Crimes that Will No Longer Be Prosecuted in LA Thanks to New Far-Left DA

Seems to me that he is noting how the police often times harass the homeless with these charges and how a large number of homeless are mentally ill and that simply processing them through the system over and over does absolutely nothing about the issue.

I agree. Being an ex officer I am sure he is very well aware of how all of this is done.

He is telling the citizens and the politicians to deal with the actual issue and quit expecting the police to do over and over what doesn't work.

SF is a liberal mecca. The DA, citizens, politicains are all liberal and have done nothing and have no plans to do anything. Im not surprised at the amount of homeless in CA nor am I surprised at the increased lawlessness and inequity occurring out there. They don't care.

Seems to me that he is noting how the police often times harass the homeless with these charges and how a large number of homeless are mentally ill and that simply processing them through the system over and over does absolutely nothing about the issue.

I agree. Being an ex officer I am sure he is very well aware of how all of this is done.

He is telling the citizens and the politicians to deal with the actual issue and quit expecting the police to do over and over what doesn't work.
yes, many of the homeless are on drugs and are mentally ill and VIOLENT.....letting them run amuck is sure to create thousands of more victims including other homeless that will also attack.

I saw nowhere that he said violent crimes wouldn't be prosecuted. Could you point that part out to me?
I just explained it to you-------the mentally ill on the street tend to be violent. Why do you want to pretend that this isn't a fact.

No one said they never are.

Keep deflecting all you want.
I didn't say NEVER as you try to spin. I said they are often violent-------they certainly create a huge number of crimes including violent ones. Having them around is never good.

Thanks to more liberal madness, if you're a criminal, you should move to Los Angeles. LA's new far-left Democratic DA just made a long list of crimes legal, i.e., those crimes will now longer be prosecuted, except in rare circumstances. What crimes? Well, believe it or not, the LA DA's office will no longer prosecute most cases of resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, trespassing, prostitution, and illegal drug possession, among other crimes. See the article for the full list.

Here's a list of crimes on LA's new DA's do-not-prosecute list | Fox News
The thread premise is a lie.

Thanks to more liberal madness, if you're a criminal, you should move to Los Angeles. LA's new far-left Democratic DA just made a long list of crimes legal, i.e., those crimes will now longer be prosecuted, except in rare circumstances. What crimes? Well, believe it or not, the LA DA's office will no longer prosecute most cases of resisting arrest, disturbing the peace, trespassing, prostitution, and illegal drug possession, among other crimes. See the article for the full list.

Awesome. Why were we prosecuting people for those things to start with?

So why have laws meant to deter these things? Trespassing, resisting arrest, prostition, etc. None of these are needed. A homeless guy can camp on your back deck. Trespassing is not a thing. Of course, thanks to lefty lawyers, he could fall from the deck while setting up his tent and he could sue you. You guys are morons.

SF is a liberal mecca. The DA, citizens, politicains are all liberal and have done nothing and have no plans to do anything. Im not surprised at the amount of homeless in CA nor am I surprised at the increased lawlessness and inequity occurring out there. They don't care.

And the DA is saying you better start caring because he is no longer going to take care of their problems for them.

yes, many of the homeless are on drugs and are mentally ill and VIOLENT.....letting them run amuck is sure to create thousands of more victims including other homeless that will also attack.

I saw nowhere that he said violent crimes wouldn't be prosecuted. Could you point that part out to me?
I just explained it to you-------the mentally ill on the street tend to be violent. Why do you want to pretend that this isn't a fact.

No one said they never are.

Keep deflecting all you want.
I didn't say NEVER as you try to spin. I said they are often violent-------they certainly create a huge number of crimes including violent ones. Having them around is never good.

You are just ranting and it has nothing to do with the topic.

The homeless need to be taken off the street and properly housed and cared for.
The ones who think this idea is great should be the ones footing the bill, I'm all for that. Are you? How many have you provided shelter? Has to be at least 4 or 5 right?

Inb4 he tells us the answer is NONE.

The ones who think this idea is great should be the ones footing the bill, I'm all for that. Are you? How many have you provided shelter? Has to be at least 4 or 5 right?

Does that mean we can quit footing the bill for the costs of a never ending rotating justice system? You are going to fund that?

Dumb.

If your only concern is the money, you might want to look at the national debt our corrupt government has run up. Trillions wasted on boondoggles to enrich the rich. There should be a little in the budget for the homeless. No?

Bezos alone could pay for housing the homeless and still have billions to play with.

It would cost about $20 billion for the government to effectively eliminate homelessness in the United States, a Housing and Urban Development official told the New York Times on Monday.
INFOGRAPHIC: U.S. Could End Homelessness With Christmas Decorations

Are you also concerned about the massive spending on the war machine and corporate welfare?

If your only concern is the money, you might want to look at the national debt our corrupt government has run up. Trillions wasted on boondoggles
Even dumber.

You think the government that created our national debt and has been "fighting poverty" officially for the better part of 50 years are going to all of a sudden fix homelessness?

Let me guess, you voted for *biden.

If your only concern is the money, you might want to look at the national debt our corrupt government has run up. Trillions wasted on boondoggles
Even dumber.

You think the government that created our national debt and has been "fighting poverty" officially for the better part of 50 years are going to all of a sudden fix homelessness?

Let me guess, you voted for *biden.
LOL. You aren’t very smart are you?

You think our government should continue doing what has failed. That’s dumb.

And no, I didn’t vote for senile Joe, not that that means anything as relates this issue...except to dummies like you.

Lol. Now look who’s dreaming. WTF?
Did I answer your question? I fail to see anything you have proposed other than what has failed in the past.
Please tell me who in our criminal government has proposed housing the homeless, as I did above...which you disapproved of.

I thought Dukies were smart.

Please tell me who in our criminal government has proposed housing the homeless, as I did above...which you disapproved of.
The supportive housing N.Y. needs now - New York Daily News

Trump administration proposes reversal of homeless policy

A new federal plan to end homelessness released last week by the Trump administration calls for a reversal of Obama-era “housing first” policies.

The agency report says that despite an increase in federal spending on subsidized housing first programs, homelessness rates have continued to increase.

And the DA is saying you better start caring because he is no longer going to take care of their problems for them.

The DA doesn't care. The city will consume itself in lawlessness.

Forum List

Back