CDZ Death penalty for terrorists?

I think you are thinking of the old propaganda that leaving Gaza was to give them an opportunity. It never was. I accept that Jewish settlers were more than angry at being moved - many went to the West Bank and during the 2014 war there was a push from some Israelis to take Gaza again. Israel moved out of Gaza firstly to try to make it look like it was going by the two state solution (if a bit late) and also because the cost of policing it was just too much and there really was a direct intent and knowledge that they would be at war with Gaza again and again as it would be to suffocating living in there. That is the most ugly bit. I had a quote from the guy who was possibly the main person in this as my signature for a very long time. An Israeli came on and accused me of putting on false information so I gave it a search and not a bit of it. It was all sadly genuine. I cannot remember the guys name or I might be using it again.

I do not know who has told you Hamas has turned into a terrorist State. I am guessing you mean Hamas wants to turn Gaza into a terrorist State. Hamas have been willing to accept a two state solution on 68 lines for a long time. One of the reasons ISIS hates them is because they very definitely do not want anything to do with any creation of any Islamic Empire. This is just made up stuff. The latest I heard they would accept a two state solution after the Palestinians had been given and accepted a vote on it. There is no reason Israel would not have been able to form an agreement with Hamas. Interestingly the EU put in an ex MI6 to talk with Hamas. He discovered that Hamas was ready for talks, He managed to get them into a truce. Obviously this did not fit what Israel wanted so she attacked Gaza killing several of them and they did not understand the necessity not to respond if they wanted to be the winners - so phew for Israel that was stopped.

You should watch the video I left.
You should watch the two I left. Yousef is the son of a Hamas founder. Hear from insider what Hamas goals are. The establishment of a Caliphate. Same as ISIS.

Now you're making a fool of yourself and offending people who actually suffer of a psychosis. But you know, it's good you do the work of disqualifying yourself so I don't have to refute any arguments, since you're unable to make one.
that ^^^^ is your answer to the GLORY OF THEY
KHARAHAN?

The vast majority of nations are too soft with terrorists with this Human Rights nonsense. A terrorist would kill their target in any gruesome manner in the blink of an eye.
That's logically incorrect. Most terrorists aren't psychopaths simply wanting to kill. They're weak and indoctrinated to do what they're told to do, in a manner they're told to do.

You should watch the two I left. Yousef is the son of a Hamas founder. Hear from insider what Hamas goals are. The establishment of a Caliphate. Same as ISIS.
They have been around for years. He was tortured by the Israelis and made a spy by them. That usually results in being executed and it is frequently gays who this happens to as Israel knows they are vulnerable and threatens to tell on them. When someone is discovered to have been a spy they are killed. That is not an unusual consequence of having been a traitor in war. He probably is continuously afraid and so found a good way to make money while using his ability to have faith to hold onto the shirt tails of Jesus to feel safe. Poor guy. There are plenty of people who have done similar just to make money without any real reason. The video I left is viable and is speaks about the experience of a leading American Jew, Henry Siegman with Khaled Meshaal.

Your video is propaganda and I am sure you know it. Seigman who was alive at the founding of Israel is not going to give you misinformation. He does not support how the Israeli Government is working right now and you possibly would disagree with him there but what he says about Hamas will be true, We could discuss things but unfortunately Israel always turns into a fight but hey this is the clean debate zone and constructive debate is possible. How things are in Israel right now are not how they had to be and they could still change. I think I put in the second part back there so here is the first. If I have it wrong let me know.

That's logically incorrect. Most terrorists aren't psychopaths simply wanting to kill. They're weak and indoctrinated to do what they're told to do, in a manner they're told to do.
I'd think there are all kinds of reasons why people become terrorists. I read an academic paper once which suggested that the Palestinians took up terrorism because it was terrorism which won the Jews Israel!

you missed the point-----Alexa evinces a clear
preference for members government in support of the "muslim brotherhood" which by its own description is aggressively Pan - Islamic
OK. Show me where I make this 'clear preference' as above. I don't so apology or give the link.

right----in the ISLAMIC MANNER---if the victim
is a woman---first rape her then kill her and her
husband---often by the slit throat method. Then
enslave their children
I'd think there are all kinds of reasons why people become terrorists. I read an academic paper once which suggested that the Palestinians took up terrorism because it was terrorism which won the Jews Israel!
read the kharahan----muhummad and his band
of merry caravan robbers were terrorists. Have
you ever spoken to a zoroastrian? how about
a jew with Iraqi roots. You could even try a hindu
Bangladeshi-----or Kenyan

They have death penalties for children simply for existing. Do you expect them to ponder the moral side of it? If you do, think again. They are completely devoid of morals.
you consider a child who dies in a response to
armed aggression------a "death penalty"----try
again. Do you believe that kids who died during
the RAF bombardment of Germany were sentenced
to death by England?

OK. Show me where I make this 'clear preference' as above. I don't so apology or give the link.
When you ask the seemingly innocent question "what makes them do that"? in response to a comment about MURDERED INNOCENTS. No one here is buying your pretense to lack of bias. Folks like yourself may actually be ignorant enough to make the mistake of thinking a peaceful solution is available where "everyone's rights" can be respected but the reality is, too many like you would be totally fine with Jews being totally pushed out of Palestine, into the sea or into a modern Diaspora. That's around 6+ million human beings, most of who are Sabra these days - "BORN IN ISRAEL"

In short, they support making Palestine Judenfrei, and IF they are moral at all, that means just wanting them forcibly removed to other countries. I've heard some of the zealots admit that they'd keep hunting them, even then. This is one of those choices in life you should ponder well. MOST who have advocated for the destruction of Jews over the millennia have been the ones to lose all...

Forum List

Back