Cuccinelli: Homosexual ‘acts’ are a ‘detriment to our culture.’

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
One on One - WTKR

Q: Do you think that gays — the practice of homosexuality — is a detriment to our culture?

CUCCINELLI: The acts are. You certainly want everybody in your society to be integrated into your society. So, that’s a focus I’d like to take, but there’s a distinction. And it’s one that the General Assembly seems to be wrestling with every year, and we’ll leave that one to them for now.

This is the new Virginia Attorney General who of course is being known now for trying to get rid of laws that ban Discrimination against Gays.

I wonder how the citizens of Virginia feel about such a statement. :eusa_think:

I guess it's time for you two to leave Virginia.

If I were homosexual and lived in Virginia, I probably would. But since I am neither living there or homosexual, your statement doesn't apply to me.

But how is it trolling on here day in and day out xsited? :D

One on One - WTKR

Q: Do you think that gays — the practice of homosexuality — is a detriment to our culture?

CUCCINELLI: The acts are. You certainly want everybody in your society to be integrated into your society. So, that’s a focus I’d like to take, but there’s a distinction. And it’s one that the General Assembly seems to be wrestling with every year, and we’ll leave that one to them for now.

This is the new Virginia Attorney General who of course is being known now for trying to get rid of laws that ban Discrimination against Gays.

Cuccinelli is right about the gays affecting our culture and also I hope he is successful in nailing Obama in Court over his eligibility if he signs a unconstitutional health care bill into law.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Cuccinelli is right about the gays affecting our culture and also I hope he is successful in nailing Obama in Court over his eligibility if he signs a unconstitutional health care bill into law.

:lol: Really now? How have Gays affected your culture?

One on One - WTKR

I agree that homosexuality affects our culture. But detrimental? Really?

One on One - WTKR

I suspect that the majority of them good ol' boys down there are right in line with it.

One on One - WTKR

I suspect that the majority of them good ol' boys down there are right in line with it.

Many of them feel terribly guilty on Sunday morning.

I actually do think that homosexuality short circuits human sexuality but that is a choice other people make with their lives.

I guess it's time for you two to leave Virginia.

If I were homosexual and lived in Virginia, I probably would. But since I am neither living there or homosexual, your statement doesn't apply to me.

But how is it trolling on here day in and day out xsited? :D

As I've said before, I'm just following your lead. You're a good troll. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Couple questions i have to ask:

Who is "our" in our culture?

What does he mean by detrimental?

Until i get those answered, his statement could mean anything.

I actually do think that homosexuality short circuits human sexuality but that is a choice other people make with their lives.

Oh boy . . .

"Homosexuality short circuits human sexuality"????

How so? I will give you that two guys getting it on v. a man and a woman getting it on shortcuts heterosexual sexuality in the sense that two, potential heterosexual couples (one for each homosexual male) are taken out of the mix. Is THAT what you are trying to say here? Or are you saying that homosexuals aren't humans?

And then . . .

" . . . but that is a choice other people make with their lives."

Ihope, Ihope, Ihope . . . . I want you to go to the board and write the following sentence 100 times: "Homosexuality does not involve choice."

Last edited:
American culture is rapidly becoming something you would normally find in a petri dish.
But I don't think homosexuallity has much to do with the decline.

Forum List

Back