DC Riot Patriot Commits Suicide After Arrest

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America
1312899196404.png

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America
Yeah, those people were obviously insane. Its too bad they werent able to get mental help before they ruined their lives. You should feel bad for them.

I don't know if I can appreciate your wonderful satirical thread as much this time at this particular moment in our history. No offense intended.

I don't know if I can appreciate your wonderful satirical thread as much this time at this particular moment in our history. No offense intended.
Biff has been super happy about the tragic events in DC. He must have made a dozen threads about it by now.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
1 down, many more to go.

Ahhhh, the little fascist goon can't control himself. Good...little boi....gooooood. Let the dark side take over what little soul you had left....

Biff has been super happy about the tragic events in DC. He must have made a dozen threads about it by now.

Well, to me, he's kinda the satirical troll of this board, and he/she is pretty darn good at it. I get a kick out of his/her threads, because I accidentally learn new stuff sometimes.

Fucking prick.

I heard that Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny were arrested and immediately committed suicide too.
Funny how as soon as these guys end up in custody....they die by suicide like Epstein.

Perhaps you should employ the same solution as Christopher Stanton to ease your woes.

Even before the election, many of the Trump cultists here weren't mentally stable. They've gotten much worse. I hope they don't harm themselves after Biden takes office.

Forum List

Back