CoVid - shaming

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
After reading the replies to me from these folks, I’m slightly inclined to consider that however they are ignorant albeit very angry fools. And I’m thinking they are just having fun trolling the Newbie
Your the only fucking troll here newbie.
No, that is factually untrue.
i joined this discussion forum in good faith , looking to branch out from the other forum (s), at the urging from a friend. My intro post was amusing. This, my first op, has been largely your friends trolling me. But, I get it. It’s the right of passage .
Yeah right,I’ve heard that line from Your kind too many times to remember.i have never met someone over the net who was not arrogant enough to admit that they have been proven wrong knowing they can hide behind the computer and make up lie after lie and evade facts and never address them,a common trait with you dem lovers,you seem to a clone of Penelope.lol

We’ve all seen it, the public shaming of people who wear face masks, keeping social distance, etc... the people asserting COVID is no worse than the flu. And then they get CoVid. Or a family member gets CoVid. And there they are back on social media asking for thoughts and prayers . But what they get is a healthy dose of public shaming .
I wonder, if you shame others for following cdc guidelines and flaunt those suggestions and then end up sick, is turn around really fair play ?
An article on a similar topic Social media and COVID shaming: Fighting a toxic combination
Here's an idea you probably hadn't thought of: mind your own fucking business in any case.
It’s a discussion forum. I’m trying to discuss. Unfortunately all the orange assholes here are playing troll - the- rookie
you don’t want to discuss then leave and find another op
but all youve done is try and shame people with a different view than yours,,,
That is factually untrue. I started an OP. That is my only “crime” and what has ensued is trolling and the wishing that I have a painful death, among other things.
When you started telling outright proven lies that have been debunked too many times to remember by patriotic whistleblower doctors that have risked putting their careers on the line as well as their lives,that reeks of trolling ,what did you expect,a huge welcome greeting? Comedy gold.you brought it on yourself and now you are just whining about it the fact you can’t take it or refute our facts.

we’ve seen trolls like you make posts like this a thousands timeswho have come and gone.old news here,this is nothing new nobody has said before.lol

Here's an idea you probably hadn't thought of: mind your own fucking business in any case.
It’s a discussion forum. I’m trying to discuss. Unfortunately all the orange assholes here are playing troll - the- rookie
That is factually untrue. I started an OP. That is my only “crime” and what has ensued is trolling and the wishing that I have a painful death, among other things.
OK,,so what,,if you didnt egg it on with ignorant comments this thread would have died long ago,,,

its almost like youre enjoying it,,,

Nope. They shouldn't even be getting medical care for it. Fuck'em. Let them die and raise the average IQ in the US.
After reading the replies to me from these folks, I’m slightly inclined to consider that however they are ignorant albeit very angry fools. And I’m thinking they are just having fun trolling the Newbie

With all due respect,

No, you really are an idiot.

Someday you may figure it out but it's doubtful

If you ever do, you will be welcomed back to sanity and reasonableness.
You call the (majority) of the replies I have received from my first OP ( not counting my intro) “reasonable “? Really ? And sane ? This is how all y’all show respect ?
Like you making up bs proven lies that has been debunked and blatantly ignoring them is showing respect and then whining about it for people attacking you for making up lies, grow up kid.

or your OP is so ridiculous we cant think of anything else to say,,,
Could not have said it better myself.lol

No, it’s not ridiculous. You are a triggered snowflake . It was a very simple question. And if y’all had read the link article, it would have known that most agree any medical shaming is cruel.
but whos shaming people for getting sick???
Read. The. Article.
the article says shaming people that dont wear masks,,,

why would you want to do that???
I don’t.
clearly you can’t read for comprehension
then whos shaming people???

I haven't seen this behavior anywhere,,,
{{{shrug}}} You should crawl out from under your maga hat more and take a look in the mirror
I didnt vote for trump,,,but your TDS is noted and mocked,,,
You sure do act like a trumpists - with all the usual propaganda
Oh my the irony,there you go lying again as always the fact your the only one spreading propaganda.lol comedy gold.

No, it’s not ridiculous. You are a triggered snowflake . It was a very simple question. And if y’all had read the link article, it would have known that most agree any medical shaming is cruel.
Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

{{{shrug}}} You should crawl out from under your maga hat more and take a look in the mirror

What soggy little Prog trash heap fermented you, hun? If you think Change.org is going to bonus you for trolling here, you're going to be very disappointed.
Comedy gold,great post,hee hee.

I'm so fucking sick of the Mask Nazis
When you get COVID, would it be okay when someone says, Good! You deserve it?
They get whatever they deserve, too bad for their loved ones.
it was a topic question. You don’t need to take it is personal.

When you do this much to destroy our basic freedoms, as well as even our ability to make a living, to keep food on our tables and a roof over our heads, then it is personal.

