Darnella Frazier, The Teen Who Filmed George Floyd’s Murder, Awarded A Pulitzer Citation

She deserved it! That video changed the world. Bravo!
Yes.....George Floyd was more important than MLK, landing on the Moon, and the end of WWII.
It was Earth shattering.....*along with Jan 6th*

The truth is....a cop accidently killed a lifelong criminal and incidentally did Americans a favor...That scary truth?
Accidently?
Did you read the verdict. 12 angry men said it was intentional murder.
Cool...lets go with intentional murder....In any case, he made America a better place.
I know what else would make America a better place.
You moving to Canada?

She deserved it! That video changed the world. Bra

...the world is worse for it ..........
In what way?

"That video changed the world."
It sure did...Only 40 dead and billions in damage passed on to the taxpayer.....it took the public perception of blacks back to 1965 and gave the jungle animals a reason to riot, loot, commit arson and murder.
That video is so fucking awesome in the backwards Twilight Zone world of LibTardia.
So your position is police should have a right to torture and kill suspects on the side of the street, in front of everybody, and it is OK, and would be, if not for her filming it? Right? No problem with what the officers did, just the fact that her filming showed exactly what they did? Where did you learn right from wrong?
Where did you read that?
Just what I surmised from your position that she is responsible for 40 dead, billions in damage and setting blacks back to 1965 and you, calling blacks jungle animals. Does not reflect well on you, Loser. Just think. Without the video, nobody would have questioned the story of the cops.

In what way?

It sure did...Only 40 dead and billions in damage passed on to the taxpayer.....it took the public perception of blacks back to 1965 and gave the jungle animals a reason to riot, loot, commit arson and murder.
That video is so fucking awesome in the backwards Twilight Zone world of LibTardia.
So your position is police should have a right to torture and kill suspects on the side of the street, in front of everybody, and it is OK, and would be, if not for her filming it? Right? No problem with what the officers did, just the fact that her filming showed exactly what they did? Where did you learn right from wrong?
They didn't like the truth coming out.
The truth is....a cop accidently killed a lifelong criminal and incidentally did Americans a favor...That scary truth?
Looked like it was on purpose, while he begged for his life and called out to his mother, while people in the crowd cried out for him but were too afraid to take on the cops to prevent his death, to me. I guess it look that way to the jury of his peers, also. Bottom line? No street executions for petty lifelong crooks when the cameras are rolling. Rocked your world, didn't it? Relax. Maybe you can find an old dog to kick, if nobody is looking and filming.

Last edited:

In what way?

They didn't like the truth coming out.
Looked like it was on purpose, while he begged for his life and call out to his mother, while people in the crowd cried out for him but were too afraid to take on the cops to prevent his death, to me. I guess it look that way to the jury of his peers, also. Bottom line? No street executions for petty lifelong crooks when the cameras are rolling. Rocked your world, didn't it? Relax. Maybe you can find an old dog to kick, if nobody is looking and filming.
He was begging for his life and saying "I can't breathe" before cops even touched him.
He swallowed 3 times the lethal limit of Fethanol.

I'm for the girl who video'd a murder, and helped bring a criminal to justice.
No. You are in favor of emasculating our law enforcement and giving thugs more rights.
Actually I believe hat police video protects police officers from false claims. Criminals would accuse officers of illegal acts in a he said, she said. Video allows cops to prove they did nothing wrong.

But that's based on the cop not doing anything wrong.

Complaints and accusations against police officers also dropped by 90 percent during the course of the 12-month trial, as compared to the prior year.

In what way?

Where did you read that?
Just what I surmised from your position that she is responsible for 40 dead, billions in damage and setting blacks back to 1965 and you, calling blacks jungle animals. Does not reflect well on you, Loser. Just think. Without the video, nobody would have questioned the story of the cops.
Yes.....and now NYC is a royal turd fest.
What an accomplishment.

R08281d2bd47c214dbbcfe477fd357bf9.gif

24b3cccb70e74582b8bfd2576e53da47.gif

She deserved it! That video changed the world. Bravo!
What the hell is a Pulizer? Is that the new Jeff Toobin Award?
OMG!! what a scream!

Is that how you view people like Mike Lindell's videos about claimed election fraud. The videos that lead to 5 deaths on January 6th, a hundred injured capitol police, and millions of dollars of damage to federal property.
You mean the deaths of 5 Trump supporters including one State execution of a Pro Democracy activist?

Why didn't they share the award to the thug who stood over Captain David Dorn and recorded his lasts gasps of life.
Or the person who used his cellphone to record the guy bashed to death with skateboards?

In what way?

Where did you read that?
Yes.....and now NYC is a royal turd fest.
What an accomplishment.

View attachment 500167
View attachment 500168
A lot of us, not from your "Big Apple" city, have always thought it sounded pretty screwed up.
Now you get to blame it on some 17-year-old videotaping a white cop killing a black guy, 1200 miles away, just because he could, and he thought it was a good idea at the time.
Isn't is possible he could have just not killed the guy. It's not like he caught the guy raping a cripple child on main street and there was no other way to stop it. Killing somebody for a $20 bill is pretty extreme to most people. The country could have avoided the riots and everything if he had just done his job. Though you would have to think of another reason for New York being a "turd fest" if that is what you say it is. I am sure you could have come of with something, though.

Forum List

Back