Darnella Frazier, The Teen Who Filmed George Floyd’s Murder, Awarded A Pulitzer Citation

She deserved it! That video changed the world. Bra

...the world is worse for it ..........
In what way?

"That video changed the world."
It sure did...Only 40 dead and billions in damage passed on to the taxpayer.....it took the public perception of blacks back to 1965 and gave the jungle animals a reason to riot, loot, commit arson and murder.
That video is so fucking awesome in the backwards Twilight Zone world of LibTardia.
So your position is police should have a right to torture and kill suspects on the side of the street, in front of everybody, and it is OK, and would be, if not for her filming it? Right? No problem with what the officers did, just the fact that her filming showed exactly what they did? Where did you learn right from wrong?
Where did you read that?
Just what I surmised from your position that she is responsible for 40 dead, billions in damage and setting blacks back to 1965 and you, calling blacks jungle animals. Does not reflect well on you, Loser. Just think. Without the video, nobody would have questioned the story of the cops.
Yes.....and now NYC is a royal turd fest.
What an accomplishment.

View attachment 500167
View attachment 500168
A lot of us, not from your "Big Apple" city, have always thought it sounded pretty screwed up.
Now you get to blame it on some 17-year-old videotaping a white cop killing a black guy, 1200 miles away, just because he could, and he thought it was a good idea at the time.
Isn't is possible he could have just not killed the guy. It's not like he caught the guy raping a cripple child on main street and there was no other way to stop it. Killing somebody for a $20 bill is pretty extreme to most people. The country could have avoided the riots and everything if he had just done his job. Though you would have to think of another reason for New York being a "turd fest" if that is what you say it is. I am sure you could have come of with something, though.
If it wasn't George Floyd it would have been someone else.
I think Democrats love rewarding people that help them achieve their nefarious goals.
And most of those people are some really screwed up people.

In what way?

It sure did...Only 40 dead and billions in damage passed on to the taxpayer.....it took the public perception of blacks back to 1965 and gave the jungle animals a reason to riot, loot, commit arson and murder.
That video is so fucking awesome in the backwards Twilight Zone world of LibTardia.
So your position is police should have a right to torture and kill suspects on the side of the street, in front of everybody, and it is OK, and would be, if not for her filming it? Right? No problem with what the officers did, just the fact that her filming showed exactly what they did? Where did you learn right from wrong?
Where did you read that?
Just what I surmised from your position that she is responsible for 40 dead, billions in damage and setting blacks back to 1965 and you, calling blacks jungle animals. Does not reflect well on you, Loser. Just think. Without the video, nobody would have questioned the story of the cops.
What an accomplishment.

View attachment 500167
View attachment 500168
A lot of us, not from your "Big Apple" city, have always thought it sounded pretty screwed up.
Now you get to blame it on some 17-year-old videotaping a white cop killing a black guy, 1200 miles away, just because he could, and he thought it was a good idea at the time.
Isn't is possible he could have just not killed the guy. It's not like he caught the guy raping a cripple child on main street and there was no other way to stop it. Killing somebody for a $20 bill is pretty extreme to most people. The country could have avoided the riots and everything if he had just done his job. Though you would have to think of another reason for New York being a "turd fest" if that is what you say it is. I am sure you could have come of with something, though.
I think Democrats love rewarding people that help them achieve their nefarious goals.
That part about loving and rewarding people that help them achieve nefarious goals, fit Republicans right now as well, at least in the firm opinion of all who would keep free representative election under our constitutional system of government. You'll have to do better. I would be willing to give you, people on the extreme right and extreme left totally suck. If I had to choose between random cops losing the ability to kill people on the side of the street vs the whole country losing free election and representative democracy, I'd have to say Fk the cops. I never favored giving them the right to kill people for the heck of it, or just to prove a point, anyway.

In what way?

Where did you read that?
What an accomplishment.

View attachment 500167
View attachment 500168
That part about loving and rewarding people that help them achieve nefarious goals, fit Republicans right now as well, at least in the firm opinion of all who would keep free representative election under our constitutional system of government. You'll have to do better. I would be willing to give you, people on the extreme right and extreme left totally suck. If I had to choose between random cops losing the ability to kill people on the side of the street vs the whole country losing free election and representative democracy, I'd have to say Fk the cops. I never favored giving them the right to kill people for the heck of it, or just to prove a point, anyway.
So you do support criminals. Good to know.