Talk to the senate about this, McConnell.
Spoken from someone that’s a sad excuse for a human being,
Your the expert troll,the one who worships hitlery murdering women and children,so fuck off mass murderer lover.

You want people to die a painful death because they are trying to stay healthy and want others to follow Trumps CDC guidelines? Wow, that’s pretty whacked out. Something is seriously wrong with you

If you believe that any of this is, or ever was, about protecting anyone's health, then you are as stupid and as deceived as -Gemma-.
It’s absolutely about health/safety for millions of people. Not everybody has your top secret insight about the hiden deep state agenda and they see friends and family members getting sick and dying from this disease so you bet your ass they practice Trumps safety protocols and expect other good Americans to do the same. You should be ashamed of yourself for the way you are acting but unfortunately I don’t think you are capable of feeling that way.
It’s absolutely not about health/safety for millions of people....It's about you complying like the good little bootlicking peasant that you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a fucking Karen, but as I have pointed out so many times, the dearth of introspection among you moonbats leaves you completely incapable of experiencing the emotion of shame.
Your making way too much sense for him to comprehend.lol

And then he acts like he is an innocent victim when he gets insulted back.comedy gold.lol

You want people to die a painful death because they are trying to stay healthy and want others to follow Trumps CDC guidelines? Wow, that’s pretty whacked out. Something is seriously wrong with you

If you believe that any of this is, or ever was, about protecting anyone's health, then you are as stupid and as deceived as -Gemma-.
It’s absolutely about health/safety for millions of people. Not everybody has your top secret insight about the hiden deep state agenda and they see friends and family members getting sick and dying from this disease so you bet your ass they practice Trumps safety protocols and expect other good Americans to do the same. You should be ashamed of yourself for the way you are acting but unfortunately I don’t think you are capable of feeling that way.
It’s absolutely not about health/safety for millions of people....It's about you complying like the good little bootlicking peasant that you are.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being such a fucking Karen, but as I have pointed out so many times, the dearth of introspection among you moonbats leaves you completely incapable of experiencing the emotion of shame.
You don’t know what a Karen is lol
if that’s what you think lol
Blow it out your ass, plebe.
No thank you, hun, that’s not how I do but
Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

how so??
I havent said trumps name once,,but you sure brought him up,,,
Hey I’m new here . All you people are starting to look alike.
thats racist,,,
now where did I leave off as my battery poofed.
oh yeah - I’m an orange bigot. No go cry in your corner.

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

how so??
thats racist,,,
ya just cant let it go can ya,,,

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

What soggy little Prog trash heap fermented you, hun? If you think Change.org is going to bonus you for trolling here, you're going to be very disappointed.
Awww bless your itty bitty lil orange heart, darlin.
you could have asked me in my intro why I joined and I would have told you. But it’s not for what you have cooked in your little brain.

Blah blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzz

You're just another garden variety boring libtard. It's not like we haven't seen hundreds of you come and go over the years.

Boring!
Take a nap then grandma

What a nasty little noob you are. But I suppose you joining a board just to immediately insult people compensates for your lack of power in your own life.

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

how so??
thats racist,,,
your battery for what???

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

Awww bless your itty bitty lil orange heart, darlin.
you could have asked me in my intro why I joined and I would have told you. But it’s not for what you have cooked in your little brain.

Blah blah blah blah so sleepy.....zzzzzz

You're just another garden variety boring libtard. It's not like we haven't seen hundreds of you come and go over the years.

Boring!
Take a nap then grandma

What a nasty little noob you are. But I suppose you joining a board just to immediately insult people compensates for your lack of power in your own life.
Wait - I’m called a mask nazi and wished a long and painful death and you think my suggesting you need a nap is nasty ?
bwhahahhahahahahahahahahaha
oh, honey

Read. The. Article.

I don’t.

how so??
All trampers are alike, they belong to the same cult.
It certainly is a cult. I mean these folks have gone ballistic about a post on covid. Sheesh. Truly, the hatred displayed here by these folks are unparalleled to the links I’ve ever seen. Anywhere.

Those who continue to fall for the #CoronaHoax2020, and those who worse, demand that others do so as well, and comply with the abuses being perpetrated in connection therewith, should be shamed.

Your kind have done quite enough damage as it is. You've destroyed the economy, and you've destroyed basic, essential freedoms, all in fear over a hyperbolized flu outbreak.

Fuck you and every one of your degenerate kind. May you die painfully, starving, homeless, on the streets, the very fate that you've happily worked to inflict on others.

You need help. Seriously. You need professional help. Seek it.

Your the only fucking troll here newbie.
Clearly that is factually incorrect.
in fact, I’ve been immensely patient and far too kind.

Forum List

Back