Debunking White Racist Opinions

mga138
Japan had millions of their people killed—nearly an entire generation of their young men were obliterated. They had 2 Atomic Bombs dropped on their heads—they were occupied by foreign nations who forced them to lose their Emperor and culture refused them to have a military to this day, which is a blow to a warrior culture like Japan. Yet, within 5 years of all that, they reformulated a way to succeed. And within 20 years, they were leading the world again. That is a what a High IQ country does after defeat.

Nothing to do with IQ. Japan had a Marshall plan

241736154_581694566519207_8640222729688656028_n.jpg

After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states.

So Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it's a COLONY of the U.S. That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super power” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

Germany ALSO lost the war but it has nuclear weapons and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”

If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

Japan can’t build anything — even a convenience store — in the U.S. without permission from US government so how can they build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission? Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

mga138
The French could go back in and slaughter every Black person in Haiti today and make it a French society.

giphy.gif

Are you trying to sound tough now ? I love it (lol)

The world saw how cowardly whites supremacist are when they wimped out over the George Floyd case and found Chauvin guilty.

They knew that if they let Chavin walk free ? Sh*t would have went down.......to the max.

This was the perfect opportunity for the white supremacists to have the race war they always talk about.

mga138
The French could do that at any time, and nobody there could stop them. They don’t do that, though, because they aren’t brutal savages mired in a savage mentality. I wish that were, though.

That's what the white supremacist should do. Stop with the talk. Stop with the trying to prove points. Because if white people turned around and said "We are going to stop telling black people what they are. We are going o tell them what we are going to do. Tune in tomorrow"

I'd be like

giphy.gif

And if they said "OK. We are going to kill every black person on the planet or die trying"

I'd be fine with that and that's how whites should talk. That's I always say the question "What should be done ?" "Get to the doing part"

But yeah let's just get it on. For the last time and for the final time and if we are not meant to be here then we are not meant to be here. Simple.

mga138
That would be an instant cure for everything wrong with Haiti, too, and it was cease people a shithole and would become an important and beautiful place on the earth.

The French was slaughtered 200 years ago by the Haitians and that's when the French had a massive advantage in tech. So lord knows why you'd think they would reverse the ass whooping they got, 200 years later with less advantage.

There is no shortage of real veterans from blk urban background in the French Army (8%). And I don't think they would be up for wanting wipe out black people the other side of the world. Yes the most disproportionately represented group come from white exurban and rural areas.

Yes white supremacists have always Joined the military, to learn to fight in their little Rahowa thing. The flipside to that, is if they do start up their race war, you'll find there's a lot of blk ppl who've had that same training, as well as combat experience.

The only way France could win was if they took it to the sky but a guerilla war ? French would lose.
Most ppl have access to guns. You will always be faced with massive resistance. Plenty of innocents will be massacred, families wiped out, communities looted and burnt.

mga138
You claim that Jews are White, right?

Yes

mga138
Yet, we get the Holocaust shoved in our faces just as much—if not more—than Slavery and Jim Crow. What happened to the Jews during WWII is not unique to the Jews, not even during the very same time period.

And what's got to do with the Jews being white ?

mga138
There was 20 million innocent Chinese killed by the Japanese, 28 million Russians, a few years earlier a Jew named Genrikh Yagoda killed 10 million Christians in Ukraine—nobody knows his name.

Well let the Chinese fight for their story to be told. Let the people in the Russia fight for their story told. They need to take a leaf out of black people's book and fight for their voice to be heard.

mga138
Yet, only what happened to the Jews is ever referred to as “The Holocaust.” They want a monopoly on Holocaust in the same way Blacks want a monopoly on slavery. They claim 6 million Jews were killed during the war, and they make questioning those numbers illegal. I remember going to one of the hundreds of Holocaust museums many years ago and even they wrote that it was 4-6 million. Yet, today, one must say it was 6 million or face the consequences. Even the republicans spearheaded laws preventing people from even questioning the Jewish narrative on the Holocaust. This is not history, but a business and a racket—just like the black civil rights narrative

The Jewish people are white. They are your people. Not my people. So why are you aiming this at me ? I don't look at Jewish people, any differently than I look the Germans, Spanish, English or the French

The same dog that bites me in Israel, is the same dog that bites me in Germany, Spain, England, France or Italy. So stop aiming this Jewish question at me. They are your people.

mga138
That is the reason why the Black role in slavery—after all Slavery in an African import—is diminished and is never taught in school. Islam enslaved far, far more people under a much more brutal slave system than what was here in North America, yet they are never asked to pay the world reparation for slavery, nor to Blacks ever walk into an Islamic center and demand Muslims from the Middle East own them anything. I’d like to see what would happen if they tried.

Being cruel to black people and being racist are not necessarily the same thing. Of course, if I was being marched across the Sahara into slavery, I would scarcely care about the difference.

