Any honest media person with the courage to actually ask climate questions?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Apparently not.

Not on Faux

Not on RAV or OANN

What questions will the media never ask?

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9+ times the ice of the other?
2. Why is there ice age glacier south of Arctic Circle on Greenland but no such ice age glacier north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?
3. If the oceans are "warming" why is the record decade for canes still the 1940s?
4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
5. How did Co2 thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

The Co2 Fraud is bilking America out of $200 billion per month. It has cost us over $20 trillion. It has absolutely no truth to it at all, and is easily discredited. But it takes someone in the media to start asking a few questions to shut that down. And none of you apparently have the courage integrity and patriotism necessary to ask them... perhaps because you are all part of the problem and you already know Co2 does absolutely nothing...

There is climate science that still holds at better than 98% in agreement with AGW and climate change.

That's the inconvenient truth that the denialist side has to contend with.

One suggestion would be for them to come up with a rational reason why the 98% isn't cracking?

Or alternatively, a reason why the denialist side can always be traced back to be connected to big money interests that have so much to lose by changing their attitudes.

Save your pseudo-science for the real scientists EMH. There's noting to gain by blowing smoke at this forum's members.

4. If the oceans are "rising" why can't we see one single photo of land sinking?
Can there be any better example of why the denialists are irrationally standing around with their heads up their asses.

This one expects to see a photo (movie) of land rising!!

While he pretends that there are no photos of the ocean's rise happening all over the world.

If he ever made a serious claim on behalf of denial, he just wiped it all out with this sort of batshit lunacy!

While he pretends that there are no photos of the ocean's rise happening all over the world.

Then show us a PHOTO of the "sea level rise..."

You cannot do that, because THERE IS NO SEA LEVEL RISE since 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica continues to grow every year...

Fact Check: These Photos Do NOT Disprove Rising Sea Levels In New York ...

Oceans NOT RISING
Ice NOT MELTING (no net ice melt ongoing)

because

Planet Earth is NOT WARMING

which makes us THE DUMBEST LIFE FORM IN THE GALAXY for pissing away $20 trillion on an OBVIOUS FRAUD!!!

There is climate science that still holds at better than 98% in agreement with AGW and climate change.

That's the inconvenient truth that the denialist side has to contend with.

One suggestion would be for them to come up with a rational reason why the 98% isn't cracking?

Or alternatively, a reason why the denialist side can always be traced back to be connected to big money interests that have so much to lose by changing their attitudes.

Save your pseudo-science for the real scientists EMH. There's noting to gain by blowing smoke at this forum's members.

Your definition of "science"

BAWK

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...

And we wonder WHY these questions cannot ever be asked on TV since

NONE OF THE BIRDBRAINED SCIENCE INVALID "WARMERS" can actually answer them....

Your definition of "science"

BAWK

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...
You blew it on your reputation with that one stupid comment. Why in hell would you do that? Anybody who was backing your theories are now stuck with having to wear the humiliation with you.

So how about if I buy you a nice ice cream cone? Two scoops?

And another demonstration of your ignorance on display by you. You're at least pretending to have no concept of rising and falling tides! Or is it that you're not pretending and you're genuinely that fkd up?

Now how about that ice cream cone?

You blew it on your reputation with that one stupid comment. Why in hell would you do that? Anybody who was backing your theories are now stuck with having to wear the humiliation with you.

So how about if I buy you a nice ice cream cone? Two scoops?

YOU were asked to provide a PHOTO of land "sinking" due to ocean rise.

How come you CANNOT PRODUCE ONE???

And another demonstration of your ignorance on display by you. You're at least pretending to have no concept of rising and falling tides! Or is it that you're not pretending and you're genuinely that fkd up?

Now how about that ice cream cone?

LOL!!!

Now it is blaming the "tides." Surely then you can show us a PHOTO of the "tides" in synch....

LOL!!!

What science would that be? The simple physics of radiative forcing calculates that for every doubling of CO2 the surface temperature will increase by 1C.

Can you show that connection? No one has paid me anything. Should I be upset I haven't been paid?

What science would that be? The simple physics of radiative forcing calculates that for every doubling of CO2 the surface temperature will increase by 1C.

LOL!!!

Then there are the satellites and balloons, which showed no warming in the atmosphere before being fudged in 2005...

The THEORY is that increasing Co2 in the atmosphere would warm the atmosphere.

The two and only two measures of atmospheric temps completely refuted that.

And here you are still parroting the bullshit "evidence" of that which does not exist in the reality of Earth's atmosphere....

Bias. Herd mentality.

More precisely, there is only one way to "become a climate scientist" and that is to take the pledge:

I will fudge all data showing no warming so that my taxpayer funded "study" claims warming
I will mercilessly weed out those who question the Co2 FRAUD from everything I control
I will support only Democrats and Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" like Nikki Haley
I will empower government censors to take out anyone asking the questions in the OP, which the Co2 FRAUD cannot answer
I will push for total media censorship of the OP questions, which seems to be the case
I will support Mossad murder attempts on the OP author for asking the questions that document the truth that

Co2 does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Can you show that connection? No one has paid me anything. Should I be upset I haven't been paid?

You should be, since all you do is parrot lies and shout down truth....

LOL!!!

Then there are the satellites and balloons, which showed no warming in the atmosphere before being fudged in 2005...

The THEORY is that increasing Co2 in the atmosphere would warm the atmosphere.

The two and only two measures of atmospheric temps completely refuted that.

And here you are still parroting the bullshit "evidence" of that which does not exist in the reality of Earth's atmosphere....
The GHG effect is a real physical phenomenon. Your denial of that makes you look like an idiot.

Forum List

Back