist like you are biggest if people in the world (lol)

The fact is whites may become half or roughly 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of this century.

They would still be the largest single group by far in the United States.

This idea that you whites have that you can’t hang on at 50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians and 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated.

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, You must think that white people are an incredibly weak retarded group of people if you think you lot can’t maintain their own influence at 50%.

mga138
Revive Jim Crow again!!! Jim Crow is Justified by Time.

Why don't you do it ? You keep on talking all this tough talk. What are you waiting for ?

Last edited:
That's how you get through to white supremacist.

20 years to the day since 9/11.

9/11 is the biggest show of white cowardice EVER

How the can you allow bunch of Arabs armed ONLY with knives (they were on a plane so no guns) and yet these skinny arse Bin Ladens with no fighting or combat training, hijacked a plane and took it down while white men stood by ?

If that plane was full of black men ? 9/11 would not have happened

Black men would have DESTROYED those guys. Armed only with knives and yet white dudes sat back like FKING B*TCHES crying on their phones "I'm gonna die...I'm so scared love.....no more boysenbery pie and meatloaf. Love you "

The phone calls white men made are out there

Cowards !!!

Yet, you are our slaves....go figure.

mga138
No matter how many headlines you post, no matter how many cherry-picked articles you select, no matter what ridiculous claims you make, everybody knows who the real violent, ignoring savage scum is--It is provable, it is quantifiable, it is documented, it is on video it is in the papers, it is in our memories...It is Your people-Not mine.

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocate white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are the most violent race

@@mga138

*If" ....................white supremacist like you are biggest if people in the world (lol)

The fact is whites may become half or roughly 50% of the nation’s population by the latter part of this century.

They would still be the largest single group by far in the United States.

This idea that you whites have that you can’t hang on at 50% when these other groups have managed to survive and thrive at 4% in the case of Asians and 12% in the case of blacks, 12% in the case of Latinos, their cultures are doing quite well at being manifested and celebrated.

The idea that whites can’t do that at 50%, You must think that white people are an incredibly weak retarded group of people if you think you lot can’t maintain their own influence at 50%.

mga138
Revive Jim Crow again!!! Jim Crow is Justified by Time.

Why don't you do it ? You keep on talking all this tough talk. What are you waiting for ?
Black people cannot do all of those things because they aren't intelligent or powerful enough to do it. It takes great people and civilizations to do ambitious things. Asians have, Arabs have, Whites have, etc....Yet, blacks can kill a million of each other a year with machetes. Imagine if they were smart enough to make bombs and have an airforce. LOL Imagine a Pygmy airforce or a great army of bushmen.....LOL

mga138
Asians do not look like White people, and they speak a different language, and they come from countries that pose a much greater threat to the US than any Black African country can ever dream of. Nobody could every presume them to be anything other than Asian. Yet, they outperform Blacks in every meter of success, even going to the same "bad schools," that Blacks claim is the cause of their poor Academic performances. In fact, Asains outperform Whites in every department, too. Why? Whites have an average I.Q. of 100 and Asians average I.Q. is 106
Jews, BTW have an average I.Q. of 110

So according to your data Asians are superior to whites ?

Well the proof that this is a nonsense argument is because whites do not treat Asians like they’re superior otherwise you would agree that.....

1. Asians should be the norm against which everyone else is judged. We should all want to be like Asians and copy them.

2. Hollywood films should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian. They should make feel-good Asian Saviour films where a nice Asian person saves helpless White people

3. World history and news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news. Others need appear only as tokens or contributors to Asians

4. Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good, carpet-bombing them or sending in drones if necessary. Asians know best.

5. Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education. IQ data shows they are the smartest.

6. Asian couples should be portrayed as the most socially desirable couples everywhere.

7. We should get all of our ideas about other races and the world in general from Asian media.

8. Fashion models should be mainly Asians

9. Asian” nations should colonize by European nations, like Germany, UK, Italy, Spain.

Almost no White person seriously makes this sort of argument.

Even though it follows from the “facts” and style of reasoning that White racists use all the time. That is because deep down racism is not about fact but feeling

mga138
..and BTW, it would seem to me that people of all stripes prefer to live in places that White people built and where they rule supreme, numerically. So, it seems that people can say they oppose it, but what they actually do is get as close to White people as they can because they know the White way of life is better and more desirable. What they say and what they do is at odds; yourself included.

The reasons why some poor blk and non white people come to Europe is a function of the very inequalities people like you and others demand be kept in place.

Because the solution is very simple.

A massive investment in opportunities for black people for schooling and jobs, globally.

But you (if you had the power) would never call for wealthy nations to invest more in expanding opportunities for black people, even though this would “solve” the migration fears.

Likewise, you would never support a more equitable distribution of global resources to poorer nations, even though doing so would slow the migration patterns to so-called white countries, which are a function of global economic inequalities

Those people risking their lives to get to Europe or the USA ?

That's an act of resilience, willingness to risk everything for a new beginning.

The rich black people who are living well in Africa aren't risking life to get to Europe. It's always the people who are losing who leave.

And there is no shame in that.

Because you would do well to remember that this is how your white Europeans ancestors came to America

1_affua13zzcw-ms8debrx8g-jpeg-jpg.434779

They didn't have a biscuit.

But came to the USA for a better life. But just as there was no shame when your European ancestors did it. So too must there be no shame when people from other lands do it.

mga138
You still haven't defined what that is. I'm waiting

A white supremacist is a white person. That is the definition. How is that so hard to understand ? .

mga138
The less White an area is the less desirable it is to them.

Once again. You are repeating the same points you have already made. You have already made the same point about housing before so now I'm forced to cut and paste the reply I gave previously

It's not that non white people want to so badly live with white people

It's that finding prosperous suburbs in the USA with little to no white people living there is a tough task.

Sure a rich black person could live around blks (and many do) the problem is they will typically find themselves limited to the poorest, most crowded areas of town because whites have a system which ensures that those areas are the most poorest and most crowded areas of town.

Where as white people have a system which makes sure that sizeable % of white people get access to those prosperous areas with the help of mortgage discrimination, redlining, zoning laws and so-called “market forces” pricing many blacks out of the better housing markets

(even though whites only got into those markets because of government subsidies and preferences, both private and public).
You hate white people, but you think white people should carry your lazy worthless ass around on their backs. How about instead of Europeans and Americans being expected to throw money at black groups and individual, that you grow the fuck up and support yourselves. Africa has lots of wealth in minerals and natural resources---all africa hasis to grow up, work hard, and work together as all others have done.

Its not schooling and jobs that Africans seek invading other lands but the welfare system and easy crimes. Grow up, learn to work hard to EARN what you want.

Chicago police is full of white supremacists. They evened resorted putting bait trucks full of nikes in chicagos black areas to entrap black ppl
You could leave a truck full of anything in a White neighborhoods, and the chances that anything would happen is are a lot slimmer than if low I.Q. negros were around. I don't even lock my door when I go out because I live in a 99.9 percent White town, now. we don't even have a police department here--we don't need one because every home has guns and we take care of ourselves. Yet. ZERO shootings--No crime. White people can have high trust societies, like I saw in Germany, France, Scotland, Sweden, Norway, and in White areas of the US. Asians have this, too. The world saw how the Japanese handled the Fukushima disaster. No looting, no robberies, no killings...Compare that to how the animals handled Katrina. Even you would prefer to be around the Japs rather than Blacks if a disaster hit, unless, of course, you would be among the scum looting and killing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back