Even the dems propaganda sites are starting to admit that Biden is CREEPY and inept.

No he only whispered to make a point. It the workers who in almighty demand, not the work.

HAHAHAHA!

Thanks for the laugh. You've quite the sense of humor!

It's just sad how anyone can be just so in the tank for a political party as Penelope, isn't it? She's just like the German kids who ratted out their own friends, neighbors and families in the 1930s

Try this one on:

First the Demonicrats shut everything down, spread victim roles, throw bones in the form of "entitlements".

Wait, first they legalize dope, it's definitely part of the equation.

Then they "wonder" why so many jobs are available, and in a twist decide oh hey shit, now LAZY/STONED/ENTITLED unemployed "employees" are in control. Only a fucking Democrat can make this up. Everyday is retard day.

No he only whispered to make a point. It the workers who in almighty demand, not the work.

HAHAHAHA!

It's just sad how anyone can be just so in the tank for a political party as Penelope, isn't it? She's just like the German kids who ratted out their own friends, neighbors and families in the 1930s
Only thing I'm French.

HAHAHAHA!

Only thing I'm French.

So you're Vichy French, huh? Sounds right

HAHAHAHA!

Only thing I'm French.
1624724249981.png

HAHAHAHA!

Whispering to make a point... this is part bullshit lie and part stupidity. The only point he made is that his brain gets worse every single minute and that he's one of the worst self-inflicted wounds this country has suffered.

HAHAHAHA!

Only thing I'm French.

That explains a lot.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Biden paws & fondles young girls and women he's never met before because he feels he's entitled to do so.
He doesn’t grab them by the pussy, unlike Trump.

Yeah....he actually does....since that was an actual accusation that you guys ignored....Trump stated in Hollywood the women who want to succeed let powerful men like Harvey Weinstein grab them....he didn't say he did it....you useful idiot tool...

This is but one of several hate on biden articles that yahoo is putting up.

Yahoo isn’t a “leftist news outlet”. It publishes opinion from both sides.

I checked the writer of this opinion piece and not surprisingly, he is a staunch conservative with a failed fact check record.

This is but one of several hate on biden articles that yahoo is putting up.

Yahoo isn’t a “leftist news outlet”. It publishes opinion from both sides.

I checked the writer of this opinion piece and not surprisingly, he is a staunch conservative with a failed fact check record.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit you Leftist are so Gullible to believe.

Forum List

Back