I know no one who has been affected by the Arab or Islamic slave trade nor do I live in a country that has been shaped and continues to be shaped by that trade. That is quite untrue about the Atlantic slave trade

One of the main differences between slavery in America and the Middle East was that at least slaves could marry Arabs and be accepted into mainstream society while America had anti-miscegenation laws in place to keep the races separate.

The Arab slave trade generally ignored race, seeing only religion. However, the Transatlantic slave trade had the express intention of dehumanizing blacks and keeping them separate from whites, as if the two were distinct species.

The central impact of the African Transatlantic Slave trade you nonchalantly brush aside is the legacy. And it’s that legacy that connects us and everyone else posting in this forum today and will continue until the day it’s resolved or addressed.

You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust

The outcome of that operation is the crucial factor which in terms of scale and magnitude has gone unsurpassed and has had a profound effect on millions worldwide.

Not just because of slavery, that was just the starting point. But because white supremacy would not allow themselves to see blacks as humans and it carried on long after the slave trade was abolished.

mga138
Instead, Blacks cry to Whites

There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1995.

He grew up in USA-Maryland. He felt that many black people used racism as an an excuse and was always crying about it.

So what did he do ?

He changed himself from black to white

This is him.

screen-shot-2013-02-10-at-3-42-36-pm.png

He went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his skin brown. He shaved the hair off but dressed, acted and talked the same.

After one week as a black man he was done.

He was going to do it for about 4 months visiting different parts of the country.

This is 1995 not 1955. This is in everyone's lifetime.

By his 2nd day as a he was in tears.

As a white man when he looked and smiled at White people. They smiled back. But as a Black man ? Whites look away, lock their doors, assume he's dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him. Restaurants would tell him they were full even when they weren't. He met a homeless white man who didn't have a biscuit and even he looked down on blacks.

Oprah did a show about it

And you know what's funny ?

What he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And this once tough talking white man did not experience any of that.

This is why I laugh when white people like to come with any shaming tactics (Stop whining) tactics because white people you can't handle racism for a minute.

And even worse this coming from you white people cry at even 1% of oppression. This coming from a race of people who were getting out on the streets a few months bk crying at not being able to get a hair cut or play golf

1*l4ynadtX7A7_8fBJjHjJ5Q.png

1*jrBVjqDiDoOR8FCG8DxUBg.png

White people picked up guns for this. They thought it was fascism when they could plant seeds in their garden

Only people for whom daily life is pretty easy could believe that the closing of bars, gyms, restaurants, and sporting events was a tragedy.

Ya know who doesn’t think that way?

Black people.

mga138
—the very people who did more to end slavery in the world than any other race of people, are saddled with the label of slavery—simply because they are more altruistic than other groups of people.

Slavery never ended. White supremacy is slavery.

mga138
You are conflating 2 different times in history.

A white man gonna school me on black history now ? OK let's go lol

mga138
Haiti was a pawn in a world-wide war between Britain and France

OK.

mga138
So was North American, to be fair. French and black troops fought the British at times, and British and Black troops attacked the French other times (along with Polish troops and others, as well).

OK

mga138
The one thing that is true in all cases, though, is that Yellow Fever was responsible for the vast majority of the dead; not battle.

If your fragile ego needs to believe that rather than believe they (France) simply lost to the Haitians. Then that's on you.

mga138
The Haitians had paid a high price during those battles losing about 200,000 dead between 1791 and 1803, and unlike the majority of the European dead, who were killed by yellow fever, the majority of the Haitian dead were the victims of battle

But Haitians won in the end. Killed the French, Spanish and British.

mga138
I understand that, but as I said, claiming that “Blacks couldn’t vote until the 1960s..” is a Lie and you begrudgingly admit that.

No. They couldn't vote. Just because it said on paper means nothing

mga138
The poll taxes and literacy tests were a very good thing. As Thomas Jefferson once said, “A people who expects to be ignorant and free expects what never was and what never can be.” So, rather than save money and rather than learning how to read, they just rioted, and well-meaning White people, again infantizing Blacks, gave in on the issue.
How important would voting rights be if they couldn’t even save enough to pay the poll taxes like EVERYBODY ELSE had to or learn to read well enough to pass a simple reading test—to prove they understood what they were voting on—LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HAD TO. There were poor white and illiterate Whites who were not able to vote for the VERY SAME REASON. The same issue is happening today with Voter ID. The claim is that this is some underhanded way to prevent Blacks from voting, which is absurd because anybody with an ID will be able to vote (black, White, Asian, Hispanic, etc..) And anybody without an ID will not ) Black White, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

If you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the ppl what ? A standardized test

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the ppl coming through don't do equally as well.

Your interpretation of everything is so twisted and ignorant. I’m amazed how backwards your perception on so many of the things we talk about tends to be. People like me don’t say things to “try to sound tough,” because that is childish and stupid. The point I was making was that it can be done at any time but isn’t because a country like France doesn’t behave in that manner in the modern times. I would prefer that they would have more of that backbone they once had, but they do not.