In what way?

Where did you read that?
What an accomplishment.

View attachment 500167
View attachment 500168
You just used a common liberal dodge......you cannot argue against a point that is made......so you instead say that both sides are screwed up....even though you totally missed the fact that the leftist viewpoint is based on an exaggeration if not an outright lie.
Yes....people get killed every day by cops.....mostly because they do things that forced cops to kill them.....not because white cops are roaming America looking for n**gers to shoot. And you shouldn't have to make a choice between having our laws enforced......or having fair and honest elections. We should have both. This society isn't based on sacrificing one right to keep another. Both rights are supposed to be normal....and are actually guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and is part of the founding principles in the constitution.

When it's blatantly obvious a person is deceased why keep kneeling on the neck? What purpose does it serve when you know the guy you are kneeling on has been dead for minutes.

I'm curious why the black comubnity films so much negative stuff abourt themselves. I have come a cross 100s of videos of tyhe brawling in malls, department stores, grovery stores, gas stations , restraunts, fast food joints. , amusements parks , in the streets with babies on their hipps. I'm not saying other cultures dont videos like that. but man it seems mostly blacks. why not make positive videos to share. do they want people to see their negativety? my my

They changed the world, but not in a good way.

The public revealing of the video resulted in thousands of people losing their homes, livelihoods, etc. to BLM violence.

And the rioting continues.
So you are opposed to the idea of police being held accountable??

Cool...

Even most Republicans disagree with you...

I'm curious why the black comubnity films so much negative stuff abourt themselves. I have come a cross 100s of videos of tyhe brawling in malls, department stores, grovery stores, gas stations , restraunts, fast food joints. , amusements parks , in the streets with babies on their hipps. I'm not saying other cultures dont videos like that. but man it seems mostly blacks. why not make positive videos to share. do they want people to see their negativety? my my
Because blks are inferior and subhuman??

Or do you just ask that question rhetorically

I agree with some of the media, she should have gotten a full Pulitzer Prize for that video.

Why? George Floyd killed George Floyd. If he acts within the confines of the law in Texas instead of sticking a gun in a pregnant woman's belly while his thug buddies rob her house. Then he doesn't get thrown in prison. Then he doesn't get released early for COVID-19. Then he doesn't have to flee to Minneapolis because the victims relatives were going to kill him. In Minnesota he continues to act like a shit bag and got his drug wacked ass killed. I could have filmed a pile of dog shit for 9 minutes.

I agree with some of the media, she should have gotten a full Pulitzer Prize for that video.

Why? George Floyd killed George Floyd. If he acts within the confines of the law in Texas instead of sticking a gun in a pregnant woman's belly while his thug buddies rob her house. Then he doesn't get thrown in prison. Then he doesn't get released early for COVID-19. Then he doesn't have to flee to Minneapolis because the victims relatives were going to kill him. In Minnesota he continues to act like a shit bag and got his drug wacked ass killed. I could have filmed a pile of dog shit for 9 minutes.
The truth is way too inconvenient.

In what way?

Where did you read that?
What an accomplishment.

View attachment 500167
View attachment 500168
You just used a common liberal dodge......you cannot argue against a point that is made......so you instead say that both sides are screwed up....even though you totally missed the fact that the leftist viewpoint is based on an exaggeration if not an outright lie.
Yes....people get killed every day by cops.....mostly because they do things that forced cops to kill them.....not because white cops are roaming America looking for n**gers to shoot. And you shouldn't have to make a choice between having our laws enforced......or having fair and honest elections. We should have both. This society isn't based on sacrificing one right to keep another. Both rights are supposed to be normal....and are actually guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and is part of the founding principles in the constitution.
You made 3 statements in a row, I disagreed with. I simply pointed out your empty pronouncements as equally applying to the people that are not democrats, i.e…, pot calling the kettle black kind of thing. The fact is, it wasn't someone else. It was in fact George Floyd and the murder on the side of the street was just plain wrong, as the jury concluded. Democrats did not reward anybody. Show me the reward from the Democratic Party. It ain't there. You will have to do better on specificity on "most of those people". Are you talking about trumpers, Catholics, Germans, little green men from Mars? Identify who you hate. I might render a judgement of personal opinion.

Forum List

Back