Why not ReElect Biden?

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
You are SO RIGHT, the SENILE, DELUSIONAL, STUTTERING, BLABBERING, IDIOT that we have in office now is SO BETTER he has United the country as he promised, he brought down the prices of Gas, and Food, and the over inflated prices of eating in a Restaurant, the Economy is Booming, the shelves in the stores are Overwhelmingly stocked with Goods, the Country is So United that the Races are as Happy as Can be. Our Military is Stronger then ever,
And the rest of the World respects us once again. Its not even a Question that we need to RE-ELECT JOEY BIDEN!
So WHAT Me Worry?

Smells like sarcasm up in here!!!!

200.gif

Why not ReElect Biden?​

You are SO RIGHT, the SENILE, DELUSIONAL, STUTTERING, BLABBERING, IDIOT that we have in office now is SO BETTER he has United the country as he promised, he brought down the prices of Gas, and Food, and the over inflated prices of eating in a Restaurant, the Economy is Booming, the shelves in the stores are Overwhelmingly stocked with Goods, the Country is So United that the Races are as Happy as Can be. Our Military is Stronger then ever,
And the rest of the World respects us once again. Its not even a Question that we need to RE-ELECT JOEY BIDEN!
So WHAT Me Worry?

Because he will be too old for 2025-2029 Presidency and we should get someone working age in there.

But strangely you've never had a problem with economic crash while Trump while was in office, never called for his replacement. Got consistency?

So WHAT Me Worry?
It is no worse than being under the presidency of Dotard Trump.

Because he will be too old for 2025-2029 Presidency and we should get someone working age in there.

But strangely you've never had a problem with economic crash while Trump while was in office, never called for his replacement. Got consistency?
You will vote for who your cult leaders tell you to vote for.

You will vote for who your cult leaders tell you to vote for.
Which is why whoever it is simply does not matter anymore.

Which is proven by Joe Biden's existence in the Oval Orifice.

He is too old now.

Doing great compared to having another 4 years of Trump's clown-show.

I wouldn't mind another 4 years if he could maintain his current functionality, but I just don't think he could for 6 more years.

Yep, keep parroting, it's all degenerates like you are good for.
Im not parroting. I know damn you will. If you tards elected an actual jackass, you would vote for it. You damn near did in 2020

So WHAT Me Worry?
Well, Trump wasn't "respected" and the fear he engendered was based on his capacity for the irrational. But why keep taking the Lotrel and prostate pills. In the end, we're all doomed anyway. LOL Maybe we should look for the next septuagenarian

Forum List

Back