My other point was this---Do you believe Haiti would be the dysfunctional country it is today if it were a French run society? Do you there would be slavery, child sacrifices, no food or infrastructure of any kind if the French had it? The place was more modern 240 years ago!!! LOL

Oh, interesting--Are you claiming that Chauvin committed no crime, then?

mga138
The French could go back in and slaughter every Black person in Haiti today and make it a French society.

giphy.gif

The world saw how cowardly whites supremacist are when they wimped out over the George Floyd case and found Chauvin guilty.

They knew that if they let Chavin walk free ? Sh*t would have went down.......to the max.

This was the perfect opportunity for the white supremacists to have the race war they always talk about.

mga138
The French could do that at any time, and nobody there could stop them. They don’t do that, though, because they aren’t brutal savages mired in a savage mentality. I wish that were, though.

That's what the white supremacist should do. Stop with the talk. Stop with the trying to prove points. Because if white people turned around and said "We are going to stop telling black people what they are. We are going o tell them what we are going to do. Tune in tomorrow"

I'd be like

giphy.gif

And if they said "OK. We are going to kill every black person on the planet or die trying"

I'd be fine with that and that's how whites should talk. That's I always say the question "What should be done ?" "Get to the doing part"

But yeah let's just get it on. For the last time and for the final time and if we are not meant to be here then we are not meant to be here. Simple.

mga138
That would be an instant cure for everything wrong with Haiti, too, and it was cease people a shithole and would become an important and beautiful place on the earth.

The French was slaughtered 200 years ago by the Haitians and that's when the French had a massive advantage in tech. So lord knows why you'd think they would reverse the ass whooping they got, 200 years later with less advantage.

There is no shortage of real veterans from blk urban background in the French Army (8%). And I don't think they would be up for wanting wipe out black people the other side of the world. Yes the most disproportionately represented group come from white exurban and rural areas.

Yes white supremacists have always Joined the military, to learn to fight in their little Rahowa thing. The flipside to that, is if they do start up their race war, you'll find there's a lot of blk ppl who've had that same training, as well as combat experience.

The only way France could win was if they took it to the sky but a guerilla war ? French would lose.
Most ppl have access to guns. You will always be faced with massive resistance. Plenty of innocents will be massacred, families wiped out, communities looted and burnt.

mga138

Yes

mga138
Yet, we get the Holocaust shoved in our faces just as much—if not more—than Slavery and Jim Crow. What happened to the Jews during WWII is not unique to the Jews, not even during the very same time period.

And what's got to do with the Jews being white ?

mga138
There was 20 million innocent Chinese killed by the Japanese, 28 million Russians, a few years earlier a Jew named Genrikh Yagoda killed 10 million Christians in Ukraine—nobody knows his name.

Well let the Chinese fight for their story to be told. Let the people in the Russia fight for their story told. They need to take a leaf out of black people's book and fight for their voice to be heard.

mga138
Yet, only what happened to the Jews is ever referred to as “The Holocaust.” They want a monopoly on Holocaust in the same way Blacks want a monopoly on slavery. They claim 6 million Jews were killed during the war, and they make questioning those numbers illegal. I remember going to one of the hundreds of Holocaust museums many years ago and even they wrote that it was 4-6 million. Yet, today, one must say it was 6 million or face the consequences. Even the republicans spearheaded laws preventing people from even questioning the Jewish narrative on the Holocaust. This is not history, but a business and a racket—just like the black civil rights narrative

The Jewish people are white. They are your people. Not my people. So why are you aiming this at me ? I don't look at Jewish people, any differently than I look the Germans, Spanish, English or the French

The same dog that bites me in Israel, is the same dog that bites me in Germany, Spain, England, France or Italy. So stop aiming this Jewish question at me. They are your people.

mga138
That is the reason why the Black role in slavery—after all Slavery in an African import—is diminished and is never taught in school. Islam enslaved far, far more people under a much more brutal slave system than what was here in North America, yet they are never asked to pay the world reparation for slavery, nor to Blacks ever walk into an Islamic center and demand Muslims from the Middle East own them anything. I’d like to see what would happen if they tried.

Being cruel to black people and being racist are not necessarily the same thing. Of course, if I was being marched across the Sahara into slavery, I would scarcely care about the difference.

I know no one who has been affected by the Arab or Islamic slave trade nor do I live in a country that has been shaped and continues to be shaped by that trade. That is quite untrue about the Atlantic slave trade

One of the main differences between slavery in America and the Middle East was that at least slaves could marry Arabs and be accepted into mainstream society while America had anti-miscegenation laws in place to keep the races separate.

The Arab slave trade generally ignored race, seeing only religion. However, the Transatlantic slave trade had the express intention of dehumanizing blacks and keeping them separate from whites, as if the two were distinct species.

