Opinion: Our failed immigration policy is causing a child labor epidemic in the U.S.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Since Democrats are the ones wanting to flood the country with third-worlders, I guess they love that illegal child-labor.

Children are now mainstays in migration policy debates and news, with unaccompanied minors at the border drawing much attention over the past decade.

The systemic violence and poverty that displace thousands of children from Central and South America have a long history. While these factors have only worsened in recent years because of climate change, environmental degradation and the human and economic costs of COVID-19, they follow decades of destructive U.S. intervention in the region — and of our inability to reform our immigration system.

Since Democrats are the ones wanting to flood the country with third-worlders, I guess they love that illegal child-labor.

Families are desperate. Anyone that can earn a wage to try and keep up with Biden's inflation needs to work.

I was working when I was 12....I did fine for myself as a result. Instill that work ethic early.

Cool story bro.

Just one question: Were you trafficked into that line of employment, or did Mommy and Daddy have you fill out an application?

One of these things is not like the other.

Forum List

Back