COVID Vaccines causing abnormally long blood clots

Not as smart as me and those like me.
View attachment 657448
1655147706428.png

They haven't stopped...they even have a new 'disorder' to splain away the deaths.

View attachment 657481

They haven't stopped...they even have a new 'disorder' to splain away the deaths.
This is happening a lot, but the criminals in the HC establishment are ignoring it. They must be psychopaths.

CV19 Vaxx Deadliest Fraud in History – Edward Dowd

By Alexandra Bruce
Forbidden Knowledge TV
June 13, 2022

Former BlackRock stockpicker, Ed Dowd joins Greg Hunter to say that the COVID vaxx (or what he calls the “Magic Juice” to avoid being de-platformed) will be the deadliest fraud in history. As a Wall Street insider, he has seen his share of financial frauds but this one is different, because, “The problem with this fraud is it is a bridge too far. 220 million Americans took the vaxx. Three million Americans are disabled, and it’s probably higher, and those disabilities are going to continue to grow.”

He says, “This is something we have never seen in the history of our country and the history of the world for that matter. We have a product [the vaxx] that is so fraudulent and so deadly from an acute basis and kills you right away, but the long-term implications of this health impact we don’t know yet. It’s looking grim. This is going to be with us for decades.

“This is going to change the face of the world. We have to try to control the outcome because people are going to try to take advantage of this and spin it and turn it into the Great Reset.

This is happening a lot, but the criminals in the HC establishment are ignoring it. They must be psychopaths.

CV19 Vaxx Deadliest Fraud in History – Edward Dowd

By Alexandra Bruce
Forbidden Knowledge TV
June 13, 2022

Former BlackRock stockpicker, Ed Dowd joins Greg Hunter to say that the COVID vaxx (or what he calls the “Magic Juice” to avoid being de-platformed) will be the deadliest fraud in history. As a Wall Street insider, he has seen his share of financial frauds but this one is different, because, “The problem with this fraud is it is a bridge too far. 220 million Americans took the vaxx. Three million Americans are disabled, and it’s probably higher, and those disabilities are going to continue to grow.”

He says, “This is something we have never seen in the history of our country and the history of the world for that matter. We have a product [the vaxx] that is so fraudulent and so deadly from an acute basis and kills you right away, but the long-term implications of this health impact we don’t know yet. It’s looking grim. This is going to be with us for decades.

“This is going to change the face of the world. We have to try to control the outcome because people are going to try to take advantage of this and spin it and turn it into the Great Reset.

A LOT of people are going to start dying.

Covid was the first step...the economy is the next...war will be third.

:rolleyes: :21:
That process is known as coagulation, dumbass.
Coagulation is a generic term for destabilization of collodial particles in a fluid.

e.g. Wastewater is coagulated as part of municipal treatment. Coagulants such as lime or alum are introduced and the collodial particles clump together so they can be more easily separated.

Clotting is commonly described as a coagulation of blood, but clotting itself is a specific process, and it does not happen after death.

So you can argue my use of the term "coagulate"- okay fine. I"ll say it "collects in low spots and gels" if that makes you feels better.

What is NOT happening is the formation of the long fibrous white clots that Dr. Cole was talking about, and the VITT that is the subject of his concerns is well known and documented.

That is NOT a normal reaction when you die. Those clots formed when the person was still alive, and cannot form after death because the biochemical processes responsible are no longer functioning.

Coagulation is a generic term for destabilization of collodial particles in a fluid.

e.g. Wastewater is coagulated as part of municipal treatment. Coagulants such as lime or alum are introduced and the collodial particles clump together so they can be more easily separated.

Clotting is commonly described as a coagulation of blood, but clotting itself is a specific process, and it does not happen after death.

So you can argue my use of the term "coagulate"- okay fine. I"ll say it "collects in low spots and gels" if that makes you feels better.

What is NOT happening is the formation of the long fibrous white clots that Dr. Cole was talking about, and the VITT that is the subject of his concerns is well known and documented.

Check this shit out.

Check this shit out.

Alex Jones is a loon, Jane Ruby is a loon, Stew Peters is a loon, etc. Those people don't know fact from fiction and they never present the data or lab reports to back up their conclusions. So thanks, but no thanks.

In this case they are right- these clots are most likely from the jab. But it's the case of a blind squirrel finding a nut. Jane Ruby will tell you in her very next breath that the vaccines are 99% graphene oxide, which is so chemically idiotic it makes my head explode.

You also have to exclude Heparin in the pathology, because HITT is the exact same thing. Meaning you can't attribute these clots to the vaccine if the patient was also taking Heparin. You would have to dig deeper into the cause.

I looked into this over a year ago when a funeral director in the UK first raised the alarm. That's about the same time Ryan Cole started collecting data and samples. Cole is a credible pathologist and shouldn't be dismissed.

VITT is a serious side effect- people lose lives and limbs to it.

Alex Jones is a loon, Jane Ruby is a loon, Stew Peters is a loon, etc. Those people don't know fact from fiction and they never present the data or lab reports to back up their conclusions. So thanks, but no thanks.

In this case they are right- these clots are most likely from the jab. But it's the case of a blind squirrel finding a nut. Jane Ruby will tell you in her very next breath that the vaccines are 99% graphene oxide, which is so chemically idiotic it makes my head explode.

You also have to exclude Heparin in the pathology, because HITT is the exact same thing. Meaning you can't attribute these clots to the vaccine if the patient was also taking Heparin. You would have to dig deeper into the cause.

