DACA for the Wall?

DACA for The Wall

• Yes

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Once the wall is done we can start deporting the illegals. Not so easy to come back with a wall in the way.

I already said the methods. The Wall just slows people down or makes them move to an easier location. It doesn't stop them. The only thing that really stops it is boots on the ground. All other things are just support for those boots on the ground.

Tell that to the Israelis, stopping the illegals on their tracks.

These people very low chances of ever making it back.

Are you suggesting we shoot on sight? It's one thing when a 3rd world country does it or one that is in a perpetual state of war like Israel but not for the United States. Even an Illegal Alien has human rights when crossing the border. Do you want to be the Supervisor that ordered that shooting? You may have stopped an Illegal from entering but at the cost of a 1st degree murder conviction.

It's not murder driving invaders from your border.

Oh, the courts will see it as murder. It's one thing to arrest them and let "Due Process" run it's course but another to shoot them on sight. That is premeditated Murder. Do it in Texas and you may get the Death Penalty. So it in Arizona, you get a medal and then the death penalty.

Do it in California, and if you are an illegal you walk free.

That ship sailed.

NO DACA.....AND we get a wall.

Fuck the commies.

Don't give them ANYTHING!!!

Once the wall is done we can start deporting the illegals. Not so easy to come back with a wall in the way.

I already said the methods. The Wall just slows people down or makes them move to an easier location. It doesn't stop them. The only thing that really stops it is boots on the ground. All other things are just support for those boots on the ground.

Are you suggesting we shoot on sight? It's one thing when a 3rd world country does it or one that is in a perpetual state of war like Israel but not for the United States. Even an Illegal Alien has human rights when crossing the border. Do you want to be the Supervisor that ordered that shooting? You may have stopped an Illegal from entering but at the cost of a 1st degree murder conviction.

Euros are the invaders, always have been, you're in the Americas. You're aware that the US was involved in a 2009 coup in Honduras, no? That sort of disruption of South and Latin countries has consequences. We've been jacking around in Venzuela forever as well, and many others over the years. If your government is going to keep doing what IT does, ya might as well calm down and get used to it. That last sentence would apply to/in the Middle East as well. But we won't, so don't act so surprised at the very least. The hyperdrama is tiring.

Oh, the courts will see it as murder. It's one thing to arrest them and let "Due Process" run it's course but another to shoot them on sight. That is premeditated Murder. Do it in Texas and you may get the Death Penalty. So it in Arizona, you get a medal and then the death penalty.

Only a few months ago, you characters were talking about rounding up all the Democrats and Liberals and either killing them or putting them in Intermen......er........Re-education Camps. Is there anyone that doesn't 100% agree with you that you don't want to kill?

Oh, the courts will see it as murder.

Possibly erroneously, but definitely temporarily.

Euros are the invaders, always have been, you're in the Americas. You're aware that the US was involved in a 2009 coup in Honduras, no? That sort of disruption of South and Latin countries has consequences. We've been jacking around in Venzuela forever as well, and many others over the years. If your government is going to keep doing what IT does, ya might as well calm down and get used to it. That last sentence would apply to/in the Middle East as well. But we won't, so don't act so surprised at the very least. The hyperdrama is tiring.

Well, if it's okay for the government to kill people on the other side of the world, that seals it. For sure it's okay for the government to protect its own border.

Only a few months ago, you characters were talking about rounding up all the Democrats and Liberals and either killing them or putting them in Intermen......er........Re-education Camps. Is there anyone that doesn't 100% agree with you that you don't want to kill?

I am quite fine with true diversity within reason, only the leftists seem to have a problem with it, building their Borg like echo chambers.

Would you share the actual quote?

I want all Democrats to have good jobs serving decent coffee to Americans.

DACA for the wall sans the end of chain migration was offered and flatly refused. Leftards want amnesty for illegals because they fit the profile of the majority of leftards. They are poorly educated, poorly skilled, depend on "gubermint" subsidies and believe in Marxism. Hell, you might as well tattoo "Property Of The DNC" on their foreheads.

Oh for the love of god, and you don't have a radio show?

Well, if it's okay for the government to kill people on the other side of the world, that seals it. For sure it's okay for the government to protect its own border.
Oh we're doing it here to our own love, that was rather the point. Take two opioids and post me in the morning.

DACA for the wall sans the end of chain migration was offered and flatly refused. Leftards want amnesty for illegals because they fit the profile of the majority of leftards. They are poorly educated, poorly skilled, depend on "gubermint" subsidies and believe in Marxism. Hell, you might as well tattoo "Property Of The DNC" on their foreheads.

Oh for the love of god, and you don't have a radio show?

Bite me, bitch...

LEAKED MEMO: DREAMers Are ‘Critical’ To Dems ‘Future Electoral Success’

Nope. I got a thing about being free. Not freedom. That's been sodomized, I don't believe in freedom, I call that fweedumb. But a free people never begged to be walled in by concentrated power and wealth, most especially one with a history such as ours. These for profit detainment centers can be flipped to house you as well.
I see we can perhaps reach a compromise, because I agree with you that this for-profit prison shit is for the Goddamn birds.

End the war on ____ (how many of them are there now? kill them all)

No wall.

No more welfare.

No amnesty.

Repeal all federal gun laws.

I know you and I would probably agree on doing a whole lot more, but let's start there and work our way forward.

