Cruz says Trump would nuke Denmark

Cruz has hurt himself on the credibility level. I hope his cheating in Iowa was worth it. It could cost him the election.
I don't buy Cruz cheated.

Carson is going to drop out sooner or later anyway.

And Iowa is not going to be the determining factor in whether Cruz or Trump win the nomination.

Trump's a butt hurt sore loser.

all's fair in politics, win, lose, lie, cheat, .. whatever. It doesn't make any difference. It's the way voters see it, and take it that makes a difference.
Sounds like a quote from Limpballs when he said, "If you say something, it has to be believable."
Doesn't have to be true, just believable. Question is, is there enough stupid people to get him nominated? Or, is there enough stupid people to get him elected? It's a scary thought, that there might be.

Cruz has hurt himself on the credibility level. I hope his cheating in Iowa was worth it. It could cost him the election.

they both hurt themselves ... Trump should have left well enough alone after he lost Iowa, and Rafael should have taken the high road after Trump pulled a classic Trump ... now the door is open even wider for Rubio to climb the ladder, and he will.

RW's destroying each other is just part of them being better losers.
While I agree with this post, I do wonder if Trump had pulled this how many people (who dislike him) would be defending him like they are defending Cruz's despicable behavior. It goes both ways too..as a supporter of Trump I'd pull support.

That was his response to his own lies about saying that Carson was going to quit the race. Cruz said Trump was losing it! Wow, cons really know how to pick their flag bearer.

Canadians really don't know the protocol for nuking another country. But the POTUS can't do it by himself....Trump may think he can, but he can't. It's not as simple as pushing the button. Thank God.
Yeah, I heard that soundbite by Cruz about Trump's capriciousness. Cruz is trying to out-Trump Trump, and doing it badly.

He's not being literal.

He's using hyperbole to make the point that Trump is thin-skinned, volatile and unstable.

Which he is.

That was his response to his own lies about saying that Carson was going to quit the race. Cruz said Trump was losing it! Wow, cons really know how to pick their flag bearer.

Canadians really don't know the protocol for nuking another country. But the POTUS can't do it by himself....Trump may think he can, but he can't. It's not as simple as pushing the button. Thank God.
Yeah, I heard that soundbite by Cruz about Trump's capriciousness. Cruz is trying to out-Trump Trump, and doing it badly.

He's not being literal.

He's using hyperbole to make the point that Trump is thin-skinned, volatile and unstable.

Which he is.

Apparently some actually thought he was being serious.

Forum List

Back