Are we sure Putin is a greater detriment to Russians than Biden is to Americans?

You ended nothing. It just became part of America. Along with all its non-European, non-White people. All American.
Yep…all 115,000 of them.
We ended Mexicos advancement and existence to the north. You should be very grateful for that…have you been to Mexico?
(more free enlightenment….thank me later)
IMG_1896.jpeg

Russia took in 15K White Africans when England sat on their hands all worried about woke shit.

Putin welcomed them with open arms because they can contribute, most especially with their farming skills.

With the rise of genocide against whites in southern Africa becoming more apparent with each passing year western countries have sat on their hands as far as allowing them to immigrate.

True….black Africans can’t stand the fact that white folks moved into South Africa and improved the place.

So you approve of fentanyl coming in from China through Mexico killing 100,000 people last year? That's your answer? And, no. That number was way smaller during Trump's 4 years as the border was pretty much closed.
Pointing out that the drug trade has existed as long as the war on Americans who use them have been using them. It is not an approval of the black market, just the opposite. That number has risen steadily every year even under Putins pal and play thing. The border was never closed, even under title 42, the drugs and undocumented immigrants got through.

More than 100,000 were poisoned here last year with the fentanyl gleefully imported by the Crypt Keeper…how many did Putin poison last year?

Substance abuse of legal sort is much worse in Russia, Putin has done nothing to fix it.

Yup. All Mexican American. Bet you hate that don’t you? Brown skinned people?
I don’t hate brown skinned people at all…I’ve been fishing and surfing all over Mexico, Central and South America for decades. I speak fluent Spanish and I actually enjoy hanging with the locals when I’m south…BUT, I do hate what they do and have done to America and you should to…If you gave two-shits about your nation and its future and less about the feelings of foreign invaders you would care. The problem is; you leftists have ZERO standards and ZERO expectations for yourselves so how can expect you to support the idea of maintaining a standard and expectations for your country?

Can you name another leader who's not defending their border, and is actively aiding the invasion of millions from foreign countries?

Link?
Has he willfully and purposely imported drugs and thirdworlders for his citizens pay for and to fuck themselves up with?

Here you go. A man in Russia is expected live 8 years less than in America or EU

… and did you just seriously say that Biden organized drug trafficking? :cuckoo::cuckoo:

I knew you were crazy, but this nutbag crap is on another planet.

Biden offered you Fatanyl scanner machines, 1300 more border agents, and new powers for them to straight deport people.

You said no thanks and got back to peddling bullshit about “Biden’s open border!”

Absolutely laughable.

Last edited:

Would Putin open his border to the thirdworld, encourage a passive invasion and then force his citizens to fund the invaders?​

As bad as Putin may be….would he or Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un ever do such a thing to their people?
Why wouldn’t they? Certainly they must be watching what’s going on here, in Germany, the U.K. and Ireland with the government induced culture changes. After all, we are doing it because thirdworlders improve and enhance the host nations….right? I mean, we wouldn’t do such a thing if thirdworlders caused mass degradation to our nation…right?

Would Putin allow enough fentanyl to kill a billion people to cross his border?
Would Putin allow his people to be maimed, raped and murdered by foreign invaders?
It really doesn’t matter. We (the US) dont get to decide.

Would Putin open his border to the thirdworld, encourage a passive invasion and then force his citizens to fund the invaders?​

As bad as Putin may be….would he or Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un ever do such a thing to their people?
Why wouldn’t they? Certainly they must be watching what’s going on here, in Germany, the U.K. and Ireland with the government induced culture changes. After all, we are doing it because thirdworlders improve and enhance the host nations….right? I mean, we wouldn’t do such a thing if thirdworlders caused mass degradation to our nation…right?

Would Putin allow his people to be maimed, raped and murdered by foreign invaders?

Btw. I’ve got news for you: almost NOBODY WANTS TO GET INTO RUSSIA.

People run from that repressive swamp and their population is in decline.

As much as I hate to defend Biden and, as bad as he is, Putin's in first place by a long shot.

Absolutely sure!

The US is far and away the worst place on earth when it comes to SELL OUT.

Forum List

Back