Deal?

Is this a compromise you'd accept?

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

A shutdown stalemate as Trump goes factual, Democrats illogical

Democrats understandably tend to shun these valid but hard-hearted arguments. Instead they insist vehemently that a wall, which many supported a dozen years ago, will inevitably be ineffective and must be regarded as “immoral.”

This first argument flies in the face of evidence. As American Enterprise institute’s Michael Rubin pointed out in 2017, Israel’s wall with the West Bank, Morocco’s wall with Algeria, India’s with Bangladesh, Hungary’s with Serbia and others have reduced illegal crossings to near zero. To the point that this year, Rubin reports France, Iraq, Lithuania, Estonia and Norway are putting up walls. “It is simply counterfactual to suggest that walls won’t work,” he writes, "willful subordination of facts to the politics of the day.”

Who to believe, my link or Daryl?

Mark

Most of my heritage could be considered invaders while some would be considered being here first. Are you aware that there was someone here BEFORE the American Indian? Only feint traces can be found. The Navajo call them, "Those that came before". I really hate the term "Native American" since the American Indian is neither native nor American until very recent history. Even "Those that came before" aren't really native. Considering that property to an Indian was decided on who waged war the best. The best Warrior got the pick of the Horses (he stole the best), the best squaws, the best weapons, the highest laurels. And if he were strong enough, he called everything he could see his. The Euro was just better at it and under the old rules, the Euro deserved the best Horses, Squaws, Weapons and highest Laurels.

I am quite fine with true diversity within reason, only the leftists seem to have a problem with it, building their Borg like echo chambers.

Would you share the actual quote?

Cut the comedy.

Most of my heritage could be considered invaders while some would be considered being here first. Are you aware that there was someone here BEFORE the American Indian? Only feint traces can be found. The Navajo call them, "Those that came before". I really hate the term "Native American" since the American Indian is neither native nor American until very recent history. Even "Those that came before" aren't really native. Considering that property to an Indian was decided on who waged war the best. The best Warrior got the pick of the Horses (he stole the best), the best squaws, the best weapons, the highest laurels. And if he were strong enough, he called everything he could see his. The Euro was just better at it and under the old rules, the Euro deserved the best Horses, Squaws, Weapons and highest Laurels.
On this point, we agree.

The law of Conquest cannot be ignored or results reversed without more conquest.

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

Democrats understandably tend to shun these valid but hard-hearted arguments. Instead they insist vehemently that a wall, which many supported a dozen years ago, will inevitably be ineffective and must be regarded as “immoral.”

This first argument flies in the face of evidence. As American Enterprise institute’s Michael Rubin pointed out in 2017, Israel’s wall with the West Bank, Morocco’s wall with Algeria, India’s with Bangladesh, Hungary’s with Serbia and others have reduced illegal crossings to near zero. To the point that this year, Rubin reports France, Iraq, Lithuania, Estonia and Norway are putting up walls. “It is simply counterfactual to suggest that walls won’t work,” he writes, "willful subordination of facts to the politics of the day.”

Mark

Two things. Since when does a rightwing nutjob use MSN as a source for anything?

And that might have been yesterday morning but today, the majority of the Senate sees the handwriting on the wall and would support a bill from the House except McConnel refuses to let it onto the open floor for vote.

Why or why not?
That ship sailed.

Fuck the commies.

Mark

Two things. Since when does a rightwing nutjob use MSN as a source for anything?

And that might have been yesterday morning but today, the majority of the Senate sees the handwriting on the wall and would support a bill from the House except McConnel refuses to let it onto the open floor for vote.

Since leftards are having such a serious case of the vapors over "da gubermint" being shut down? Pony up for the wall. Hell, it costs more to subsidize illegals per month than the five billion being asked for.

That's the nicest genocide story I've ever heard, thank you. Kinda sad, the people who were here called themselves the people, euros came up with that other shit. All you know of is the euro perceptual reality. Of course you're entitled honey, of course you are. No wonder the descendants are such anxious people.

Posted on my FB page........perfectly sums up what most people think.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT TRUMP:
You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately. You call the city and 4 different exterminators, but nobody can handle the job. But there is this one guy and he guarantees to get rid of them, so you hire him. You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if the guy swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he has a plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best!

Here's why we want Trump. Yes he's a bit of a jerk; yes he's an egomaniac; but we don't care. The country is a mess because politicians suck, the Republicans and Democrats can be two-faced and gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.

This country became weak and bankrupt, our enemies were making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegals, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo, and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in; " AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED ". And Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
We're sick of politicians, sick of the Democratic Party, the Republican Party, and sick of illegals. We just want this thing fixed . Trump may not be a saint, but we didn’t vote for a Pope. We voted for a man who doesn't have lobbyist money holding him back, a man who doesn't have political correctness restraining him. We all know that he has been very successful, he’s a good negotiator, he has built a lot of things, and he's also not a politician, not a cowardly politician. And he says he'll fix it. And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also, we don't care if the guy has bad hair. We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW .

You are welcome to pass this on. Thousands of people who haven't voted in 25 years seem to be getting involved. And the more people get this email the more that will understand why Trump was elected. The raccoons have got to go!

That's the nicest genocide story I've ever heard, thank you.

It follows the same pattern as any other story of conquest. The march of civilization and all that. No reason to apologize for success.

Forum List

Back