The central impact of the African Transatlantic Slave trade you nonchalantly brush aside is the legacy. And it’s that legacy that connects us and everyone else posting in this forum today and will continue until the day it’s resolved or addressed.

You cannot (and here is the challenge if you are up for it) point to any other form of slavery (present, past or pre-historic) that has had such an immense and global impact on this planet than the African Holocaust

The outcome of that operation is the crucial factor which in terms of scale and magnitude has gone unsurpassed and has had a profound effect on millions worldwide.

Not just because of slavery, that was just the starting point. But because white supremacy would not allow themselves to see blacks as humans and it carried on long after the slave trade was abolished.

mga138
Instead, Blacks cry to Whites

There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1995.

He grew up in USA-Maryland. He felt that many black people used racism as an an excuse and was always crying about it.

So what did he do ?

He changed himself from black to white

This is him.

screen-shot-2013-02-10-at-3-42-36-pm.png

He went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his skin brown. He shaved the hair off but dressed, acted and talked the same.

After one week as a black man he was done.

He was going to do it for about 4 months visiting different parts of the country.

This is 1995 not 1955. This is in everyone's lifetime.

By his 2nd day as a he was in tears.

As a white man when he looked and smiled at White people. They smiled back. But as a Black man ? Whites look away, lock their doors, assume he's dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him. Restaurants would tell him they were full even when they weren't. He met a homeless white man who didn't have a biscuit and even he looked down on blacks.

Oprah did a show about it

And you know what's funny ?

What he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And this once tough talking white man did not experience any of that.

This is why I laugh when white people like to come with any shaming tactics (Stop whining) tactics because white people you can't handle racism for a minute.

And even worse this coming from you white people cry at even 1% of oppression. This coming from a race of people who were getting out on the streets a few months bk crying at not being able to get a hair cut or play golf

1*l4ynadtX7A7_8fBJjHjJ5Q.png

1*jrBVjqDiDoOR8FCG8DxUBg.png

White people picked up guns for this. They thought it was fascism when they could plant seeds in their garden

Only people for whom daily life is pretty easy could believe that the closing of bars, gyms, restaurants, and sporting events was a tragedy.

Ya know who doesn’t think that way?

Black people.

mga138
—the very people who did more to end slavery in the world than any other race of people, are saddled with the label of slavery—simply because they are more altruistic than other groups of people.

Slavery never ended. White supremacy is slavery.

mga138
You are conflating 2 different times in history.

A white man gonna school me on black history now ? OK let's go lol

mga138
Haiti was a pawn in a world-wide war between Britain and France

OK.

mga138
So was North American, to be fair. French and black troops fought the British at times, and British and Black troops attacked the French other times (along with Polish troops and others, as well).

OK

mga138
The one thing that is true in all cases, though, is that Yellow Fever was responsible for the vast majority of the dead; not battle.

If your fragile ego needs to believe that rather than believe they (France) simply lost to the Haitians. Then that's on you.

mga138
The Haitians had paid a high price during those battles losing about 200,000 dead between 1791 and 1803, and unlike the majority of the European dead, who were killed by yellow fever, the majority of the Haitian dead were the victims of battle

But Haitians won in the end. Killed the French, Spanish and British.

mga138
I understand that, but as I said, claiming that “Blacks couldn’t vote until the 1960s..” is a Lie and you begrudgingly admit that.

No. They couldn't vote. Just because it said on paper means nothing

mga138
The poll taxes and literacy tests were a very good thing. As Thomas Jefferson once said, “A people who expects to be ignorant and free expects what never was and what never can be.” So, rather than save money and rather than learning how to read, they just rioted, and well-meaning White people, again infantizing Blacks, gave in on the issue.
How important would voting rights be if they couldn’t even save enough to pay the poll taxes like EVERYBODY ELSE had to or learn to read well enough to pass a simple reading test—to prove they understood what they were voting on—LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HAD TO. There were poor white and illiterate Whites who were not able to vote for the VERY SAME REASON. The same issue is happening today with Voter ID. The claim is that this is some underhanded way to prevent Blacks from voting, which is absurd because anybody with an ID will be able to vote (black, White, Asian, Hispanic, etc..) And anybody without an ID will not ) Black White, Asian, Hispanic, etc.

If you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the ppl what ? A standardized test

And then ppl act shocked when at the end of an unstandardized process all the ppl coming through don't do equally as well.

mga138

You claim--Yes

You prove again that you are too stupid to understand what race even is.
If Jews are secular, they are still Jewish and still welcomed to live in Israel, the Jewish Etho-State. Jews have Middle Eastern Blood/

I’m Jewish and Don’t Identify as White. Why Must I Check That Box? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Microsoft Word - I'm Not White I'm Jewish (shulcloud.com)

You have poor reading comprehension because you would have seen what the point of invoking the holocaust was, which is that Jews seek a monopoly on the Holocaust in the same way the Blacks seek a monopoly on Slavery, and both tightly try to control what can be said within the topic of conversations. They guard it and diminish other groups of people experiences while simultaneously hiding their own culpability and involvement. Such how Slavery is a Black African import that how the Jews slaughtered White Christians by the 10s of millions. Both are facts absent to the discussion. Narrative Control.

