'Critical Race Theory' the latest Fake Outrage

Mac1958
Do you agree that the social issues a leftwing invention?

If so then the GOP is justified to use them as a political issue

Otherwise we get run over by the woke crowd
Yes I do. And I've criticized them hundreds, or even thousands of times here.

No one here has been more outspoken against PC, Identity Politics and the Regressive Left than me.

And the fact that you are somehow ignorant of that fact is your issue, not mine.

I can't help you.

Mac1958

No one here has been more outspoken against PC, Identity Politics and the Regressive Left than me.

And the fact that you are somehow ignorant of that fact is your issue, not mine.

I can't help you.
“The GOP thinks that hammering on certain social issues is politically advantageous.

They may be right.“

When you say it it sounds as cold and impersonal as a chess match between Bobby Fisher and Boris Spasky

Very unlike your tone when you are blasting trump supporters for some alleged crime against humanity

Oh look, guess who is leading the charge................to the surprise of no one. Faux's raison d'etre is spewing propaganda for the POT.

Oh JC you ass hole. You fucked up half the world by Fauci cock down your throat you prick jaw.

Lied only for political reasons like riding us of Trump.......Good job you fucking ass hole. You locked your own GD relatives in a cage where they couldn't even go to church.

I hold you responsible and want you to apologize to everyone here who told you a FUCKING YEAR AGO this guy was a quack you dumb ass

Their bogus history was refuted in "the President's Advisory 1776 Commission" report, written by real professors and historians, not stupid communist/racists.
There is nothing wrong with venerating allegedly timeless values, but that is a task for preachers and ceremonial orators — not historians. Hardly anyone who writes and teaches about the American past at the college level today, whatever his or her politics, would confuse the worship of founding principles with the effort to make sense of how the United States developed and changed. It is telling that not a single member of the 1776 Commission was a professional historian of the nation whose essence they lauded and which they vowed to make the core of a “patriotic” education.
1. Colleges have become anti-American indoctrination centers not centers of higher learning. I'm not supportive of listening to any "woke" historians. I want my history well documented and accurate, not woke history.

2. The 1776 Commission was a hastily written response to the 1619 Project. I'm sure future revisions will be forthcoming. The US needs to document its real history, not fake history.

3. Larry P. Arnn was president of Hillsdale College for over 20-years, was appointed chair of the 1776 Commission. He is a professor of history and politics. The vice-chair was black female, Carol Swain, professor of Law and political science at Vanderbilt, her expertise includes race, immigration, and the US Constitution. Matthew Spalding, professor of constitutional government, authored biographies of the Founding Fathers. Jerry Davis, college president over 44-years, Michael Farris, Mike Gonzalez, Victor Davis Hanson, military historian, Charles Kesler, professor of government, author of books about America's Founding and founding documents, Peter Kirsanow, a black attorney member of US Commission on Civil Rights, Thomas Lindsay senior fellow of higher education and constitutional studies.

4. So I call bullshit on that NYT article that claims the 1776 Commission was not written by qualified professors. There is a great mix of expertise there, as well as documented US history.

5. I listed many historical errors in the 1619 Project. The 1776 Commission's document is factual history. If you have any errors to debate list them and we can see whose document is actual history, and whose is racist fiction.

6. Here is the 1776 Commission Report. Let me know if you find anything debatable.

Mac1958

I can't help you.
“The GOP thinks that hammering on certain social issues is politically advantageous.

They may be right.“

When you say it it sounds as cold and impersonal as a chess match between Bobby Fisher and Boris Spasky

Very unlike your tone when you are blasting trump supporters for some alleged crime against humanity
So you're reading a "tone" into my posts. What you are perceiving is in your mind only.

And you think that I have "blasted Trump supporters for some alleged crime against humanity". (?)

I don't know if you're delusional or just a liar. You're so wrong about me so often that it's just sad.

"Former top aides to President Donald Trump have begun an aggressive push to combat the teaching of critical race theory and capitalize on the issue politically, confident that a backlash will vault them back into power.

These officials, including Trump’s former campaign chief and two former budget advisers, have poured money and organizational muscle into the fight. They’ve aided activists who are pushing back against the concept that racism has been systemic to American society and institutions after centuries of slavery and Jim Crow. And some of them have begun working with members of Congress to bar the military from holding diversity trainings and to withhold federal funds from schools and colleges that promote anything that can be packaged as critical race theory."

Repubs have historically used culture war issues from abortion to gay marriage to transgender rights to get the base to the polls. Now it appears this election cycle's frontrunner is going to be generating resentment over CRT. A school of thought essentially putting entrenched racism at the heart of this country's most prominent organizing principle. Repubs are losing their minds over it...............proving the school of thought to be correct. More powerful than cancel culture, faster than the speeding bullet of editing comic books, the folks behind the scenes pulling the strings of a base easily manipulated see this issue as their ticket back to control of Congress. Because outrage works. It better. Cuz none of the meaningful policy positions taken by the POT (party of Trump) are popular with a majority of Americans.
We live in a nation now where people will call out others on being a patriot. What is telling is that for a lot of people now the other side of politics means nothing to them. so being a patriot is a relative term. The media, entertainers, elites and politicians themselves has separated us more then ever in history. All by using social justice to the absurd. By now pushing equity that has been around in some form for many decades into reality. Our decline is evident. And we are losing more chairs in the musical chairs game with more people.

Just remembering how the main anti-CRT guy has repeatedly stated in public that he is totally dishonest.

20210626_131657.png

20210626_131703.png

You know the CRT people do the same thing, right?

He's just fighting fire with fire

CRT is real.

X. Kendi, makes this explicit. As he puts it, “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”

lol

Why would Rufo matter on this? He's not part of CRT

It's James Lindsay not Rufo who people listen to.

As a mixed American get fucked and remember your place pleb.

CRT is real.
CRT is a law school course. That's it. It's not, and has never been, taught anywhere else.

Fake Poutrage.

CRT is a social theory, it's not a law course

It's applicable to law. Also sociology, poly sci, and other academic fields.

And has been used more broadly in less applicable contexts like diversity training or elementary school history.

It was just lawyers who made it popular. These thoughts are old. IT's just a fusion of Marxism and the gay post modernists like Fuquot about hwo society will never accept the gays (we did). And they just replaced gays with black

CRT is real.
CRT is a law school course. That's it. It's not, and has never been, taught anywhere else.

Fake Poutrage.

CRT is a social theory, it's not a law course

It's applicable to law. Also sociology, poly sci, and other academic fields.

And has been used more broadly in less applicable contexts like diversity training or elementary school history.
False.

It's true, if you believe otherwsie you have no idea what you're talking about.

Lawyers look to sociologists for those sorts of explanations, not hte other way around.

Forum List

Back