'Critical Race Theory' the latest Fake Outrage

I am willing to bet you that many of the humans you hate would watch your areas be vaporized out of existence. This ain't several decades ago anymore. You charge people who are a bit cleaner for those who are criminal at near the same wages.

Most people, ergo: nearly all GOPers don't even know what CRT means... here some help in that - we must never fear education at any level:

This from JCS Chairman General Milley addressing the Congress... then later Tucker Carlson called him "...stupid and a pig." FOX should fire Carlson ASAP - that was very disgusting for him and FOX:

JCS Chairman Gen. Mark Milley: He responded to GOP lawmakers that members of the military are taught “critical race theory.” GOP conservatives believe CRT should not be taught in any school at all. Testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, Milley, said there was nothing wrong with learning from history, saying in part:I do think it's important, actually, for those of us in uniform to be open minded and be widely read. And it is important that we train and we understand. I want to understand white rage, and I'm white. And I want to understand it. I've read Karl Marx. I've read Lenin. That doesn't make me a communist. What is wrong with understanding, having some situational understanding about the country for which we are here to defend? And I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military, our general officers, our commissioned, and our non-commissioned officers of being woke.”

Last edited:
Most people, ergo: nearly all GOPers don't even know what CRT means... here some help in that - we must never fear education at any level:

This from JCS Chairman General Milley addressing the Congress... then later Tucker Carlson called him a liar and a pig... FOX should fire Carlson ASAP - that was very disgusting for him and FOX:

JCS Chairman Gen. Mark Milley: He responded to GOP lawmakers that members of the military are taught “critical race theory.” GOP conservatives believe CRT should not be taught in any school at all. Testifying before the House Armed Services Committee, Milley, said there was nothing wrong with learning from history, saying in part:I do think it's important, actually, for those of us in uniform to be open minded and be widely read. And it is important that we train and we understand. I want to understand white rage, and I'm white. And I want to understand it. I've read Karl Marx. I've read Lenin. That doesn't make me a communist. What is wrong with understanding, having some situational understanding about the country for which we are here to defend? And I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military, our general officers, our commissioned, and our non-commissioned officers of being woke.”

He conflates history with critical race theory. Critical race theory is not history lol

Some of the unsubstantiated and simply incorrect claims include:
1. America was founded in 1619, not 1776
The 1619 Project does not contend the country was "founded" in 1619. But you don't know that because you haven't read it. You've only read bits and pieces of Trump's laughable attempt to rebut it.

1619 is not a year that most Americans know as a notable date in our country’s history. Those who do are at most a tiny fraction of those who can tell you that 1776 is the year of our nation’s birth. What if, however, we were to tell you that the moment that the country’s defining contradictions first came into the world was in late August of 1619? That was when a ship arrived at Point Comfort in the British colony of Virginia, bearing a cargo of 20 to 30 enslaved Africans. Their arrival inaugurated a barbaric system of chattel slavery that would last for the next 250 years. This is sometimes referred to as the country’s original sin, but it is more than that: It is the country’s very origin.

Out of slavery — and the anti-black racism it required — grew nearly everything that has truly made America exceptional: its economic might, its industrial power, its electoral system, its diet and popular music, the inequities of its public health and education, its astonishing penchant for violence, its income inequality, the example it sets for the world as a land of freedom and equality, its slang, its legal system and the endemic racial fears and hatreds that continue to plague it to this day. The seeds of all that were planted long before our official birth date, in 1776, when the men known as our founders formally declared independence from Britain.

1. Yes it does say that the US was founded in 1619:
This is sometimes referred to as the country’s original sin, but it is more than that: It is the country’s very origin.

2. Then it tries to clean that up with the "official birth date":
The seeds of all that were planted long before our official birth date, in 1776, when the men known as our founders formally declared independence from Britain.

3. 1619 had nothing to do with the US becoming a country. Its when 20-30 slaves entered the US. The 20-30 slaves that were sold into slavery by their African kings.

4. Saying that the US was built on slavery implies that everyone had slaves and no one did any manual labor. The slaves had very little to do making America "exceptional". It was the hard working people that made America great, not just the cotton pickers.