Last edited:
You wrote--One of the main differences between slavery in America and the Middle East was that at least slaves could marry Arabs and be accepted into mainstream society while America had anti-miscegenation laws in place to keep the races separate.

There were only about 3 or 400 hundred thousand Black slaves sent to North American during that Slave trade. However, there were 30 million (or more) sent into the Islamic slave trade. No White person ever kidnapped slaves from Africa—They purchased people who were ALREADY enslaved by Blacks and Arabs. So, race had nothing to do with slavery in the US, as they brought Blacks slaves here, not because they were Black, but because they were already SLAVES. A Black slave would sigh a sigh of relief if he or she found out there were going to North American rather than the Middle east because there, Black slaves were instantly castrated so they couldn’t breed (many died from that procedure), and then they were worked to death, and more were purchased to replace them. If a slave lived long enough to fulfill his usefulness he was beheaded for his accomplishments.

In the US, slaves were cared for their whole lives, and many were considered part of the family. After the abolition of slavery or set free in some manner before that time, many slaves continued to work for or nearby their former masters. I read all the slave narratives, and read about the slaves weeping when “master went away,” and how they would carry them on their shoulders upon his return. This is how 400,00 black slaves turned into 40 million free people today. Where are the descendants of the 30-60 million Slaves sent to the Islamic slave trade, huh? Where is the proportionate. By the same rates, there should be 3 BILLION blacks in the middle east. Where are they? Castrated and beheaded.

mga138
More White Europeans were enslaved in the Islamic world than all the Black slaves who were ever sent to North America. Where is our residual effects from that far more brutal slave system than what Blacks dealt with here? So, cry me a river when you talk about slavery; I'll just roll my eyes.

If you want to people to know that whites were enslaved a few hundred years ago then do what black people do and fight for your story to be heard.

But here's the problem

White supremacy.

Those cultures, the traditions of Scotland and Ireland and England and Polish and the Russians have been suppressed and lost in the name of this pan-European unity called whiteness.

It's white people that want to celebrate this ridiculous notion of whiteness which nobody can actually explain what white culture is.

So suck it up those Russian cultures, Polish cultures, Irish cultures, Scottish cultures, Italian, the languages, the history, the customs have been lost to such an extent that your grasping at straws.

That's why white folks feel deculturated. We didn't do this. Whites have been culturally castrated, not by liberalism or lefties and for sure not by black people

You have been deculturated by whiteness.

mga138
That is a lie that Blacks couldn’t vote until 1960s Blacks were voting in 1870, and more laws were enacted by the 1930s to make it easier. Though, you would do well to remember that is is always Whites who fought for your rights and did what they could to examine how their own policies were affecting you. Do non-White leaders do the same in other countries? They should bring back the poll taxes and literacy tests, BTW.

No. It was the 1960's. Technically you could say blacks were allowed to vote in 1870 but senators had poor Blacks do a poll tax or literacy test before voting.

Many Blacks were poor so the literacy tests and poll tax kept many poor blacks and poor whites from voting. The 1965 voting rights act outlawed poll tax and literacy tests. It's what Medgar Evers, Freedom Summer, Selma and those fire hoses were mainly about – the right to vote.

mga138
I remember that hilarious French book that came out few years ago claiming napoleon used gas chambers and dogs, etc…That book was destroyed by historians, and it turned out to be a book written by a man trying to do harm to modern day French politicians by trying to tie France to Hitler.

Destroyed ? You mean the "I'm white and say so" rule

Ezae6JuWYAEaRBO.jpg

mga138
You take pride in the Haiti Revolution but leave a few key points out.

I take great pride in being a black man but if we kill a few white supremacists along the way that makes me more happy.

View attachment 537356

View attachment 537357

mga138
The British were integral to getting the French out, both directly and indirectly.

So why was the the British government’s response to send its armies to the Caribbean to invade French-held islands and to try and reinstall slavery everywhere the French had abolished it ?

Why did the British imprison some 2000 black French fighters in Porchester Castle, among them some of the most prominent black abolitionists of the era ?

This mass campaign for re-enslavement in the Caribbean was undertaken by none other than Prime minister William Pitt. It's all written down.

So if Britain would have had won Haiti from the French, making them undisputed masters of the Caribbean by holding the two most important Caribbean colonies of the time, Haiti and Jamaica they would have abolished slavery ?

Yeah right.

The Caribbean campaigns of the 1790s proved to be one of the greatest military disasters in British imperial history with defeats, setbacks and unwanted treaties undertaken right across the Caribbean.

