US media at it again ignoring Chinese spies.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Because American news media no longer functions in a curious journalistic capacity as the Fourth Estate was designed to do, the biggest story of the year, is being given a good leaving alone. Only fox News and a few other sites are reporting the cultivating of a prominent US politician by a Chinese spy. Eric Swalwell, who holds a seat on the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and who serves as the U.S. Representative for California's 15th congressional district since 2013, was targeted by China with sex and money.

Once again the American people are duped by a media under the control of the People’s Republic of China. No wonder a senile, doddering old fool like Joe Biden was jammed down the throats of voters by a media that works for China.

FBI stepped in after suspected Chinese spy got close to Swalwell, other politicians, report finds

eric swalwell - Bing video

Who is US Representative Eric Swalwell? (thesun.co.uk)

Tucker Carlson: Why is Eric Swalwell still on House Intel Committee after Chinese spy revelations? | Fox News

Last edited:
How did Fang get in the country to begin with?

we need to deny access to most mainland chinese citizens outside of diplomsts

Because American news media no longer functions in a curious journalistic capacity as the Fourth Estate was designed to do, the biggest story of the year, is being given a good leaving alone. Only fox News and a few other sites are reporting the cultivating of a prominent US politician by a Chinese spy. Eric Swalwell, who holds a seat on the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence and who serves as the U.S. Representative for California's 15th congressional district since 2013, was targeted by China with sex and money.

Except he didn't get any of the money or the sex. She slept with some mayor in the Midwest. Big deal.

So she spent years sleeping around trying to get close to people, she got caught and fled back to China without really accomplishing anything.

Oh, noes, China has unleashed the mighty power of "Yellow Fever".... where white guys obsess over Asian chicks.

Sounds to me as if the FBI suspect what is going to be coming down the pipe and they are exposing some of this before Trump leaves office. They have to know China is going to ramp these efforts up in ways the world has never before seen over the next four years.

The communists are bold, arrogant and focused, they see blood and they are going to strike. Look at some of the video leaks from those in China lately, do they look afraid? They are unabashedly telling the world how powerful they are.

Now U.S agencies are going to learn first hand that without MSM coverage of these stories, and, a strong anti-Communist leader in Trump; the efforts by the Communists are going to have a much better chance of success. The lack of coverage alone illustrates how much influence the communists have over their big corporate advertisers.

As I've said, I would not be looking forward to the next few years if I were working in particular agencies. It's going to be very stressful, frustrating and in many cases, agents will feel powerless as they are overwhelmed, while so many citizens locally, wittingly and unwittingly, assist foreign enemies.

Last edited:
They made a shocking small deal out of Feinstein’s driver for 20 years being a Chinese spy.

The moron speaks loudly within her.

Think about it.

Swalwell was actually a candidate for US President. The media never researched him? They did China's bidding by going after Trump with completely false reports of Russian Collusion. The blocked all information about Hunter Biden and his connections to the Ukraine.

Now Joe Biden is limping and preparing to take the New Chinese White House. Can we look forward to 2024 with Hunter Biden in the White House? That makes a nice picture. Hunter, his Secretary of Defense and Speaker of the House will all be smoking crack while the Chinese take over. All thanks to a media that is Chinese propaganda.

Once again the American people are duped by a media under the control of the People’s Republic of China. No wonder a senile, doddering old fool like Joe Biden was jammed down the throats of voters by a media that works for China.

FBI stepped in after suspected Chinese spy got close to Swalwell, other politicians, report finds

Tucker Carlson: Why is Eric Swalwell still on House Intel Committee after Chinese spy revelations? | Fox News
So the media needs to report on an incident from a decade ago.. Well goodness.

I don't see how the Hill missed this blockbuster of a news story. I swear!!!!

So the media needs to report on an incident from a decade ago.. Well goodness.
The guy didn't even get laid. What a let down of a story. LOL

When that Congressman was asked whether he & that lady had had a romantic fling, he said the answer was "classified." (He gave me my first chuckle of the day.)

I guess that we now know the answer.

Throughout history, "romance" has been used by countries to get information.

Who knows? Maybe the United States has, too.

Let's not be too self-righteous!

It used to be that the Fourth Estate would investigate powerful people to keep them honest. This is no longer the case. In the past an informed population would read news accounts to get the lowdown on what was happening. This is no longer the case. The population is now dumbed down to the point that newspapers and cable television have gone from actual trusted news sources to a coloring book and a box of crayons. This is how the Chinese got Joe Biden where he is today.

Now U.S agencies are going to learn first hand that without MSM coverage of these stories, and, a strong anti-Communist leader in Trump; the efforts by the Communists are going to have a much better chance of success. The lack of coverage alone illustrates how much influence the communists have over their big corporate advertisers.

As I've said, I would not be looking forward to the next few years if I were working in particular agencies. It's going to be very stressful, frustrating and in many cases, agents will feel powerless as they are overwhelmed, while so many citizens locally, wittingly and unwittingly, assist foreign enemies.

Actually, you guys haven't proven anything other than Ms. Fang fucked a couple of low-level governors.

This actually sounds like something that was resolved five years ago, and someone political from Trump's team decided to leak it to embarrass an opponent.

Actually, you guys haven't proven anything other than Ms. Fang fucked a couple of low-level governors.

This actually sounds like something that was resolved five years ago, and someone political from Trump's team decided to leak it to embarrass an opponent.
Oh yes, and if it was Trump it would be front page news on every newspaper in the country as well as the lead story on all cable TV networks.

Except he didn't get any of the money or the sex. She slept with some mayor in the Midwest. Big deal.

So she spent years sleeping around trying to get close to people, she got caught and fled back to China without really accomplishing anything.

Oh, noes, China has unleashed the mighty power of "Yellow Fever".... where white guys obsess over Asian chicks.

Here is the core question, why is it that you have to hear from it on US Message board and not on every newscast and major newspaper?

It goes beyond complacency and even political party leaning. The level of infiltration and power wielded by enemies of the West is startling to the level of not even being believable.

Twit. Swalwell and Feinstein are compromised and it's ok with you.

Here is the core question, why is it that you have to hear from it on US Message board and not on every newscast and major newspaper?

It goes beyond complacency and even political party leaning. The level of infiltration and power wielded by enemies of the West is startling to the level of not even being believable.

Well, first it's not that important of a story. It's not even technically "News", as it happened five years ago.

If it didn't have a hot woman involved, no one would care at all.

Forum List

Back