Trump declares DACA is dead. Blames Democrats

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
This is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is how Trump works. This is his "art of the deal".

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

If DACA dies, Trump killed it.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

"Wha wha wha I want my wall!!!!! wha wha wha"

his is how thugs work.

They kidnap your child & then demand a ransom or they will kill your child. If you don't pay, they say you killed your own child.

This is not negotiating because if you pay the ransom you don't really get anything that you did not have before.

The stupid fucking lying POS Trump should grow a pair & admit it because the only person he is fooling would be a member of his white uneducated base.

his is how thugs work.

You realize this was probably his plan all along....right?

why not do an about face on Daca like he does everything else - last week he wanted a clean Daca bill.

he cant remember a damn thing he says from day to day because hes a senile old fart.

his is how thugs work.

You realize this was probably his plan all along....right?
Oh yea. I knew it.

Everyone knows it but Trump's stupid base.

his is how thugs work.

Before the deal, the "kids" are illegal. They should go back.

Sounds good.

his is how thugs work.

Well you know, as Obama would put it. They can come along for the ride, but they will have to sit in the back. Obama pulled the same stuff on republicans, get used to it.

In the view of the Liberals, If your parents snuck you into Disney World without paying..and Disney World Employees found out about it. Disney would have no authority to toss your ass out the main gate.

what will the insane T,rump say when Gov't gets shut down ?? What deal will he make then??

why not do an about face on Daca like he does everything else - last week he wanted a clean Daca bill.

he cant remember a damn thing he says from day to day because hes a senile old fart.
---------------------------------------------- i think that he just BAITS you guys Siete .

what will the insane T,rump say when Gov't gets shut down ?? What deal will he make then??
--------------------------------- he'll probably simply say that hey , the military is still working same as Border Patrol and thats really all thats needed Eddie .

---------------------------------------------- i think that he just BAITS you guys Siete .
Pismoe ,,You can't really believe that ? The man lies almost every time he opens his mouth he has no remembrance of what he said yesterday

Forum List

Back