COVID Vaccines causing abnormally long blood clots

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
But, but, but, they are totally Safe & Effective®.

unlike a COVID infection, which leaves the body in a week or two, the vaccine causes the spike protein to remain in the body longer.

"[T]hose who had a natural infection cleared the virus within that first week or two — their body had the ability to clear it," Cole said.

"But when you put the synthetic sequence in, the body is not clearing it," he explained. "It's persistently making spike protein. And that sequence is persisting, and then it's damaging the organs chronically over time, it's damaging the immune cells chronically over time, it's causing clots ... chronically over time."

unlike a COVID infection, which leaves the body in a week or two, the vaccine causes the spike protein to remain in the body longer.

"[T]hose who had a natural infection cleared the virus within that first week or two — their body had the ability to clear it," Cole said.

"But when you put the synthetic sequence in, the body is not clearing it," he explained. "It's persistently making spike protein. And that sequence is persisting, and then it's damaging the organs chronically over time, it's damaging the immune cells chronically over time, it's causing clots ... chronically over time."

Do you watch TV commercial for drug? How many have you seen with no warnings of possible negative effects for a few or that guaranteed totally successful for all people across the board? I chose to take the vaccine, to mitigate the risk (already experienced) of the disease. Looks like I am on the winning side of the decision, as every single person I personally know that chose the shot, and that's quite a few.

Dr. Ryan Cole, really?

Do you watch TV commercial for drug? How many have you seen with no warnings of possible negative effects for a few or that guaranteed totally successful for all people across the board? I chose to take the vaccine, to mitigate the risk (already experienced) of the disease. Looks like I am on the winning side of the decision, as every single person I personally know that chose the shot, and that's quite a few.
I’ve seen plenty of commercials for the vaccines that give no warnings.

If you already had Coof, why get the shot? All that shots do is make your body artificially create Spike proteins for a long period of time. All those spike proteins end up in your arteries. Every booster you take just restarts the process. So good luck with that.

So many are 6 feet under who said the same thing. Maybe you'll win a Herman Cain award.
Well, the CDC doesn't seem to think so. I've never had Covid, never been vaccinated, have no antibodies and over 70. I have already given a dozen vials of blood for research. They took more just today. Unlike Herman Cain, except for my disorder I am in stellar health. Having a blood clot disorder to start with, the odds are in my favor in staying away from clotb shots.

Do you realize that the current variants don’t even cause the respiratory infection? There is zero reason to get it if you are under 80 years old.
I don't know that. I'll take your word for it, but I also know that vaccinations are precisely why the virus has been weakened.

Well, the CDC doesn't seem to think so. I've never had Covid, never been vaccinated, have no antibodies and over 70. I have already given a dozen vials of blood for research. They took more just today. Unlike Herman Cain, except for my disorder I am in stellar health. Having a blood clot disorder to start with, the odds are in my favor in staying away from clotb shots.
You may have had it and are asymptomatic. Many people are. I believe I have had it, as I had very minor symptoms, and never once considered it might be Covid until my coworker caught it and could not figure out how, as she hadn't been around anyone but her daughter and granddaughter, outside of work, but was right next to me working the previous week.

So many are 6 feet under who said the same thing. Maybe you'll win a Herman Cain award.
Hopefully, she will actually live long and prosper, as the saying goes, and I wish her luck with her decision, though it would not be mine.

You may have had it and are asymptomatic. Many people are. I believe I have had it, as I had very minor symptoms, and never once considered it might be Covid until my coworker caught it and could not figure out how, as she hadn't been around anyone but her daughter and granddaughter, outside of work, but was right next to me working the previous week.
Nope. I have been tested and have no antibodies. I have never had covid. So far, no one knows why. It's not like no one is looking.

I’ve seen plenty of commercials for the vaccines that give no warnings.

If you already had Coof, why get the shot? All that shots do is make your body artificially create Spike proteins for a long period of time. All those spike proteins end up in your arteries. Every booster you take just restarts the process. So good luck with that.
I am speaking to drugs of any type, advertised daily as good for what ails you. Check out a physician desk reference if you do not understand.
I got the shot on recommendation of my own medical primary care people, that I use kind of like gatekeepers and trusted expert opinion, I often pay heed to as they have known me, for years, and I trust their judgement. When I was met in the parking lot with them dressed like spacemen just to test me, they advised, no matter how the tests turned out, I should probably get vaccinated when available, due to my age and that it was already being reported that having the disease did not guarantee immunity or even having the same outcome if I had it. For them, I was their patient Zero, very early in the pandemic. I was just lucky enough to have been traveling and exposed to the wrong person but got over it, before it was thought to be traveling throughout the country by commercial airlines, well be for masks required for air travel.

Then you might be quite dead of massive blood clots.
Maybe, like you, I will continue to enjoy good health through my decisions. Who knows? Bottom line is, whatever your decision for you, somewhere in California (if I have that right) will not affect me here in Jackson and vice versa. I have told you before. I wish you luck with your decision and I mean it.

Maybe, like you, I will continue to enjoy good health through my decisions. Who knows? Bottom line is, whatever your decision for you, somewhere in California (if I have that right) will not affect me here in Jackson and vice versa. I have told you before. I wish you luck with your decision and I mean it.
Thank you. I also wish you luck with your decision. I am not against the vaccine even if my son had a bad reaction. My daughter-in-law was successful. Had I not had this blood disorder I would certainly have taken the vax.

Thank you. I also wish you luck with your decision. I am not against the vaccine even if my son had a bad reaction. My daughter-in-law was successful. Had I not had this blood disorder I would certainly have taken the vax.
Thanks. Good luck managing the blood thing, too. :)

Forum List

Back