COVID Vaccines causing abnormally long blood clots

The CDC is looking into it.
D1B4D9D6-5982-46D8-B771-BB81EFE76ABC.jpeg

Do you watch TV commercial for drug? How many have you seen with no warnings of possible negative effects for a few or that guaranteed totally successful for all people across the board?
It's not a vaccine side effect. Everybody's blood clots after they die.

Do you watch TV commercial for drug? How many have you seen with no warnings of possible negative effects for a few or that guaranteed totally successful for all people across the board? I chose to take the vaccine, to mitigate the risk (already experienced) of the disease. Looks like I am on the winning side of the decision, as every single person I personally know that chose the shot, and that's quite a few.

Older people did well for the most part. Younger definitely did not, and they are really paying for the fact that the govt and medical establishment pushed these "vaccines" on them. The latest is Justin Bieber with facial paralysis. At 28 years old.

Older people did well for the most part. Younger definitely did not, and they are really paying for the fact that the govt and medical establishment pushed these "vaccines" on them. The latest is Justin Bieber with facial paralysis. At 28 years old.
Tha Bieb? I did know that. So, finally a benefit to getting to my age? Well, good for us for a change. Early in the pandemic, it was suggested it didn't matter as only killing people my age and older.
I do not know the answer. My own granddaughters have been vaccinated to no ill effects, but I know that people are different. At this stage of the game, there is plenty of info out there, pro and con. Everybody has to make their decisions. None of them will affect mine, nor mine them. I have seen a 31-year-old die right in front of me from Covid, before vaccines available. People have to decide and should decide in consultation with their doctor.

Tha Bieb? I did know that. So, finally a benefit to getting to my age? Well, good for us for a change. Early in the pandemic, it was suggested it didn't matter as only killing people my age and older.
I do not know the answer. My own granddaughters have been vaccinated to no ill effects, but I know that people are different. At this stage of the game, there is plenty of info out there, pro and con. Everybody has to make their decisions. None of them will affect mine, nor mine them. I have seen a 31-year-old die right in front of me from Covid, before vaccines available. People have to decide and should decide in consultation with their doctor.

Meanwhile I have just read about a big scandal in Spain. 2000 prominent Spaniards including the president of a pharmaceutical company paid big $$$ to be injected with saline solution and had their names added to the mandatory vaccine registry.

Huh.

What did the president of a pharmaceutical company know?

Meanwhile I have just read about a big scandal in Spain. 2000 prominent Spaniards including the president of a pharmaceutical company paid big $$$ to be injected with saline solution and had their names added to the mandatory vaccine registry.

Huh.

What did the president of a pharmaceutical company know?
Good Lord! Saw one myself about some muckity muck in Great Britain or France. When it is pharmaceutical manufacturers, kind of makes you think, they should haul them out publicly and get them shot, and not with the vaccine. Joking, of course, but sure isn't very comforting to hear for those of us, that took no molecular biology in college.

Good Lord! Saw one myself about some muckity muck in Great Britain or France. When it is pharmaceutical manufacturers, kind of makes you think, they should haul them out publicly and get them shot, and not with the vaccine. Joking, of course, but sure isn't very comforting to hear for those of us, that took no molecular biology in college.
Can you spot the unsafe vaccine?
BEABAB30-3C08-460E-894E-0588E3402B8A.png

I understand the graphic data, but I only actually know it was safe for me, my body, with my genetic makeup, my exposure previously to viral diseases and previous vaccine experiences.
How do you know this?

How do you know this?
If you are asking how I know about me, I have 67 (getting close to 68 years experience on two continents and lots and lots of vaccines. Works for me.

If you are asking how I know about me, I have 67 (getting close to 68 years experience on two continents and lots and lots of vaccines. Works for me.
I don’t think that is how it works.

I don’t think that is how it works.
Historically, it has been for me. The only significant reaction effect from a vaccine for me was a bubonic plague shot. There is nothing to compare for me, like being hours over an ocean at 40,000 feet with 250 or more, mostly groan, or puking, very worried men and a few women. Large numbers reporting for sick call on landing, but all back on standard duty before 24:00 next day. Who knew? Not by boss and I. We were the ones that let it be scheduled the same day as the MAC flight. We both had in our notes, it was one dumbass mistake we won't be having to make again. Though everybody was back on duty, none hospitalized, we all knew we'd had a heck of shot for several days, medic observing people for signs of heat, early exhaustion, especially work details with equipment as safety factor was a concern. Brigade Safety Officer was another of the hats, I was wearing at the time.

It's not a vaccine side effect. Everybody's blood clots after they die.
No, it pools at low spots and coagulates. This is very different. This is platelets collecting and producing fibrin, all along the blood vessel. This is caused by the spike protein and it's been documented in numerous studies. "Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia". Clots and low platelet count.

It's also seen in some cases of patients on Heparin, called "Heparin induced thrombosis". AKA 'White Clots".

But, but, but, they are totally Safe & Effective®.

unlike a COVID infection, which leaves the body in a week or two, the vaccine causes the spike protein to remain in the body longer.

"[T]hose who had a natural infection cleared the virus within that first week or two — their body had the ability to clear it," Cole said.

"But when you put the synthetic sequence in, the body is not clearing it," he explained. "It's persistently making spike protein. And that sequence is persisting, and then it's damaging the organs chronically over time, it's damaging the immune cells chronically over time, it's causing clots ... chronically over time."

sAfE anD eFFecTiVE!!

No, it's not different, you fucking moron.
Lol. Clotting is a biochemical process.

The endothelium signals injury and clotting factors in the blood are triggered. Platelets signal other platelets to collect, they produce fibrin to bind them together and form the patch, etc.

This is a process that happens in living beings. When you die, it all stops. Fact. There is no biochemical trigger to create a clot if you're already dead...

Forum List

Back