Damn, Michael Johnson is Good!

He makes Jim Jorden look like a Light-weight.

I am happy with the choice so far as I can determine the merits of him being Speaker. The fact that he was unanimously approved by the GOP is a very good omen. And his argument for free speech violations here by a rogue government is brilliant.

He, Johnson can't afford to balk at sending money to the Zionist regime. That's sacred and widely supported by most Americans.

But with agreement on that, he can build a strong case in both parties for cutting off the spending waste on the Ukraine war. He's also got the fear in the hearts of Americans that Russia will be forced to go nuclear.

It's been a very wise move by Trump to name him speaker. So wise that it leads to suspicion that it was above Trump's ability and was all engineered by brighter thinkers.

Biden can get his much needed support for funding the Zionists' war but he will need to throw Zelensky and his Nazis to the wolves.

Yeah like billions of our dollars going to Israel and Ukraine. :uhoh3:
Israel helps keep the mad dogs and goat fornicators from blowing up more of our priceless landmarks while killing thousands of Americans.

Ukraine is currently crippling the people that supply those mad dogs and goat fornicators. And who also started or helped start -- WW2, Korea, Viet Nam, Malayan Emergency, Cuba, Venezuela, and about 20 other brush wars in Africa, South America, Asia and supported the Red Brigades, the Bader-Meinhoff gang, etc, etc, etc

But if you want all that and more, by all means, let's cut off aid to Ukraine and Israel.

Don’t get too excited.
He believes George Floyd was murdered and that we suffer from systemic racism.
Well since you're accusing him of that and the leftists are accusing him of pretty much every possible sinful attitude short of being a Holocaust denier, he must be a pretty darn good choice for Speaker. Something for everybody to hate, but most likely a person of honest convictions.

Well since you're accusing him of that and the leftists are accusing him of pretty much every possible sinful attitude short of being a Holocaust denier, he must be a pretty darn good choice for Speaker. Something for everybody to hate, but most likely a person of honest convictions.
I’m not accusing him. I’m reporting what he said…

Forum List

Back