Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

Because you are funny.

funny as the desert ... how's mr big treating you lately, seeing any palestinians in your closet - the jews you worship shoot them on sight. they've improved judaism, down to just 9 commandments - moses lied.

Didn't G-d create a whole universe from nothing? How did he do it? He made light and now we understand how, nuclear fusion. Maybe we'll learn more about his methods and we'll create our own universes, just the way he did.
The more we learn in this world the further ahead we will be in the next exalted world. However, what we know now is mostly theory. So, stay tune because I’m sure what we know now isn’t anything like the final truth will be.

funny as the desert ... how's mr big treating you lately, seeing any palestinians in your closet - the jews you worship shoot them on sight. they've improved judaism, down to just 9 commandments - moses lied.
Funny as in you are limited in what you know and post.

That's a cute little game you have rigged up for yourself.

Its really nefarious. Believers cram irrational garbage into each others brains and then teach that any rational objection to that irrational garbage that arises within their own mind is a satanic assault, a demonic attack on their 'faith' and so the mind is terminally set against itself rendering rational thinking impossible. It boils down to an abortion of the natural development of the mind.

They care so much about the unborn so they can abort the lives of the children born. Murderers.

Funny as in you are limited in what you know and post.

really, is that how many palestinians you have murdered for the jews, your love of moses - showing through ... the liars and their phony commandments - bing and mo. praise be the christian sinner.

really, is that how many palestinians you have murdered for the jews, your love of moses - showing through ... the liars and their phony commandments - bing and mo. praise be the christian sinner.
You're upset.

The more we learn in this world the further ahead we will be in the next exalted world. However, what we know now is mostly theory. So, stay tune because I’m sure what we know now isn’t anything like the final truth will be.
Since I don't believe in an afterlife, I'm not concerned. Now if I did believe and thought there really was a Hell, then I'd be terrified of dying

You actually made it 2 posts before degenerating into a squealing little turd. Nice job.
Keep trying, I do feel sorry for you! You have gone this entire thread without responding to my request for your proof about the origin of the universe, well done child!

Why is that?
Seems obvious to me. If there really is a Hell, a place to spend eternity in, shall we say, an uncomfortable situation, and I could not be sure if I would end up there or not, I would not be looking forward to finding out. Of course nobody I've ever talked to has said they are going to hell but they often reassure me that most people do end up there. Seems to be a bit of a paradox.

Forum List

Back