Dear China: An Open Letter to the Chinese Regarding Pelosi's Trip to Taiwan

That’s a dumb line to draw.
So be it.

That’s a dumb line to draw. This is merely a provocation much like NATO provoking the Ukraine War.

If China were a warlike nation, like the U.S., it would have conquered Taiwan long ago.

I would be far more worried about her insider trading before the semiconductor legislation that passed congress not long ago.

Last edited:
To whom it may concern, namely the People's Republic of China:

I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi. In our politics she is an extremely divisive figure. Well-liked by one side and reviled by the other, namely by people such as myself. But she has the right to freely traverse the planet of her own free will, which also includes, potentially, Taiwan, of which you are repeatedly threatening to crush beneath your heel. Your threats against her will not end well for you. Your lack of understanding of our politics, your willingness to start a war over the visit of a lowly politician from a foreign country, is supremely dangerous.

If you should so much as harm a hair on her head, you will experience the wrath of the American public. We will show you why they call us "United."

That is all.

Signed,

The American People.
I hope she never comes back....EVER!!!!

What a crooked woman. She;ll have a lot to answer for in 23, but I hope she can't be there

Who is we? She'll never give up her seat from Cali, she'll never lose it
You overestimate the patience of the American people, as well as forgetting her age and subsequent frailty.

Take a look at the recall election of Chesa Boudin. Tell me that these people aren't growing impatient with the way CA is being run.

To whom it may concern, namely the People's Republic of China:

I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi. In our politics she is an extremely divisive figure. Well-liked by one side and reviled by the other, namely by people such as myself. But she has the right to freely traverse the planet of her own free will, which also includes, potentially, Taiwan, of which you are repeatedly threatening to crush beneath your heel. Your threats against her will not end well for you. Your lack of understanding of our politics, your willingness to start a war over the visit of a lowly politician from a foreign country, is supremely dangerous.

If you should so much as harm a hair on her head, you will experience the wrath of the American public. We will show you why they call us "United."

That is all.

Signed,

The American People.
Not of her own free will. There are fuel costs and machines to move the mass of her DNA to also consider.

rightwinger has finally proven he is exactly what his name implies …

Most liberals, if you scratch the surface, on international issues are really obnoxiously arrogant neo-con warmongers.

Here he is naive, ignorant and refuses to recognize reality … and won’t even listen to wise advice from both the U.S. military and the Biden White House, which is clearly trying to stop this trip.

I’m afraid liberals like rightwinger are playing the game of politicians like Pompeo and Tom Cotton, who are trying to embarrass Biden. They are oblivious to the fact that we are sleepwalking into a major war. Of course if & when the war begins (the result of their own militarism), they will blame Biden or other elites for not sufficiently financing our military. There is no limit to the stupidity, ambition and selfishness of both parties’ warmongering politicians.

Very few in this country have their heads screwed on correctly. Americans must understand the limits of American power abroad if we are to turn our own country around and prevent a catastrophic war with China.

For a deeper look at this issue, see the discussion here:

Last edited:
You overestimate the patience of the American people, as well as forgetting her age and subsequent frailty.

Take a look at the recall election of Chesa Boudin. Tell me that these people aren't growing impatient with the way CA is being run.
When you purposely made sure the capital was unprepared, warned by authorities, offered troops, and did nothing on purpose

This was an insider job and she was in on it.

You know what. I hope China invades Taiwan. I'd love to see the reactions

They're going to do it before this disaster is over, might as well be now

Forum List

Back