Larry Correia, when challenged to explain why Desantis is better than Trump.....

Biden isn't a fascist. Never has been.
On the other hand, DeSantis has openly waged war against one of his state's biggest employers for stating an opinion, taken part in banning books, and silencing prosecutors and state officials that don't agree with this policies.
That's about as fascist as you can get. Mussolini would be proud. It's also one of the big reasons (besides the fact he isn't Trump) he's not going to be the nominee for President. :)
Is that what you believe? Progs would convince people to eat shit and tell them it was steak. And they are going to do just that in our glorious future.

I absolutely do. The question is, do you?

Educate yourself.

Full blown Marxism makes everyone from the President to the ditch digger, equal. The democrats, nor the republican ruling class want those under them to be equal. The CEO's of woke corporations don't want those under them to be equal.
It also equalizes pay. Everyone makes the same.

I am not about to waste My valuable time explaining it to you or any other closed-minded leftwing hack.

Prove to Me you want to learn about what is going on in our country and the Long March of the Marxists into our institutions or go away. I have no time for worthless, ignorant people.

LMAO... You're calling me a left wing hack? Are you stupid? I'm a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Way to the right of you big government, big spending RINO's (like Trump & Johnson).

Y'all throw out these catch words, "Marxist, MAGA, etc etc etc, without knowing what they mean. Hell, you people have even hijacked the word conservative and conservatism. Claiming Trump is a conservative.

You've lost your damn minds.

Biden isn't a fascist. Never has been.
On the other hand, DeSantis has openly waged war against one of his state's biggest employers for stating an opinion, taken part in banning books, and silencing prosecutors and state officials that don't agree with this policies.
That's about as fascist as you can get. Mussolini would be proud. It's also one of the big reasons (besides the fact he isn't Trump) he's not going to be the nominee for President. :)

Disney didn't just state an opinion. The funded attorneys and left wing FL politicians to try and stop DeSantis from getting the tranny indoctrination out of the childrens schools. Disney helped to tie up FL courts, costing the FL tax payers a lot of money.
DeSantis simply took the fight back to Disney, as the request of the parents who didn't want some fake woman spewing it's garbage on their children.

DeSantis won't be the nominee for two reasons.
The left has made a martyr out of Trump.
And the Trump Cancel Culture have cancelled DeSantis.

You lefties should be proud. You taught the Trumpbots how to cancel people.

Disney didn't just state an opinion. The funded attorneys and left wing FL politicians to try and stop DeSantis from getting the tranny indoctrination out of the childrens schools. Disney helped to tie up FL courts, costing the FL tax payers a lot of money.
DeSantis simply took the fight back to Disney, as the request of the parents who didn't want some fake woman spewing it's garbage on their children.
Disney is a company, operating in Florida. Its customers comprise a large amount of people across different socio-economic strata. They have to cater to the needs and whims of their customer base. For years, they gave generously to Republican and conservative candidates and causes. Then Ron, in his infinite wisdom decides to create a "woke" war in preparation for throwing his hat into the Presidential ring, and Disney doesn't back him..because that would offend their customers...who spend their money at Disney parks and on Disney merchandise. No drag queen or tranny is "indoctrinating" or abusing Florida children. Sexual abuse and battery of children is almost always carried out by immediate family members or close family friends. Those are just cold, hard, statistical facts you or Ron will never be able to get around. Ron went to war with Disney and drag queens to play to Trump's base. This is why I refer to Ron DeSantis as a fascist. Because he is.

Another good one from Larry Corriea explaining why Trump isn't the guy we need...

When I'm bagging on "boomers" that's me being lazy and using meme level shorthand. In reality lumping millions of people together just based on their birth dates is goofy.

What I'm going for in this case, referring to Trump's "boomer level understanding" of the culture war is that he's got an old fashioned view of certain things which doesn't work anymore. Back in his day this stuff either didn't exist, or it was in its proto form, and hadn't managed to weasel its way in and take over or destroy pretty much every institution in American life.

Trump still sees the news media as a thing that can be placated. He enjoys having their favor. He likes when they say nice things about him. He gets mad when they inevitably stab him in the back, because he feels genuinely betrayed. He's the frog to their scorpion. He misses the boat on things like Bud Light or Disney because he simply doesn't get it. He tells us to back off because those are donors. Ron DeSantis gets it.

Those are corporations which have been co-opted by leftists to push leftist ideals. So if they want to throw down, let's throw down, until the stock holders take note and say WTF, knock this woke bullshit off. Same with schools. Ron DeSantis is fighting back against the culture war in Florida schools. America is actually paying attention to all this DEI stuff in colleges finally.

And what does Trump suggest? Forming a gigantic new FEDERAL internet college. Only he assures us it will be non-woke... which goes back to the "boomer" understanding, because in reality any giant powerful thing you make, the same leftists are just gonna gradually infiltrate and co-opt. So that's just giving the Department of Education a pile of money to keep being shit heads.

All that culture stuff matters. It's the fundamental building blocks of how our country works or doesn't work. Trump simply doesn't get it. Or because he's got Hollywood background, he extra doesn't see it as an issue. Meanwhile Americans are sick of getting lefty politics shoved down our throat everywhere we turn, non-stop, 24/7, from every single institution. So boomer is short hand for out of touch old guy who still thinks the left is playing by old time rules.

They aren't. They will fucking devour him. DeSantis is a generation removed, and understands this particular game in a way that Trump never will.

Forum List

Back