Justin Bieber diagnosed with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome…

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Totally not Vax related injury, like his wife who had a blood clot a few months back.

0468D4A8-CE03-48BB-B023-84EF826859B8.png

98B09D6D-F9D1-42B6-8EDF-49CA5B684976.png

Ramsay Hunt is typically worse than Bell’s Palsy.

A friend of mine had a Bell’s Palsy attack after she was forced to get the experimental vaccine shot thanks to Joe Biden.

These mothers trusted the doctors and hospitals and lost their babies. Can't figure out why the babies are not getting nutrients through the placenta. BLOOD CLOTS FOOLS!!

These people are playing stupid. They know exactly What is causing these miscarriages and life threatening illness for these babies. Big Pharma/hospitals/doctors and nurses SHOULD BE SUED. Oh....that's right. They can't be held accountable. Well. How convenient.

It shouldn't have happened in the first place!

The jab is poison! don't you get that?
Flan is a gobbler of government propaganda. He would never question anything the government or Big Pharma has to say. He probably believes men can give birth.

Flan is a gobbler of government propaganda. He would never question anything the government or Big Pharma has to say. He probably believes men can give birth.

I agree. He or she it's exactly as you say.

So?

Biebs has access to any doctor he wants
Unlike many other people
I second this. Sadly though, even when a health condition is severe enough, it won't matter how much money is or isn't there. I have never been a Bieber fan, but I do pray that a full recovery is in his card deck. Hopefully things only get better instead of worse considering the fact that this is only the beginning of his newest challenge.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Hopefully the doctor of choice is still an option considering the fact that doctors apparently have the right to not have anything to do with certain people.

Last edited:
THIS is why people do not trust the CDC or any medical for that matter.

Theyre not scientists. They're marketers..and scoundrels at that. They don't care about this country's health. They care about their wealth.

RHS is 160 times more likely to occur after taking a Coof shot.

I show below that the estimated rate of RHS after COVID vaccination is 338 cases per 100,000. The medical literature says it occurs naturally in 5 cases per 100,000. Therefore, it is 99% likely that Justin’s RHS was caused by the vaccine, and only 1% chance that he got “unlucky

Forum List

Back