I looked into this over a year ago when a funeral director in the UK first raised the alarm. That's about the same time Ryan Cole started collecting data and samples. Cole is a credible pathologist and shouldn't be dismissed.

VITT is a serious side effect- people lose lives and limbs to it.
Don't completely disagree about Jones...don't really know much about the others.

They might be loons but how many people are actually talking about this?

I mean the doctor had to get the mob boss voice mask going to talk about the topic.

I didn't get the shit...cause...well I'm not a complete retard...but 200M Americans did.

The culling is gonna be massive.

But, but, but, they are totally Safe & Effective®.

unlike a COVID infection, which leaves the body in a week or two, the vaccine causes the spike protein to remain in the body longer.

"[T]hose who had a natural infection cleared the virus within that first week or two — their body had the ability to clear it," Cole said.

"But when you put the synthetic sequence in, the body is not clearing it," he explained. "It's persistently making spike protein. And that sequence is persisting, and then it's damaging the organs chronically over time, it's damaging the immune cells chronically over time, it's causing clots ... chronically over time."

probably deliberate...

population control

I have yet to see a video of an elitist billionaire taking the jab... and some who havve say it is faked...

Alex Jones is a loon, Jane Ruby is a loon, Stew Peters is a loon, etc. Those people don't know fact from fiction and they never present the data

pelousi is a loon. byedim is a loon as is the VP Those people don't know fact from fiction and twist date for political power

+

Don't completely disagree about Jones...don't really know much about the others.

They might be loons but how many people are actually talking about this?

I mean the doctor had to get the mob boss voice mask going to talk about the topic.

I didn't get the shit...cause...well I'm not a complete retard...but 200M Americans did.

The culling is gonna be massive.
Well, we can't unring the bell.

This particular adverse reaction is a nasty one, but it doesn't seem to be that common. I can only say "seem" because the data is so awful that we can't honestly say one way or another.

What is NOT happening, is the dire predictions of 2 billion dead in 5 years, etc. That kind of die-off cannot be concealed. We don't know the long term effects because insufficient time to gather data. We can only wait and see.

A larger concern to in my mind is the ADE issue, negative efficacy over a few months and the risk of an enhanced illness due to the jab.

This whole thing has been criminally inept from start to finish. The creation of the virus itself, the inability to secure it in the lab, the coverups and lies when it got out, the politicization of the pandemic when the SHTF in Italy, the takeover of the health care system so that only officially sanctioned treatments would be tried, the unscientific and destructive public policy of "non-pharmaceutical interventions", and the one size fits all experimental vaccine.

It's just one long list of failures at every possible opportunity.

Well, we can't unring the bell.

This particular adverse reaction is a nasty one, but it doesn't seem to be that common. I can only say "seem" because the data is so awful that we can't honestly say one way or another.

What is NOT happening, is the dire predictions of 2 billion dead in 5 years, etc. That kind of die-off cannot be concealed. We don't know the long term effects because insufficient time to gather data. We can only wait and see.

A larger concern to in my mind is the ADE issue, negative efficacy over a few months and the risk of an enhanced illness due to the jab.

This whole thing has been criminally inept from start to finish. The creation of the virus itself, the inability to secure it in the lab, the coverups and lies when it got out, the politicization of the pandemic when the SHTF in Italy, the takeover of the health care system so that only officially sanctioned treatments would be tried, the unscientific and destructive public policy of "non-pharmaceutical interventions", and the one size fits all experimental vaccine.

It's just one long list of failures at every possible opportunity.

Covid, was never about Covid.

People still pretending like there was this horrible plague...are deluded and enjoy being lied to.

Covid was about a few things though, getting FOOLS jabbed with that Terminator crap.

Creating lawful precedence in the way of lockdowns and the establishment of rules, statutes and government control as well.

Mark my word...a lot of the methods implemented, and established during Covid will be used in the next stages as this economy plummets into the abyss.

As for dire precautions...this is just the first few innings man...patience grasshopper...shit is gonna get real.

They only been givin it since DEC 2020...

Now 2Billion...no...we are not trending for that...but who is to say this thing doesn't go parabolic?

Maybe these 175K excess deaths in '21, are just the tip?

Covid, was never about Covid.

People still pretending like there was this horrible plague...are deluded and enjoy being lied to.

Covid was about a few things though, getting FOOLS jabbed with that Terminator crap.

Creating lawful precedence in the way of lockdowns and the establishment of rules, statutes and government control as well.

Mark my word...a lot of the methods implemented, and established during Covid will be used in the next stages as this economy plummets into the abyss.

As for dire precautions...this is just the first few innings man...patience grasshopper...shit is gonna get real.

They only been givin it since DEC 2020...

Now 2Billion...no...we are not trending for that...but who is to say this thing doesn't go parabolic?

Maybe these 175K excess deaths in '21, are just the tip?

September 20th, 2021, Conference at Pathological institute in Reutlingen, Germany, “Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines“ (view at Bitchute)

Conclusion: Covid vaccines the direct cause of many deaths

Dr. Arne Burkhardt has taught at the Universities of Hamburg, Berne and Tübingen. He has published more than 150 scientific articles in German and international scientific journals, and has audited and certified institutes of pathology in Germany.

Prof. Dr. Walter Lang was a pathologist at the Hannover Medical School from 1968-1985. Afterwards, for 25 years, Lang directed a private institute for pathology, which he founded, specializing in transplant pathology, extragynecological cytology, thyroid tumors, and lung/pleural pathology.

Forum List

Back