DA Drops Fraudulent Partisan Charges Against Citizen Pamela Moses

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I told you MFers that this was just another fraudulent partisan attack on a US citizen. The DA dropped the charges...

Let's see how much more voter suppression attempts we'll get from these unconstitutional SOBs.

Last edited:
I told you MFers that this was just another fraudulent partisan attack on a US citizen. The DA dropped the charges...

Let's see how much more voter suppression attempts we'll get from these people.

It is great to see that this woman, who only filled out a provisional ballot which wasn't even counted, and was sentenced to 6 years for doing so, go free. The three white men who were convicting of illegally voting on behalf of their dead relatives, knew they were breaking the law, and all three were sentenced to probation.

Furthermore, the right wingers on this board were fond of citing this case as proof positive that millions of people are illegally voting for Democrats and it turns out that the one case they had in support of voting registration restrictions, was a false conviction.

I feel badly for the hell this woman has been put through. It's tough enough to get your life together after getting out of prison without all of this bullshit piled on her.

Let's see how much more voter suppression attempts we'll get from these people.
I dug up any thread started about her and let them know she was INNOCENT.

What is funny is whenever it's a Republican they say, "innocent until proven guilty" but in this case they aren't apologizing so it must be guilty even after proven innocent.

It is great to see that this woman, who only filled out a provisional ballot which wasn't even counted, and was sentenced to 6 years for doing so, go free. The three white men who were convicting of illegally voting on behalf of their dead relatives, knew they were breaking the law, and all three were sentenced to probation.

Furthermore, the right wingers on this board were fond of citing this case as proof positive that millions of people are illegally voting for Democrats and it turns out that the one case they had in support of voting registration restrictions, was a false conviction.

I feel badly for the hell this woman has been put through. It's tough enough to get your life together after getting out of prison without all of this bullshit piled on her.
Yep!

What is funny is whenever it's a Republican they say, "innocent until proven guilty" but in this case they aren't apologizing so it must be guilty even after proven innocent.
Basically.

The good news is that she still cant vote in Tennessee

Let's see how much more voter suppression attempts we'll get from these unconstitutional SOBs.
She still did 82 days in jail and she's still a convicted felon who is permanently banned from voting in Tennessee, you racist jackass.

Why is she committing felonies in the first place?

When it's a Democrat, they're guilty from the moment any charge is levied against them, and rather than "innocent until proven guilty", if the Democrat is found to be innocent of all charges (The Central Park Five), it most definitely is Guilty after proven innocent because "Democrats always get away with it".

There's nothing to show there was any fraud in her charges nor that they were partisan.

There's nothing to show there was any fraud in her charges nor that they were partisan.

REALLY????? How is it that the 3 middle-aged white men who were charged with voting for Donald Trump on behalf of DEAD relatives, and who plead guilty to the charges, all received probation, for their charges, and this black woman, who only filled out a provisional ballot, received a 6 year prison sentence. There's a WHOLE lot of disparity of race, gender, party affiliation, and the length of the sentece.

REALLY????? How is it that the 3 middle-aged white men who were charged with voting for Donald Trump on behalf of DEAD relatives, and who plead guilty to the charges, all received probation, for their charges, and this black woman, who only filled out a provisional ballot, received a 6 year prison sentence. There's a WHOLE lot of disparity of race, gender, party affiliation, and the length of the sentece.
What the hell does this have to do with the post you replied to?

What fraud or partisanship was displayed in her being charged or the charges themselves?

What the hell does this have to do with the post you replied to?

What fraud or partisanship was displayed in her being charged or the charges themselves?

Denial is not just a river in Egypt for Republicans, it's a way of life.

The headline in the OP from FOX News gleefully trumpets the news that the founder of the Tennessee chapter of Black Lives Matter has been sentenced to 6 years in prison for attempting to vote illegally by filling out of provisional ballot in a federal election, and you deny politics and race had nothing to do with the charges or the sentence???? Is that the hill you want to die on Skippy?????

We're not nearly as stupid or as gullible as YOU obviously are.

Ignorance of the law isn't a get out of jail free card................at least for some people.

“In the interest of judicial economy, we are dismissing her illegal registration case and her violation of probation,” she said in a statement.

She noted that Moses is permanently barred from voting in Tennessee. One of the crimes she pleaded guilty to in 2015, tampering with evidence, causes people to permanently lose their voting rights in Tennessee.

Ignorance of the law isn't a get out of jail free card................at least for some people.

“In the interest of judicial economy, we are dismissing her illegal registration case and her violation of probation,” she said in a statement.

She noted that Moses is permanently barred from voting in Tennessee. One of the crimes she pleaded guilty to in 2015, tampering with evidence, causes people to permanently lose their voting rights in Tennessee.
Why did the DA drop the charges hack?

I quoted the DA, Dumbass.

Learn to read.

Facts are that she pled guilty to crimes that barred her from ever voting again in Tennessee, Dumbass. "I didn't know" isn't a "Get out of jail free" card.
So WHY did the DA drop the charges hack?

Forum List

Back