USED TO BE Only Republicans on Newsmax

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Ah yes, for the gold ole days! When only Republicans made guest appearances on Newsmax. Well, that was before the days of Joe Biden, who cares little about both Republican and Democrats, and pretty much belongs to a whole new political party > The BIDEN Party, where anything goes, as long as it brings VOTES or MONEY to the Bidens.

A few minutes ago, I watched Democrat New York City Councilman Robert Holden appear on Rob Schmitt's Newmax show, reporting about the throngs of Democrats protesting outside of City Hall, about the 100,000 illegal aliens, mostly from Africa, and almost entirely young men, packing into New York, and of course, draining New York's very generous welfare $$$. No longer can Democrats point to Alan Dershowitz and RFK Jr.as the only Democrats ever appearing on Newsmax. In recent weeks, I have been seeing a number of Democrats on Newsmax, complaining not only about Biden's gin up the VOTES border policy, but about other issues like crime, corruption, inflation, LGBT gone wild, etc.

I wish I could remember who all those Democrats were on Newsmax, but as it has become common to see them, all one need to do is watch the station on a regular basis to see for themselves. Democrats are finally beginning to come to the realization that the BIDEN PARTY is not the same as the Democratic Party.

Holden also appeared on Newsmax, back in April, after he appeared at the House Judiciary Committee complaining about the crime situation in New York, much of it being a result of in-migration. Holden said >> "People do as they please, drive as they want, go through red lights, and ride on the sidewalk with their motorcycles and electric vehicles: It's mayhem in New York City now," .
Holden attacked Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg as being a major cause of New York's crime problem. "I have no faith in Alvin Bragg," he told Newsmax. "When he first took over last year he said that he wasn't going to prosecute minor crimes like resisting arrest. Are you kidding? Trespassing, fare evasion, prostitution – I mean, the list goes on. Knifepoint robbery was even downgraded. Commercial and some residential burglaries he wasn't going to prosecute. What kind of DA is that?"

Last edited:
Ah yes, for the gold ole days! When only Republicans made guest appearances on Newsmax. Well, that was before the days of Joe Biden, who cares little about both Republican and Democrats, and pretty much belongs to a whole new political party > The BIDEN Party, where anything goes, as long as it brings VOTES or MONEY to the Bidens.

A few minutes ago, I watched Democrat New York City Councilman Robert Holden appear on Rob Schmitt's Newmax show, reporting about the throngs of Democrats protesting outside of City Hall, about the 100,000 illegal aliens, mostly from Africa, and almost entirely young men, packing into New York, and of course, draining New York's very generous welfare $$$. No longer can Democrats point to Alan Dershowitz and RFK Jr.as the only Democrats ever appearing on Newsmax. In recent weeks, I have been seeing a number of Democrats on Newsmax, complaining not only about Biden's gin up the VOTES border policy, but about other issues like crime, corruption, inflation, LGBT gone wild, etc.

I wish I could remember who all those Democrats were on Newsmax, but as it has become common to see them, all one need to do is watch the station on a regular basis to see for themselves. Democrats are finally beginning to come to the realization that the BIDEN PARTY is not the same as the Democratic Party.

Holden also appeared on Newsmax, back in April, after he appeared at the House Judiciary Committee complaining about the crime situation in New York, much of it being a result of in-migration. Holden said >> "People do as they please, drive as they want, go through red lights, and ride on the sidewalk with their motorcycles and electric vehicles: It's mayhem in New York City now," .
Holden attacked Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg as being a major cause of New York's crime problem. "I have no faith in Alvin Bragg," he told Newsmax. "When he first took over last year he said that he wasn't going to prosecute minor crimes like resisting arrest. Are you kidding? Trespassing, fare evasion, prostitution – I mean, the list goes on. Knifepoint robbery was even downgraded. Commercial and some residential burglaries he wasn't going to prosecute. What kind of DA is that?"
They have declared themselves a "Sancturary City", so who cares? If New Yorkers don't like it, they can elect somebody to revoke it, as far as I am concerned.

Bed time, gramps.
Damned near it. I am not in a "Sanctuary City", as a matter of fact, we have a state law banning local cities from declaring themselves a sanctuary city, in effect since 2017. Nashville Mayor Bill Briley was looking into fighting it, but lost the election and John Cooper put a stop to the action.
We sleep well here in Tennessee.

Last edited:

I've never even watched NewsMax. :dunno: Fringe news, no?

The dummies keep voting for illegal alien & criminal lovers.
Think of it like having a decent income, but choosing to fix up a home in the ghetto. If they choose to live there, like that, it is their problem. If you are there, get out.

People actually admit to watching Newsmax?
Sure do! And shortly today I will watch it again when this comes on Newsmax or newsmaxtv.com. :up:

Breaking News from Newsmax.com
Watch Trump’s Big Speech Tonight! 8pm ET Eric Bolling The Balance will be covering live Pres. Trump’s first speech since the DC arraignment, make sure you tune in! If you don’t get Newsmax on your cable system, call them, demand it or switch! Call 844-500-6397 and we’ll connect you free!

Forum List

Back