5. But thank you for the thoughtful response.

You are quoting from the NYT article. The anti-Trump NYT. Xiden tried to disband the 1776 Commission, but they are alive and well, and rebutting criticism. I posted a list of errors from the 1619 Project, I have NOT seen a similar list of errors from the 1776 Commission Report. Got a list of errors?

I've seen the videos of parents outraged at school boards and voicing it
You mean POT activists.

No, we mean people who already survived "CRT" (cultural revolution) in China:

The GOP thinks that hammering on certain social issues is politically advantageous.

They may be right.
Grievance politics has worked in the past for the POT. It's what got the Orange Messiah elected.

Grievance politics is not what got Obama elected. George W. Bush is what got Obama elected. The guy who lied the country into two wars neither one of which is completely finished, and who crashed not only the American economy, almost took down the world economy down with it.

The economy was shedding on average 500,000 jobs per month when Obama was inaugurated. Americans were broke, and unemployed, and Republicans wanted to cut the lazy bums off unemployment benefits.

Almost the exact same reasons they why they elected Joe Biden. Except Trump also killed 500,000 in his pandemic, and only 18,000 died from H1N1, over an 18 month span in that pandemic.

you think that I have "blasted Trump supporters for some alleged crime against humanity". (?)
I think you are beginning to settle down from your hair-on-fire days in january

But you’re still wound pretty tight

The GOP thinks that hammering on certain social issues is politically advantageous.

They may be right.
Grievance politics has worked in the past for the POT. It's what got the Orange Messiah elected.

Grievance politics is not what got Obama elected. George W. Bush is what got Obama elected. The guy who lied the country into two wars neither one of which is completely finished, and who crashed not only the American economy, almost took down the world economy down with it.

The economy was shedding on average 500,000 jobs per month when Obama was inaugurated. Americans were broke, and unemployed, and Republicans wanted to cut the lazy bums off unemployment benefits.

Almost the exact same reasons they why they elected Joe Biden. Except Trump also killed 500,000 in his pandemic, and only 18,000 died from H1N1, over an 18 month span in that pandemic.

I was with you on Obama

But Trump oversaw a massively rebounding economy when democrats wanted to shut the nation down....?

What the fuck is this take? lol

Own the lock downs and quarantines. They failed? Well what the fuck do you think the economic impact of more stringent lock downs would be?

Or, you could just not be racist and not try to teach kids to be racist. We worked on that for a long time. Pretty much got there. Why go back now?

As I have posted several times on this board:

Critical Race Theory is ONLY taught in post graduate classes at law schools.

ONLY people who can take that course are people in law school getting their post graduate degree in law.

It has NEVER been taught at the K-12 level and has never been proposed or considered to be taught at the K-12 level.

The republicans are lying again.

ONLY people who can take that course are people in law school getting their post graduate degree in law.

It has NEVER been taught at the K-12 level and has never been proposed or considered to be taught at the K-12 level.

It may have only been taught in law classes in 1980 to any degree

But in 2021? Hah

Poly sci, sociology, history (1619 project is critical race theory personified on the front page of the fucking NY times, yea illeterate slave labor was key to our country succeeding? That's why the confederates won? Oh wait chattel slavery was outdated and inefficient and that's a lie)

And obviously these are not legal concepts anyway. And they had no purchase in the rest of society until it gained traction outside law.

Crenshaw and intersectionality as a legal concept is absurdly niche relative to what it's applied to today.

Nice try tho

Yea we all know who Crenshaw is

And we all know that concepts like "intersectional hierarchy" are used all over our society.

Or, you could just not be racist and not try to teach kids to be racist. We worked on that for a long time. Pretty much got there. Why go back now?

These people won't learn until some Asian kid starts killing Ivy League deans.

When they see the highly intelligent and meek Chinese immigrants getting violent they'll understand how badly they fucked up

Also, aren't you a fucking zionist?

Hahahaha

Maybe just don't support apartheid and leave the rest of the domestic racial issues to those of us sane enough to grapple with them, Dana

You vapid bitch

Forum List

Back