Cuccinelli: Homosexual ‘acts’ are a ‘detriment to our culture.’

Toro, so why not address the issues I bring up, why put words in my mouth I did not state. Its simple, the details when stated in context are too damaging.

This is not about rights of people, nobody is losing their rights, no one is denied rights.

The only people losing rights are parents who dont want our children exposed to homosexuality.

Toro, so why not address the issues I bring up, why put words in my mouth I did not state. Its simple, the details when stated in context are too damaging.

This is not about rights of people, nobody is losing their rights, no one is denied rights.

The only people losing rights are parents who dont want our children exposed to homosexuality.

I have already addressed it. You just haven't figured it out. You are equating homosexuality with acts of public sex. You aren't bright enough to know the difference.

You are the one who is demonizing a group of people because they are different. You are the same as the anti-Semite or the racist bigot. You spread ignorance, hatred and fear.

I have already addressed it. You just haven't figured it out. You are equating homosexuality with acts of public sex. You aren't bright enough to know the difference.

You are the one who is demonizing a group of people because they are different. You are the same as the anti-Semite or the racist bigot. You spread ignorance, hatred and fear.

You are either a bigot or you are stupid. I'll be charitable and just assume that you are stupid. So I'll clarify it for you.

NOBODY is saying that it is OK to have sex in public. You are a complete moron if you think that this is somehow a gay issue. Making this into a gay issue means you are a moron.

NOBODY is "teaching" kids to be gay. Nobody is trying to "convince" kids to be gay. What people want is to teach tolerance. Why? Because gay kids get the shit beaten out of them for being gay.

I could juxtapose your argument and ask "Why do you support gay people being beaten for being gay?" But that would be stupid

This was your debate, kids being beat up because they are gay, You are a complete moron if you think that this is somehow a gay issue. Making this into a gay issue means your are a moron.

I could juxtapose your argument and ask "Why do you support straight people being being beaten for being straight

Actually you cant change my argument, and you did, again those who support the Gay Lobby teaching children cannot address the subject, they must change what people say, they must put words in the mouths of parents who want to raise our kids how we want.

I am not equating homosexuality with acts of public sex, I am telling the members here that I was driving inside San Onofre State park and right next to the road a homosexual man was on his knees with the cock of another man in his throat. This is where children ride their bikes. Fortunately the state park rangers began a crack down that is pretty effective.

Just maybe a man that cannot control his sexual urges, a man that does not have the common sense not to put his dick in an orifice of the body used to excrete human waste, just maybe the fact that some men become homosexuals simply because they do have abnormal sex drives and not the intellect or the ability to control these urges thus the homosexual I am specifically speaking of does not have the control not to have sex in a private location. No common sense, what is it, what drives some of these people to expose others, what gives these people the right to expose people who do not want to know the details of the life style they choose.

My right to never see homosexual sex acts trumps a homosexual's right to expose me and my children to homosexuality.

Homosexuals and their supporters believe their rights include teaching children, they believe they must teach children to accept homosexuality.

Kids get beat up everyday for a million reasons and it has nothing to do with who the children are. It has nothing to do with homosexuality, bullies are bullies, they will always find a victim, to equate bullies and fights with bigotry and hatred against homosexuals is simply the Gay Lobby using straw-man arguments to advance the Pro-gay agenda.

Last edited:
Because their arguments do not have the backing of science.. Someone making an arguement that has no backing in science either knows nothing of science or doesn't believe in it..

That is the response.. Why do you ask such stupid questions??

Assuming your IDIOTIC RESPONSE is correct in that if people disagree with you that QUEERS are Abnormal Fucks then they don't beiieve in Science.......an outright fallacy since you don't even need Science to substantiate that QUEERS are Abnormal fucks.....but if necessary it would........HTF (HowThe Fuck) are you going to rationalize your CRAP about the connection of the argument re QUEERS with the HOLOCAUST and the belief in same?????????????

Answer that you OBAMARRHOIDAL QUEER.

Are you the "Straight" alternative? :eusa_eh:

POINT ONE: The Obamarrhoidal Clown, The Hollywierdo "Costanza (whether Faux or real ), and the other Onamarrhoidal freakos were wrong.

POINT TWO: Whatever it is, I am usually the best of the best (in the positive sense, of course).....

Forum List

Back