DACA wasn’t a bipartisan program at commencement...why a bipartisan solution now?

Since only about 10% of Americans support deporting the DACA people, I'd say that a 'bi-partisan' solution that doesn't deport them would be a blessing for the GOP.

That 10% figure is a lie fabricated by the twisted Left.

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
“The flaw in harvesting data via telephone in the 21st century.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?
How skewed would the data be if most was coming from our lowest grade?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?”

Since only about 10% of Americans support deporting the DACA people, I'd say that a 'bi-partisan' solution that doesn't deport them would be a blessing for the GOP.

When pollsters “call out” good Americans don’t answer...they’re at work or busy raising families.
Just think about it...Do productive folks whom are mindful of time management and the value of their time really take calls from pollsters?
How likely is it that data being collected is being collected primarily from the lower 1/3?

Polls seem to be a primary talking point in politics these days...polls also serve as the primary propaganda machine for Democrats...what if polls were proven to be bullshit...what would Democrats have to play on?”

Why was Trump citing a poll the other day?

Show us any evidence that most Americans want the so-called dreamers deported.

I’ll bite...
The American people gave him the key to the Oval Office...they did so in exchange for his commitment to end the degradation of our nation caused by foreign filth and to stop the American people from being burdened by foreign invaders. Like or not....DACA “Nightmares” are foreign invaders with a sob story just like all the rest.
(this is where you scream “popular vote”)
Go ahead, I have something for you....Your turn.

I’ll bite...
The American people gave him the key to the Oval Office...they did so in exchange for his commitment to end the degradation of our nation caused by foreign filth and to stop the American people from being burdened by foreign invaders. Like or not....DACA “Nightmares” are foreign invaders with a sob story just like all the rest.

Trump wooed the Haiti-American shamelessly as a candidate.

NO, NO, NO Joe boy.
One court in the filthy 9th circuit ruled on it.
SCOTUS will shred this program in a hot second. You know this.

I don't think it will.

Here's the thing. A vast majority think the DREAMers should be allowed to stay. Really, other than the kind of inbred redneck who flies a Confederate flag like that's something to be proud of, most people have decency and compassion and don't punish children for things their parents did.

NO, NO, NO Joe boy.
One court in the filthy 9th circuit ruled on it.
SCOTUS will shred this program in a hot second. You know this.

I don't think it will.

Here's the thing. A vast majority think the DREAMers should be allowed to stay. Really, other than the kind of inbred redneck who flies a Confederate flag like that's something to be proud of, most people have decency and compassion and don't punish children for things their parents did.

Joe, you parrot the same bullshit over and over....you have been schooled on this matter over and over.
Every single illegal who has crossed that border has a sob story to tell and fucking suckers like you are ready to buy every fucking one so long as you are armed with my checking account.
What the fuck is wrong with your head bud?
Come clean....are you an illegal? Stop the fucking lying.

I’ll bite...
The American people gave him the key to the Oval Office...

The American people didn't give him the key. They voted against him by about 3 million votes. 10 million if you count third party candidates.

The People Said NO!

Haha...the wetbacks in Mexifornia said no...they don’t count...they are here by illegal means. Again, that’s exactly why our founders created the EC....You’re welcome for yet another free lesson Jose.

Joe, you parrot the same bullshit over and over....you have been schooled on this matter over and over.
Every single illegal who has crossed that border has a sob story to tell and fucking suckers like you are ready to buy every fucking one so long as you are armed with my checking account.

Yes, we all have sob stories.

My grandparents had a sob story when they fled Germany in the 1930's.

My dad went on to Serve in WWII, and I went on to serve during the 80's.

These Dreamers are going to school, joining the military, doing good in their communities. THAT'S why they deserve consideration, and it's not like your dumb redneck ass pays enough in taxes to be worried about it.

Haha...the wetbacks in Mexifornia said no...they don’t count...they are here by illegal means. Again, that’s exactly why our founders created the EC....You’re welcome for yet another free lesson Jose.

Guy, you have no proof any illegals voted in 2016. You told this same story in 2000 when Bush stole the election, and you couldn't prove it then, either.

One person, one vote, the people said no.

The Founders were a bunch of slave raping assholes who didn't trust the people, but frankly, every time the EC has overruled what the people wanted - Hayes, Bush, Trump - it's been a fucking disaster.

So Democrats are now threatening to shut down the government if they don't get amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants. Let's see how that works out for them, especially in places like WV, IN, MO, ND, & MT.

I’ll bite...

Your ancestors must have been native indian... At some point in your words nearly all Americans came from 'foreign filth'... Should they all go back home as well...

The Dreamers are good for US Economy and further the corner stone of what America was built on...

The problem you got is that a lot more Americans would prefer is racist filth like you left instead of the Dreamers.

I’ll bite...

Your ancestors must have been native indian... At some point in your words nearly all Americans came from 'foreign filth'... Should they all go back home as well...

The Dreamers are good for US Economy and further the corner stone of what America was built on...

The problem you got is that a lot more Americans would prefer is racist filth like you left instead of the Dreamers.

“Your ancestors must have been native indian... At some point in your words nearly all Americans came from 'foreign filth'... Should they all go back home as well...”
You people have lost the ability to reason. Let me teach you through story...like I would a five year old.
Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END
What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once you start adopting you can never stop. We don't care that you can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many you have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?

“The Dreamers are good for US Economy and further the corner stone of what America was built on...”