British troop losses are estimated to have been at least 50,000 and all killed at the hands of black men.

mga138
You have heroic drawings of Dessalines but leave out the fact that he names himself emperor for Life and decided to KEEP slavery going in Haiti. Dessalines was murdered by his own people less than 2 years after winning independence from France for being No different than the French. The man responsible for the revolt against Dessalines was Henri Christophe who, himself decided to Slavery was a good thing, and killed 20,000 fellow Blacks in forced labor camps. There is STILL slavery in Haiti today

The Greatest Military General In Modern History Was a Black Man Named Dessalines

Dessalines unlike Toussaint L'Overture knew that you can't make deals with the white supremacist.

mga138
Learn history—many White people arrived here as slaves, both conscripted in the military or as labor slaves. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts. Free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well.

I know this but you didn't read what I wrote. I was focusing on the European immigrants and those initial white slaves were not "white" when they got here.

That term "white" was never used. Most of white history has been spent with whites killing each other. Until the colonies of the USA and in the mid of the 1600's, a series of court decisions and the reaction to a series of rebellions, most notably bacon's rebellion in Virginia, led the white supremacists to create the concept of the white race.

And they told white slaves "You're on OUR team. Donchu no ?" even though they had more in common with poor black slaves. But they put those poor whites on slave patrols. Gave them a little taste of power, a little boost to their self esteem. Still works today. You have poor whites thinking they're gonna be Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk.

View attachment 537379

mga138
Also, Your whole concept that Italians and Irish weren’t white until they found that they disliked living among Blacks is an absurd bit of stupidity from the mind and a maniacal Jew named Noel Ignatiev. The US naturalization laws made in 1790 restricting citizenship to “Free (un-enslaved) White people of good moral character. No Irish nor Italians were ever restricted from citizenship on racial grounds.

You really want to talk about Italians in the USA as being good moral character ?

At its peak Mafia (Cosa Nostra) had some 3000 to 4000 members. Most of those guys had killed at least one individual. They had to. You do not enter this organisation without participating in a murder. Later it became enough to participate in murder, chop up the body, help to kill the victim by holding or setting up the actual murder.

That alone puts the number of their murder victims in thousands. Even when some members did not personally killed anybody others did by dozens. In Cosa Nostra there were dozens of guys who killed up twenty guys and many who had killed even more than that.

And that number is just their murders and just by the Italian American crime. This does not include murders committed by their associates and non-members who were and are involved in that business.

Add to this the drug trade which they have had a huge say in since the 1930’s.

How many people died during those decades from over doses and other drug related reasons?

Thousands at least.

The drug trade by white crime destroyed dozens of black neighbourhoods all across the USA from New York to Detroit, to Chicago to LA. And that was nothing? Nothing criminal?

Add to that the massive commercial thievery, lone sharking, gambling, numbers, prostitution, porn, labour unions, corruption of politicians, judges, judicial systems in several cities, Hollywood and forgery, robberies, transportation, fashion industry, clothing industry, waste management etc.

There has never been any rule in Sicilian mafia that bans killing of women and children.

If they have to be murdered, then they have to be. It doesn’t matter how young a child is or who the woman is, if they are the ones who have to be killed, they will be. Any method will do: acid bath, fire, shooting, strangulation, knifing, bombs.

The murder is the message.

But these white people were of good moral character ?

And what happens with these white killers ? They're shown as cool, as edgy, as stylish. Goodfellas ? Untouchables ? The Sopraonos ? Al Capone in Untochables ? Godfather ?

White people are always trying to humanize white killers. Every week there is some documentary on a Jeffery Dalhmer, A John Gacy, a Ted Bundy etc

It is very funny how you promoting the idea of black criminality somehow forgets all that.

mga138
These are all Myths---Not all whites who applied for these benefits were approve and not all Blacks were not barred from the GI Bill and many did receive those benefits, the same for the Homestead act and FHA loans. More bellyaching nonsense. The same with Redlining, Lynching, Slavery, etc...

The GI Bill was powerful example of what the state can do to provide opportunity when it chooses but it was pretty much exclusively for white men.

For blacks returning from military service ? Discrimination in employment was the norm. Many returning black soldiers expressed a desire to enrol but that was hampered by ongoing segregation in higher education: none of which the GI Bill did anything to stop. So opportunities for blacks to take advantage of the educational component of the bill was pretty much stopped.

And plus in WW2 black soldiers often served under white supremacist officers who would punished them for anything, giving them undeserved dis-honorable discharges thereby denying them the benefits of the GI Bill.

And even those blk soldiers discharged honorably had to confront the US Employment Service, responsible for job placements and the USES provided little assistance to black veterans and most jobs they helped blacks find were in low-paying, menial positions.

So too, with the VA and FHA loan programs for housing, hardly any of the $120 billion in housing equity loans from the late forties to the early sixties would go to blk families.