NEGATIVE...We have plenty of wetbacks here to “further the corner stone” whatever the fuck that means.

“The problem you got is that a lot more Americans would prefer is racist filth like you left instead of the Dreamers.”

NEGATIVE...good Americans want to keep America American...they’d move to Mexico if they wanted to live among thirdworld cockroaches. Think for once.

Yes, we all have sob stories.

My grandparents had a sob story when they fled Germany in the 1930's.

My dad went on to Serve in WWII, and I went on to serve during the 80's.

These Dreamers are going to school, joining the military, doing good in their communities. THAT'S why they deserve consideration, and it's not like your dumb redneck ass pays enough in taxes to be worried about it.

Haha...you are so full of shit Jose....there is nobody on this site more Beanerized than you....hahaha...that’s funny though...cool fictional story...haha. Are you saying that everyone with a sad story gets to stay? Why or why not?

I might pay more in property taxes in one year than you earn over a few years. I could buy your filthy ass many times over...I’m pretty sure of that.

I’ll bite...

“Your ancestors must have been native indian... At some point in your words nearly all Americans came from 'foreign filth'... Should they all go back home as well...”
You people have lost the ability to reason. Let me teach you through story...like I would a five year old.
Once upon a time an amazing family decided they would adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END
What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once you start adopting you can never stop. We don't care that you can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many you have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!

“The Dreamers are good for US Economy and further the corner stone of what America was built on...”

NEGATIVE...We have plenty of wetbacks here to “further the corner stone” whatever the fuck that means.

“The problem you got is that a lot more Americans would prefer is racist filth like you left instead of the Dreamers.”

NEGATIVE...good Americans want to keep America American...they’d move to Mexico if they wanted to live among thirdworld cockroaches. Think for once.

Didn't actually answer my first comment...

the answer to my second comment was a lie.
Here's How Much Money Rescinding DACA Could Cost the U.S. Economy
The economy could lose out on about $280 billion if the Trump Administration deports the nearly one million undocumented who qualified for the program, according to a January 2017 study from the CATO Institute.
Thats CATO you dumbass, hire a Dreamer to educate you...

And you third comment is a lie too:
Poll: Most Americans support DACA
The CBS News poll, released Sunday, shows 70 percent of Americans favor allowing those who benefit from the program, often known as “Dreamers,” to stay in the country. Congress has in recent days met to work on a long-term fix for the program

I’ll bite...

THE END

The economy could lose out on about $280 billion if the Trump Administration deports the nearly one million undocumented who qualified for the program, according to a January 2017 study from the CATO Institute.

The CBS News poll, released Sunday, shows 70 percent of Americans favor allowing those who benefit from the program, often known as “Dreamers,” to stay in the country. Congress has in recent days met to work on a long-term fix for the program

NEGATIVE...that poll was taken in East Los Angeles and NYC. They love filth there.
Real, legitimate Americans hate wetbacks...they’re federal criminals, they steal welfare from blacks, they’re second only to blacks in criminal activity, they procreate like cockroaches, they’re second to blacks in lowest iQ, they use abortion as contraceptive, they crowd our emergency rooms, they drive uninsured and underinsured, they leave Bud Light cans and dirty diapers on our beaches and roadways, they dump couches and mattresses in open fields, they’re dirty, they smell like Modello and ass, they speak jibber-jabber, they abuse animals, they are Dodger and Raider fans, 50 year old beaners stare at my 14 year old daughter like a Lion in the wild stares at a gazelle.
Face it bud....they’re disgusting subhuman pieces of shits. We don’t need anymore filth in this nation. Good people already have plenty of catch-up and cleanup to do. Sorry to hurt your feelings with truth.

Zuckerberg Group: 700K American Job Openings If DACA Ends
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/31/zuckerberg-group-700k-american-job-openings-daca-ends/

I’ll bite...

THE END

NEGATIVE...that poll was taken in East Los Angeles and NYC. They love filth there.
Real, legitimate Americans hate wetbacks...they’re federal criminals, they steal welfare from blacks, they’re second only to blacks in criminal activity, they procreate like cockroaches, they’re second to blacks in lowest iQ, they use abortion as contraceptive, they crowd our emergency rooms, they drive uninsured and underinsured, they leave Bud Light cans and dirty diapers on our beaches and roadways, they dump couches and mattresses in open fields, they’re dirty, they smell like Modello and ass, they speak jibber-jabber, they abuse animals, they are Dodger and Raider fans, 50 year old beaners stare at my 14 year old daughter like a Lion in the wild stares at a gazelle.
Face it bud....they’re disgusting subhuman pieces of shits. We don’t need anymore filth in this nation. Good people already have plenty of catch-up and cleanup to do. Sorry to hurt your feelings with truth.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/31/zuckerberg-group-700k-american-job-openings-daca-ends/

Nice little racist rant there followed by a bit of fake news...
Ending the 'Dreamers' Program Could Cost Hundreds of Thousands of Jobs
FACT CHECK: Are DACA Recipients Stealing Jobs Away From Other Americans?

The problem you have is that you are just plain racist... You don't like hispanic people... Well the brown people and the people with vaginas are coming after you...

The thing is you probably rant this racist stuff all the time and your neighbours say just let the guy off he grows on you... The other way of putting that is 'he's an asshole but you will get used to that'....

I’ll bite...

THE END

You lie. Why lie? Are your views that indefensible?

Forum List

Back