These loans helped finance over half of all suburban housing construction in the country during this period.

mga138
When I visit the neighbor in Brooklyn that my father grew up in (he was poor, his mother was a lunch counter lady and he was one of 4 boys in one bedroom) and when they lived there it was so clean you could eat off the floor. The poor White people who lived there cleaned it every day themselves. When I was last there a year ago, all the buildings have bars on the windows. I saw a Black guy with a gun in the doorway and another Black came up to hm and said, “Dats a nice 45 nigga!!” I also saw people up on the roof burning mattresses. They were protesting for more free services that felt were owned to them. Not all communities are equal.

I'm not going to really respond to anecdotal evidence from a white supremacist. You sound like a fkin woman with this gossip shit. Don't talk this gossip sh*t to me.

mga138
That is the epitome of the sort of unprovable, racist conspiracy theory that you are always on the lookout for. I challenge you to prove that garbage. What is funny is that your messages are redolent with Black Privilege, though.

Well racism can't be be proved

Why ?

1. Whites benefit from racism.

This causes whites to turn a blind eye, to make excuses,

2. White people control the places that determine the truth
  • Less than 22% of the world is white.
  • Less than 11% of the world is white and male.
  • Less than 2.3% of the world is white, male and speaks English.
Yet they run the BBC, CNN, Facebook, Twitter, Penguin books, FBI, the New York Times, Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.

They write most of the Hollywood films and Wikipedia articles. They even own BET.

3. Prejudice is not logical.

That makes it hard to disprove logically.

It can be confirmed by facts (one black rapist) but never disproved (a thousand blk ppl who dont rape). It works in a part of the brain that deals with feeling, not thought.

Finally when you do find white people who believe in racism, they believe it not because they read it in a book, but usually came from them seeing family, friends or lovers subjected to racism.

But 99,9% of the time even then they will discount it for one or more of the reasons above.

Again---you conflate Jews with White people. Jews are less than 1 percent of the Globe, and they do, indeed own a disproportionate share of everything. Yet, never once did I see, "Hollywood is too Jewish,:" that would be disallowed. You can say it is too White, but don't you dare say it is too Jewish. Even you, as a Black Supremacist (whom the Jews love and use as a weapon against whites) would be destroyed for pointing any figures at the Jews. Look to the group who you cannot criticize to know who is really pulling the strings.

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Anti-Semitism Protections Bill CS/CS/HB 741

Florida Redefines Antisemitism to Censor Criticism of Israel — Palestine Legal

jews.jpg

merch-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not here to argue or debate if Dessalines was or wasn't a nice guy.

The fact is he killed many white supremacists. He slaughtered the French. He slaughtered the Brits. He slaughtered the Spanish. And Haiti was the first slave colony to gain independence. He done good.

That's what is important to me.
LOL---Doing good is improving the life for the people you fought for, Not, proving to be no better, being a tyrant against your own people, not being a hypocrite, and not being killed by your own side for your ineptitude as a leader. Yellow Fever won that conflict, not Dessalines LOL....Imagine if Washington was so bad that he was murdered by the US in 2 years, rather than being cheered from one side of teh country to the other and offered a crown.

mga138
Looks much like Detroit or any other “Chocolate City,” in the US that has Black mayors, judges, schools, etc…Dysfunctional

The decline of Detroit is the fault of white people and the decline of the American auto industry. It became home to all three of America's major auto manufacturers. Those white companies dominated the city's economy. The city grew and expanded to accommodate that expansive economy.

Then, starting in the sixties and seventies, the white US companies started losing market share to foreign manufacturers. Then they started relocating plants to other states.

White people did that. Your people

The decline has been going on for decades so now the city no longer has a sufficient economic base to support itself.

Fewer manufacturing jobs means less tax revenue, that means fewer teachers, police officers and firefighters. Crime rises, education declines. People who can afford to leave, do so, leaving behind a population with high poverty and low education.

High crime and a bad economy means that no one wants to start a business there. People who do have businesses tend to leave if they can. That makes the economy suffer even more, which means even worse public services, and so on. It's a death spiral that's almost impossible to pull out of, and for many reasons

Detroit crumbled because when the Auto industry left, the politicians kept spending money they didn't have coming in anymore.

mga138
LOL---Doing good is improving the life for the people you fought for,

Doing good is killing the white supremacist and that's what he done. I wish South Africa could have Dessalines to kill the white supremacist down there too.

mga138
Looks much like Detroit or any other “Chocolate City,” in the US that has Black mayors, judges, schools, etc…Dysfunctional

The decline of Detroit is the fault of white people and the decline of the American auto industry. It became home to all three of America's major auto manufacturers. Those white companies dominated the city's economy. The city grew and expanded to accommodate that expansive economy.

Then, starting in the sixties and seventies, the white US companies started losing market share to foreign manufacturers. Then they started relocating plants to other states.

The decline has been going on for decades so now the city no longer has a sufficient economic base to support itself.

Fewer manufacturing jobs means less tax revenue, that means fewer teachers, police officers and firefighters. Crime rises, education declines. People who can afford to leave, do so, leaving behind a population with high poverty and low education.

High crime and a bad economy means that no one wants to start a business there. People who do have businesses tend to leave if they can. That makes the economy suffer even more, which means even worse public services, and so on. It's a death spiral that's almost impossible to pull out of, and for many reasons

HAHAHAHA.....
So, again, so you re saying that unless White people are giving you an industry to work in, you are going to start shooting each other in the streets. Who in Hell would open a business in a Black area, anyhow? One would have to be insane to want to do that.
Crime causes poverty, not the other way around.

Pawn.jpg

LOL....You make the case perfectly for Jim Crow, which was a great set of policies proven justified with time.

mga138
Detroit crumbled because when the Auto industry left, the politicians kept spending money they didn't have coming in anymore.

The white politicians did. Your people did.

HAHAHAHA.....
So, again, so you re saying t hat unless White people are giving you an industry to work in, you are going to start shooting each other in the streets. Who in Hell would open a business in a Black area, anyhow? One would have to be insane to want to do that.
Crime causes poverty, not the other way around.

View attachment 537605

LOL....You make the case perfectly for Jim Crown, which is thing was a great set of policies proven justified with time.
I have no idea what you are talking about

Shooting each other were ? Put the pipe down.

mga138
LOL---Doing good is improving the life for the people you fought for,

Doing good is killing the white supremacist and that's what he done. I wish South Africa could have Dessalines to kill the white supremacist down there too.
Your wish is coming true. I doubt that there will be a non-black living in the Republic of South Africa in twenty years. Between the murder rate, nationalization of their property and "encouraged" immigration the Whites, Indians and mixed race people will disappear. I won't be around by then, but you will still be blaming the failure of South Africa on whites and colonization.

mga138

The white politicians did. Your people did.
Yeah--and White people lived there once, too (some still do) and have they destroyed their homes, murdered people in the streets, burned buildings down, or elected worthless Black politicians who are too inept to do anything? Your people do that-Black people do that.
Where is all that great black ingenuity you pretend they have? They can't even stop from robbing and killing each other.
At least 16 deaths reported in Metro Detroit over holiday weekend
nigs.jpg

Your wish is coming true. I doubt that there will be a non-black living in the Republic of South Africa in twenty years. Between the murder rate, nationalization of their property and "encouraged" immigration the Whites, Indians and mixed race people will disappear. I won't be around by then, but you will still be blaming the failure of South Africa on whites and colonization.
You have to speak the language of the white man the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

No white person is African.

I have no idea what you are talking about

Shooting each other were ? Put the pipe down.
And I'm still waiting for you to discuss the racist conspiracy theory called White Privilege. It is nothing but a mendacious line of garbage and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

You have to speak the language of the white man the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

HAHAHA>..Ahhh.....Now race is real again, huh?!! LOL And all of a sudden, the people you called White before are something else, now? Are the people in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Black to you all of a sudden? Wow--what a metamorphosis! Well, I suppose that is the prerogative on the bad end of the Bell Curve.

Last edited:
Yeah--and White people lived there once, too (some still do) and have they destroyed their homes, murdered people in the streets, burned buildings down, or elected worthless Black politicians who are too inept to do anything? Your people do that-Black people do that.
Where is all that great black ingenuity you pretend they have? They can't even stop from robbing and killing each other.
At least 16 deaths reported in Metro Detroit over holiday weekend
View attachment 537607
And those deaths were done by whites because in the links you posted I didn't see any arrests or charges ore leads.

Here we have a white man who can tell you the location of star millions of light years away but can't you the location of people who done a drive bys or hit and run in one of the most heavily survellianced countries on the planet.

Yeah right

Last edited:
mga138
HAHAHA>..Ahhh.....Now race is real again, huh?!! LOL And all of a sudden, the people you call White are something else? Are the people in Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia, Western Sahara, Black, now? Wow--what a metamorphosis!

"South Africa was taken by the white in blood and it must be returned in blood"

Nelson Mandela

Some of those whites families have been living there since before your ancestors were brought to the USA. But you consider yourself an American. Bit of a double standard, what. As out British cousins would say. In other words you aren't only a racist, but a hypocrite as well.

And those deaths were done by whites because in the links you posted I didn't see any arrests or charges ore leads.

Here we have a white man who can tell you the location of star millions of light years away but can't you the location of people who done a drive bys or hit and run in one of the most heavily survellianced countries on the planet.

Yeah right
So, is it your claim that all the murders in places like Detroit, South side of Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore, Newark, Milwaukee, ect....are not being done by Black people? Do I have you correct on that?

Forum List

Back